Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

When we got home she just kinda went to my room and slid there.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I whispered.
"He raped me. There's nothing much to it. At first he said "let me buy you ice cream!" So I left with him. We went to one of the ice cream stands. He bought us ice cream. We sat down and talked for about an hour. I tried to text you and tell you where I was, but he said not to. He said not to use my phone. He said he wanted to go to his car to get his camera so he could take more pictures because his phone had died. He got his camera and we stayed in the parking lot for another hour. He took a lot of pictures of us, and he made me laugh. In the next hour, he was touching me. He forced me to give him a blowjob or he was going to find you. I gave him a blowjob, he said I had to swallow his cum, so I did. I just didn't want to, but I did anyway. I thought it was going to be over right after that, it wasn't. He said if I didn't have sex with him, he was going to find you and rape you, instead of me. I had sex with him. He didn't use a condom, he said it was okay, he said he was going to pull-out. He didn't. I could become pregnant. I don't want to become pregnant to some guy I don't even know, but I don't want to kill him or her. He left to go talk to the security guards, I don't know why, but he did. That's when I called you. I didn't know what to do. He started coming back, he saw me shoving my phone in my pocket, he took me in the car again, then he asked what I did. I said I only checked the time because I had to go. He took my phone, saw my recent calls and texts. He yelled at me for lying and he hit me in the back. I said I was sorry, that you didn't know where I was. Then he saw a big group of people looking around, that's when I saw you. I hoped you would see me, and you did. You saved me from going home with that creep. I only did it, because I was protecting you. I didn't want anything more to fuck up your life. I love you so much. I'm so glad it was me rather than you." She was sobbing uncontrollably.
"Leda, I'm so sorry. You didn't have to go through this because of me. I'm so sorry Leda. I can't possibly think about what you're going through right now. I love you so much, ill be here for you if you're pregnant, or if you're not, no matter what. We've made it this far, we can make it farther. I love you so much. I hope this never happens again, never, ever, ever. I love you so much Leda." I said hugging her. She laughed.
"I love you too. Now that's out of the way, I never want to talk about it again. It's in the past now. You can't let the past bring you down. You can either run from it, or learn from it. I refuse to dwell over it. It won't bring me down. What's going on with you and Jack?" She said excitedly.
"Leda, you never cease to amaze me. How you can get over something that huge so fast. You inspire me." I said smiling.
"Why, thank you! Now I want the details." She laughed
"Nothing's going on. I mean, I wouldn't mind banging him like a screen door in a hurricane. But, nothing is going on." I laughed.
"I wish there was something going on." She sighed.
"Why?" I laughed.
"You guys talked for hours upon hours for 8 months straight! I was getting jealous! You guys didn't even know each other, what you looked like, everything. You didn't know anything, you knew each others life, but nothing else. That's some crazy shit." She laughed.
"It's been like a week I've known him in person. Well, as he's known me." I laughed.
"If you had a baby with him, what would you name it?" She smirked.
"Easy. A girl, Lyric. Music has been an impact on us both. A boy, well. Not as easy." I laughed.
"That's cute. Hey,Jess. If I'm pregnant, would you be the father? Well I mean until I meet someone, then will you be the aunt?" She smiled.
"That would be amazing! Oh my god!" I laughed. My phone started buzzing on the table next to us.
"I bet it's Jack! Go answer it!" She smiled.

"Hello?" I answered
"Hey!" He said overly ecstatic.
"What's up, ass wipe?" I said and Leda started to smile.
"Nothing just thinking about Leda, she okay?"
"She's alright now. She says the past is the past and she's pretty much over it." I laughed.
"I'm glad she's okay." He said in the phone, I can picture him smiling.
"Yea, were going to sleep, so we'll talk to you tomorrow! Bye, Jack!"
"Bye, Jess." He said as he hung up.

"That was interesting." Leda said as she laid down.
"Oh, I know." I laughed
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update.
Thank you to Plora, once again. :D
Don't be silent readers! Comment! I love reading feedback. Any kind. Suggestions, anything!