Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's been about 3 months. Leda's 3 months pregnant. It's September 26th. She was raped on June 20th. Her baby, should be here around February 20th. She isn't devastated this had happened because, if this didn't happen, she wouldn't be pregnant. She has a job now. For now, she works at subway and this gas station. She has 2 days off for each job, she made it where she only has to work one job on 4 days as the other 3 she works both. I don't see her as much as I would like, but it happens I suppose. I started work a month and a half ago too. I did the same thing as Leda, I mean, I have money in the bank from 3 years of working. I want to move out, go somewhere, do what I want. Leda and I decided we were going to move in an apartment, together. I want to go to California, she wants to go to Baltimore. She says California wont be good for her because of all the earthquakes. But she wants Baltimore because everyone who goes there, say they love it. She says that it would be good for me because I get to see Jack and stuff, so I guess why not. In the past month and a half I've made about 4,200.00 plus a few extra loose bills from babysitting when I have the chance. I have about 38,000.00 because my parents never let me spent my money, but I'm glad they didn't let me spend it. Jack and I talk every chance we get. He's not on warped tour anymore, but I still have two jobs. He says he wants to come up soon, but he's really busy, I would go down there, but I would get fired and I can't leave Leda. We're also planning on moving January 1-14th so we can find where the hospital is and everything. It's been a boring life. My schedule never changes.

Monday: 7am-4pm Starbucks 5pm-midnight McDonald's
Tuesday:5pm-midnight McDonald's
Wednesday:7am-4pm Starbucks 5pm-midnight McDonald's
Thursday:7am-4pm Starbucks 5pm-midnight McDonald's
Friday: 7am-4pm Starbucks.
Saturday: 5pm-midnight McDonald's
Sunday: 7am-4pm Starbucks

My hours are firm, but I'm just happy I get sleep on 4 days. It's currently 6am right now. I got changed and headed for work. I use my stepdads car right now because they use 1 car to go for work. My parents aren't that happy I'm working like this, but it works for me.
"Leda!" I yelled as she was heading inside.
"Hmm?" She said extremely tired.
"You need to quit the gas station. Stick to one job, it's not good for the baby!" I said walking her to her door.
"I can't. I need to support my baby." She said.
"You have me to help you. You can do other, non stressful things. Have a huge garage sale. Do party planning, sell things, anything. I want you and the baby safe. Go get sleep. Ill talk to you after work." I have her a hug and ran to the car. I only have my license because I got my permit at 16. You wait a year, you take a road test, you have your license. I had a long day at Starbucks. But it's good I get tips. I look at the clock that says 3:40 almost time to go home. I usually kept my eyes on the touch pad to put orders in, but I always knew if people were there.
"Hi welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" I said pulling up the ordering menu.
"2 Carmel frappes, extra whipped cream, oh and I think one with need some chocolate drizzle on the top. Also I mean if you could put vodka or rum in it, that'd be perfect."
"2 Carmel frappes, sounds good, but we can't put alcoholic beverages in it, sorry for the inconvenience." I said tiredly, looking up at the costumer.
"What are you doing here!" I said waking up a little. I laughed.
"Surprise!" He said with a smile on his face.
"You're the best!" I said smiling.
"Hey you have 15 minutes left. We're going for a pedicure, you can get a mani pedi. I just like pedicures." He said with a serious face.
"Uh, alright." I laughed.
"2 Carmel frappes, extra whipped cream, one with chocolate drizzle." Another employee gave me the two cups. I smiled and handed them to Jack.
"11.58 please." I smiled he handed me a 20 and said "keep the change. He walked over to another table as he waited. Time slowly went by as I went over to him.
"I missed you! I haven't seen you in like 2 months." I said smiling and hugging him.
"I missed you too, that's why I'm here." He laughed hugging me back. I let go and he handed me the frappe with chocolate drizzle on the top.
"Thank you." I laughed.
"No problem, a drink for my favorite girl." He smiled as we sat down and drank our frappes.
"Hey, how's Leda?" He said looking up from his drink.
"She's terrible. She's a mess. She's been so tired, getting no sleep. I told her to quit one of her jobs. She's hurting the baby." I said sighing. "She works over night at the gas station. She she sleeps for like 4 hours, then goes to subway, comes home, sleeps for like 4 hours and on and on." I sighed again.
"Have you talked to her about it I mean it shouldn't be like that." He said stirring his drink a little.
"I did. She says all she wants to do is support the baby, but she won't have a baby to support if she keeps this up." I said sadly.
"I don't want to talk about sad things anymore." He said looking up at me.
"Wanna go get mani-pedis?!" He said getting up skipping out the door.
"Lets go to my house so you can park your car outside. Then we can use my car to go." I smiled walking to my car.
--
"Pedicures feel so nice." Jack said closing his eyes.
"You're the only guy I know that does this." I laughed
"I don't even care. They're amazing." He smiled.
"Hey! Wanna watch Frozen later?" I said as his eyes shot open.
"Do you have it on DVD?" He said seriously.
"Yea." I laughed
"Awesome. We can sing on the top of our lungs. I don't care what Conner says." He said closing his eyes again.
We finished our pedis and we went to my house going up to my room, getting snacks and closing my door, jumping on my bed.
We sang to every single song.
"This part makes me so angry!" He said covering his ears.
"Oh if only someone loved you." The tv played
"I love her!" He said hitting the bed.
"It's a cartoon." I laughed
"Still!! It makes me angry!" He said yelling into a pillow. I laughed.
"Oh my god, Jack, you're perfect." I laughed.
"Why, thank you ma'am." He smiled really big and crossed his eyes.
"You're a jackass." I smiled
"Says the one who has been talking to me for almost a year." He laughed.
"Wow. I can't believe it's almost been a year." I said smiling.
"Yea. Can't believe I still talk to you." He said getting up from the bed.
"I gotta go get stuff from my car, wanna help?" He said smiling.
"Ugh that's so much worrrrrkkk." I said rolling on my back.
"Pleeeeaaaaseee I might get attacked by a bear out there!" He said covering his mouth.
"If I go out then ill get attacked by a bear too!" I said sitting up on the bed.
"Nope! I won't let it happen!" He said standing in the typical superhero position.
"Ugh fine." I said standing up walking out the door and down the stairs.
"I can't believe it's 7:oh booty." He said with a giggle
"What." I said
"Uh nothing." He laughed. I opened the door and went outside as Jack closed the door. We went to his car got a little suitcase and he grabbed a few little things.
"How long are you staying?" I asked
"As long as I want." He teased
"Ugh I better not have to deal with your ass for longer than a week." I smiled.
"Hurtful! Now ill stay for a month!" He laughed.
"Hey wanna go do something?" I asked opening the door and walking up the stairs as he shut the door.
"If it involves sex, yes." He said with a straight face.
"Noooo, wanna go see a movie or something?" I asked.
"Yea sure. Bring a purse." He smiled
"Alright. What do you want in it. Cheetos, iced tea, water, you choose what you want." I said throwing the purse on my bed getting 30 dollars. We went down the stairs and got flood and went on our way to the theater. We watched some "scary" movie that I couldn't remember the name to.

Jacks POV
"Jess! Let me drive home!" I said trying to grab her keys.
"No! I want to drive!" She argued.
"Ugh whatever!" I said with sass and got in the passenger seat. She laughed.
"You owe me." She smiled and put her seatbelt on.
"For making me pay for ass." She said watching the road and going.""
"You did it voluntarily!" I yelled I defense. I looked up and saw a car going everywhere on the roads. Like going over the yellow line, and being crazy.
"Jess. Watch out for that car. Go to the left more." I said so she was out of the way more. We got closer to the car it turned towards us. It hit our car. The ca on the other side, hit on Jess's side. She was unconscious. Her arm was bent in a weird way, like it was broken. Glass went everywhere. It had cut me in my arm multiple times. Her face started bleeding.
"Jess! Jessica! Jessica! Wake up! Jessica! I'm calling the ambulance! Stay awake!" I said pushing my door out as far as I could. I was feeling nauseous, like I was going to faint.
"911 what's your emergency?" The man on the other side said.
"Car accident. Flats road. Help." I said as my brain shut down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts on this chapter?! Comment!!!
Thank you, Plora, once again. <3