Status: love yous :3

We Found Each Other in the Dark

| Jackie & Michael |

When I woke up the next morning, drenched in sweat Michael wasn’t next to me and the house was eerily still with silence. It took awhile but when I finally rolled over completely I found a note on the bedside table.

“Unexpected band meeting, sorry if you wake up and I’m gone! We’ll be back around 3 if you wanna stick around help yourself to anything (except my mountain dew)…if not stop over later we’re having a smaller barbeque to celebrate leaving for tour in a few days. xx Michael”

I ran my tongue over my sleep crusted lips and dug around for my phone to see what time it was; 1:35. I considered laying back down, the urge to sleep overpowering anything else but ignored it and decided I needed to go home and work on some things anyways. The entire ride home my head was clouded with flashbacks from the night before, my body cringing every so often when the look in Ashton’s eyes floated back into my memory. Sure Ashton was a complete god, and I was single but…Michael. I knew Michael didn’t own me and a part of me wanted nothing more then to feel Ashton’s hands gripping at my waist again like they did last night but the other part of me knew that hurting Michael wasn’t an option. As I pulled into my parking garage I quickly shook all of the thoughts from my head and decided it’d be smarter for me to just focus on the piles of textbooks I had to sift through for school.

-Michael-


“Mate?”

Although I was well aware that Luke was trying to get my attention, I couldn’t pull my eyes away from the shit show that was happening right in front of me.

“Look at them.” I sneered, keeping my eyes forward.

Luke went quiet and put himself closer to me.

“What’s the big deal?” He finally asked, not seeing what I was.

The second that Jackie had arrived back at the house Ashton had scooped her up and I barely got to say one word to her. I had watched the entire time as he poured her drinks, and for the 20 minutes that they had disappeared together I knew they were smoking pot on the deck. Now they were dancing around the fire pit outside, his hands stroking her skin every chance he got.

“Michael relax, she’s not yours.” Luke stated.

My blood boiled at his comment and it was enough to push me up from the couch and out the sliding glass door. I stomped my way towards them, my hands bawling into tight fists and forced myself between the two of them. Jackie stumbled backwards a bit, her eyes wide while Ashton chuckled deviously to himself.

“Uh, Michael?”

Jackie’s words were stifled by the rage that was burning inside my head and without even thinking I grabbed her by the wrist dragging her into the house behind me, ignoring Ashton’s threats and her pleas to let her go. I flew up the spiraled steps and threw her into my room, slamming the door shut behind us. Jackie stood in the middle of the room with her arms out and a stunned expression on her face. I stayed where I was by the door, my chest and shoulders rising and falling violently.

“Michael.” She said trying to pull me from my frenzy.

“What the fuck did you think you were doing?!” I growled ignoring her.

Her eyebrows knitted together and her stance finally relaxed. She stayed silent though only angering me more.

“I invite you over and you think it’s ok to dance and be touchy feely with my mate?”

The words were spilling from my mouth not letting my brain catch up. I knew damn well Jackie wasn’t mine, but I wanted her to be and it sure seemed like we were a thing. Absentmindedly I stepped closer to her, her body flinching as if she thought I was going to hit her.

“Michael please.” Her voice was frail and full of tears.

“Don’t ‘Michael please’ me.” I scoffed, “I’ve liked you from the beginning and here you are dancing like a little slut with someone who doesn’t even know you.”

As soon as the words escaped my mouth I regretted them. Jackie’s expression went blank and the color drained from her skin. She stepped backwards closer to the bed and I watched as she searched her brain for what to say. All of the anger I had built up faded in the matter of seconds as guilt replaced it.

“Jackie.” I muttered reaching a hand out towards her.

Like I expected she moved away and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Did you really have to call me a slut?” She asked finally with a sour tone.

I sighed, the repetition of the insult I had called her making me sick.

“You know I didn’t mean it.” I said desperately, “I was just pissed.”

Although it was dark in the room, I could see from the moonlight as she rolled her eyes.

“Jackie I’m serious.” Irritation came over and I found myself grabbing at her arms and shaking her slightly.

She stood there in my grasp afraid to move for fear I’d hurt her. I needed her to listen though, I needed her to know I would never intentionally harm her. Eventually she let out a heavy sigh and I felt her muscles relax beneath my fingers.

“Ever since the first night I met you, I’ve wanted nothing more then for you to be mine.” I admitted shamelessly. “To see you with Ashton killed me so I overreacted because I was worried that even though you guys were just dancing he had won you over just like every other girl that comes around.”

Jackie shifted nervously on her feet.

“Michael.” She said putting her hands up to my face.

My eyes moved up and down her face trying to figure out what she was thinking and when I couldn’t find anything my eyebrows fell heavy with confusion. She giggled drunkenly and shook her head.

“Just cut the sappy shit.” She groaned taking my hands from her arms and putting them instead on her hips. “And convince me I shouldn’t totally hate you.”

She stepped closer to me, letting my hands trail to rest on her butt and eventually wrapped her arms around my neck. Pushing up on her tip toes she put her face right in front of mine, her breath tickling my lips.

“If you want me to be yours.” She seduced, brushing her lips against mine, “Then just say it.”

-Jackie-


“You’re mine.” Michael finally whispered against my lips.

His grip on my behind had tightened and he pulled me into him roughly. My already numb body was beginning to turn to Jell-O as I could feel the hunger building up in both of us. Without a word Michael planted his lips against mine, breaking the tension that had surfaced between us from the beginning. He ran his hands up my shirt hesitating before taking hold of both of my breasts. The tighter he squeezed, the more I let tiny moans come from my throat. I would be lying if I said I didn’t want this to happen since the very moment Michael had first touched me. Our lips tore at one another’s until I felt myself being thrown against the mattress a yelp of surprise coming out. He hovered above me, his waist between my thighs as his excitement pressed feverishly against my jean covered core. All that was separating us was thin layers of denim and I felt my self control being overrun by the longing for him to be deep inside of me.

“Michael.” I moaned, my voice full of desire. “Please.”

Michael raised an eyebrow, proving that his logic was gone as well and used his right hand to grab my face.

“Michael what?” He breathed huskily.

My eyes widened briefly but quickly rolled into the back of my head at the thought of him dominating me into eternity. I instinctively bucked my hips upward in an attempt to silently show him what I meant. His grasp around my chin tightened and he shook my face.

“Fuck.” I breathed melting in his hand. “Michael fuck me.”

A low growl escaped his mouth as his hands savagely moved down to the area I had been craving him the most. Ripping my shorts from my torso in hyper speed, he then pushed my panties to the side and impatiently shoved his index and middle fingers me. My back arched in sync with his action and I called out his name once again. My body ached all over with anticipation and I could feel myself trembling underneath of his control. He curled his fingers over and over and moved them even deeper into me making sure to hit the spot that released his name from my throat. His mouth worked at my neck leaving burning, black and blue marks to laugh about tomorrow. I bucked my hips begging for him to just give me what I had wanted, and for a second I thought I heard him snicker. He continued to work his fingers deep in me and I could feel myself tightening around them.

“Don’t you dare cum.” He ordered pulling his fingers from inside me.

I was instantly thrown from the zone I had melted into as my stomach twisted with yearning. Our eyes stayed glued together, Michael’s full of lust and amusement…he was enjoying his torture.

“Michael!” I pleaded pulling on the hair that trailed down the back of his neck.

He put his head closer to mine as he smirked, his breath against my mouth making me want him even more.

“Tell me.” He snarled tangling his fingers in my hair.

As we stared at each other silently Michael’s grip on my scalp grew tighter and he yanked slightly, enough to force an ungodly sound from my mouth. I bucked my hips up again, but that wasn’t adequate to get what I wanted. Michael moved his lips to my ear, his heavy breathing invading my head.

“Tell me what you want, or I’ll leave you here to finish yourself off.”

My eyes that had once again closed flew open and I was instantly filled with a new sensation.

“Just fuck me!” I screamed not being able to take the torture.

That was all that needed to be said before his one hand wrapped around my neck while the other held onto my waist. The excitement that had been growing harder and harder behind his jeans pressed against my inner thigh and I wet my lips at the feeling. His grip around my neck tightened rolling my eyes and forcing a moan out. I couldn’t even process sentences as I panted like a dog. He jerked my head back by my hair into the mattress and then released me so that he could undo his jeans. He positioned himself at my now soaking slit and put his hands back to their original locations. Hesitating he let himself throb against my opening, teasing me more. My eyebrows furrowed as I watched his expression turn smug, a hint of rethinking what he was doing in his eyes.

“Oh my god Michael!” I growled writhing impatiently below him, “Just do it already!”

His eyebrows rose and without warning he finally gave me what I had been yearning for for the past 15 minutes. Plowing into me we both let out gasps and grunts of pleasure…the tension that had been built up since the first time we met finally being released. My hands gripped onto his back for dear life as my body rocked roughly back and forth beneath his force. His hands continuously pulled my hips up into him, the tip of his cock hitting my g-spot over and over again. I felt myself tightening around his length again, the control over it being lost with the words he muttered in my ear.

I could tell by the grip he had on my neck that he was getting close too. Not being able to take it anymore I let myself cum around his length as I screamed out his name.

“Holy shit.” He moaned against the skin of my neck, our bodies drenched in salty sweat.

I ground my hips upward meeting each of his thrusts and within seconds he was spilling his seed onto my stomach, nothing but heavy breathing filling the room. Michael stayed between my legs, looking stunned by what had just happen but eventually let himself fall onto his back next to me.

“Did that just happen?” He asked.

A breathy chuckle came out of my nose and I turned my head to look at him. When he felt my gaze on him he took his from the ceiling.

“What?” He probed.

I shook my head and let myself look up at the ceiling.

“You just went from dominating me, to questioning the entire thing.” I informed.

The room went silent and after a moment his hand found mine.

“There was a reason I hesitated before doing it.” He finally said.

Although my eyes were closed now, my forehead wrinkled with confusion. His fingers laced tightly with mine as he put them on my stomach.

“I just don’t want anything to ruin what we have.” He continued, “I was 100% into what just happened but I was worried that maybe afterwards you’d prance off back to Ashton like nothing happened.”

Somewhat insulted by Michael’s words I scoffed. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and Michael’s once closed eyes opened in a panic.

“You really do think I’m a slut don’t you?” I muttered preparing myself to get up and run.

He reached up and rest a protective hand on my shoulder.

“No!” I exclaimed suddenly, “No no I don’t.”

I sighed and let my head fall back, the previous events finally hitting me with exhaustion.

“Then what’s with the whole Ashton bullshit?”

I’m not going to lie, I may have had a little thing for Ashton but it wasn’t going to take me away from Michael…especially after what had just happened. He turned over onto his side, and dreamily ran his fingers across the skin on my forearm.

“I’m just worried I’m going to lose you.” He confessed.

His words pulled at my heart and I let my body fall softly against his, my head resting on his chest.

“Stop.” I demanded quietly.

An arm wrapped around me bringing me closer to him and I felt my conscience grow heavy with sleep. Silence fell over us until I could hear Michael’s breathing fill the air; he was sleeping. I nuzzled my face against his chest inhaling his scent and made sure to hold onto him tighter then I ever had before. Should what just happened have really happened? And why even though I was laying here peacefully with Michael did my subconscious somehow manage to slip back to Ashton?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I've taken forever, my life is so hectic.
Enjoy xx

|Jackie's Outfit|