Status: This is for Brinlee, so I hope you guys enjoy, too! :)

All I'll Ever Need

***
You’re over my head
I’m out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
One of a kind, living in a world gone plastic
Baby you’re so classic
***
  1. 00. Good and Bad
    Growing up, it won't bring us down. We're in this together. Yeah, we'll make it somehow. Nothing's gonna stop us now.
  2. 01. Planes and Cars
    And I crashed into you, like a runaway train. You will consume me, but I can't walk away.
  3. 02. State of Shock
    Life has a funny way of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong.
  4. 03. Small Talk
    What good is a heart of gold with nobody to share it with?
  5. 04. Checking In
    She could be money, cars, fear of the dark, your best friends, or just strangers in bars. Whoever she is, whoever she may be, one thing's for sure. You don't have to worry.
  6. 05. Friends
    In the dark, on the phone, you tell me the names of your brothers, and your favorite colors. I'm learning you.
  7. 06. Gold Medal Party
    Lost and insecure, you found me.
  8. 07. Captivation
    You’re over my head. I’m out of my mind thinking I was born in the wrong time. One of a kind, living in a world gone plastic, baby you’re so classic.
  9. 08. Gleam In the Eyes
    I'm waking up. I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow.
  10. 09. The Mind Trick
    You're always there to hold me down, and that's real.
  11. 10. Locker Room
    You got what I need, but you say you're just a friend.
  12. 11. Backyard Surprise
    It's all coming back to haunt you no matter what you try to do. Your past has been the one to come from behind you as you try to stand and not fall.
  13. 12. The Story
    In the blink of an eye, you held my hand. You held me tight.
  14. 13. Disney World
    I know you want, know you want to take it slow. Think about all the places we could go.
  15. 14. Eventful Morning
    I don't want you to be the one that got away. I wanna get addicted to you, yeah. You're rushing through my mind. I wanna feel the high.
  16. 15. Right and Wrong
    Stuck in limbo. Me and my sins go toe-to-toe . . . I'm about to blow, so if you come around, you should know I'll tear you up in two. Go ahead, walk it off if you know what's best for you. I'm no good for you.
  17. 16. Hideout
    Close the door, throw the key. Don’t wanna be reminded. Don’t wanna be seen. Don’t wanna be without you. My judgment's clouded like tonight's sky.
  18. 17. Forever a Part
    You are not a diamond. You are not a shining star. Doesn't mean that you're not perfect exactly as you are.
  19. 18. Ice Cream
    It might seem crazy what I’m about to say. Sunshine, she’s here. You can take a break.
  20. 19. Celebratory Consolation
    Love is like a bomb. Baby, c'mon get it on. Livin' like a lover with a radar phone.
  21. 20. Overdressed and Stressed
    If I had any other heart, if any other piece spoke louder.
  22. 21. No More Time
    In my head, there's only you now. This world falls on me. In this world, there's real and make believe. This seems real to me.
  23. 22. Life Defining Moments
    Your love is addictive. I'm trying hard just to quit it . . . Is anybody out there? I'm dying in a nightmare.
  24. 23. Busy Week
    And he's to die for. A little heartache in the shape of a girl, his little heart shaped box just waiting to be filled.
  25. 24. Rekindled Hearts
    Baby, you light up my world like nobody else . . . If only you saw what I can see, you'd understand why I want you so desperately.
  26. 25. What I Need
    Everything is ten times better when, when you are next to me. You get the best of me.
  27. 26. Lazy Morning
    Is this the whole picture, or is it just the start? Is this the way you love me? You're capturing my heart. I used to try and walk alone, but I've begun to grow.
  28. 27. Left Alone
    I will always be yours, forever and more, through the push and the pull.
  29. 28. Not a First Date
    You are surrounding my surroundings . . . and I'll be holding onto you.
  30. 29. The Best In Life
    I guess they don't wanna say it to your face, but I will cause somebody's gotta put you in your place.
  31. 30. Almost Something
    See the sky, see the stars. All of this could be ours . . . can you help me understand?
  32. 31. Valued Housesitters
    I'm a little more than useless, and when I think that I can't do this, you promise me that I'll get through this and do something right, do something right for once.
  33. 32. Surprises
    If you're gonna be somebody's first time, somebody's last time, baby, be mine.
  34. 33. Life Changing
    I won't tell your heart where to go, or make it feel something it won't. You could rearrange the stars and make them all your own, but you can't fall in love alone.
  35. 34. Finally
    I don't ever wanna let you down. I don't ever wanna leave this town cause after all, the city never sleeps tonight. It's time to begin, isn't it?
  36. 35. Weird Dreams and Cold Showers
    Baby, you're a firework. Come on, show em what you're worth.
  37. 36. A Night Out
    Take me to a place I know, anywhere that feels like home. Somewhere that if I let go someone's gonna catch my soul.
  38. 37. Untamed Desires
    It's such a sick obsession, and now you've got the best of me. I've got the worst intentions, so call me over and set me free.
  39. 38. The Dirty Details
    Hey, it's alright. Does it make you feel alive? Don't look back. Live your life.
  40. 39. Adjustment
    Baby, since we met, oh, it's been go, go, go.