Status: This is for Brinlee, so I hope you guys enjoy, too! :)

All I'll Ever Need

37. Untamed Desires

Sidney barely remembered to turn the alarm off as he pushed me back against the wall. It was hardly any effort, but I was too wrapped up in his lips on mine to know if it actually hurt or not.

Something managed to catch his eye, however, as he quickly pulled away and looked at the fridge. “Matty and Suzie are staying at your house tonight. Something about Chuck and the impending nastiness.”

“Well, why don’t we get the nastiness impending?”

Sidney had a huge and devious grin on his lips as he turned back to me, but despite what I hoped for, he didn’t immediately start kissing me again. Actually, he slipped out of his jacket and oh so delicately put on hand on my face.

“There is nothing nasty about what’s impending.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure we’re gonna be kinda nasty,” I said, but it was hard to be playful like that around my swooning heart.

Very carefully, he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. Only for a second, his warm breath tickling the skin of my lips in a way that made me shiver in desire. It didn’t go unnoticed as he grinned, but he didn’t kiss my lips again. Instead, while his hands slid down from my face and slowly down the curves of my body, he kissed along the side of my neck.

Feeling his hands run down my body was barely familiar, but there was something restricting the full effect of it. More than ever before, I wanted to rip our clothes off and get to it, but I was also in no position to get away.

Not that I actually wanted to, mind you. Sidney Crosby kissing me sensually, running his hands along my curves . . . it’s not exactly easy to ignore.

I had to take in a deep breath so I could try and plead with him to stop, but the moment I did, he ever so delicately nibbled along the skin of my neck, changing my protests into soft whimpers that only delighted him more.

After an amount of time I couldn’t even begin to accurately guess, I decided that I had waited too long to have his lips on mine for them to be anywhere else . . . for now. It was hard to pull his head up, but he didn’t actually mind when I grabbed ahold of his lips with mine.

It wasn’t a dance our lips knew well, but I was all for learning it. Right now.

His skin on mine as his hands rubbed down my arms set me on fire, but once again, the kiss didn’t last long. When Sidney first pulled away, I was about to start hard protesting, until I saw him carefully unbuttoning the buttons on his very nice shirt.

Yeah, no. Not gonna protest that at all. Ever.

I didn’t even let him slide out of it before I was wrapped around him. My legs around his waist, his lips buried deep into my neck . . . it was a sensation I couldn’t imagine anyone else making me feel.

We started moving, slowly but surely. With Sidney kiss me like he was, holding me up like he was, it was a bit of an effort to do so. I was just impressed he got into the living room as fast as he had, but it was still too much time for my tastes.

I slid down from his waist and stared pulling on his wrists, but he didn’t make any sudden moves. Just continued to kiss me, and with his hands no longer holding me up, he was able to do other things with them. At first I thought he was gonna grab onto my hair, but he didn’t. His hands touched my hair, but feeling it put up like it was, he decided against it and rested them back along my cheeks.

Damn this hair!

I was becoming impatient at this way-past-horny point Sidney had driven me, too, and I couldn’t imagine why he was so hesitant to move. It wasn’t that he wanted it . . . trust me.

Maybe he needed a little push.

Very carefully, I turned one arm behind my back and unzipped the dress I had been wearing too long at this point. It was strapless, so it fell right to the floor, and in an instant, Sidney wasn’t the only one half naked anymore.

When he pulled away, his breath came out in a quick gush as I reached up and slid his shirt off now. The feeling of our bare skin contact like this was something I couldn’t really describe other than pure bliss. It was warm, and all those Sidney feelings I had grown to love were just intensified as the moment intensified.

His hands roaming down the curve of my body, no longer restricted by the thick dress I had been wearing . . . I was electric and ready to explode. He lingered at my chest, closing his eyes and letting himself feel everything that he still hadn’t even looked at. If I wasn’t so certain that Sidney wanted this, I might’ve been humiliated.

Out of nowhere, however, Sidney pulled away from me and let out another breath. His chocolate eyes grabbed ahold of mine so tightly that it hurt. It wasn’t fair for someone to be so strikingly sexy and adorable all at once, but the fear and self-consciousness in that burning gaze was adorably sexy.

“Maybe we should . . . .”

“Head to your bedroom?” I breathed, and I very tightly wrapped my arms around his waist. “Okay.”

Anything but desire and bliss disappeared from his eyes as his lips collided with mine again, and the power behind it was so intense, it caught me off balance. With my grip so tight on him, we both fell back onto the couch before we could take another step towards his room.

From there, things just sort of took off, if you can imagine. We defiled his couch. And his stairs. And his hallway. Just three steps away from his bedroom, and we couldn’t even wait that long.

To be honest, I didn’t know if his bed had been defiled before or not, but I also didn’t really care. It was my turn to break it in.

Even when the sun came up, we were still going at it. The only breaks we took were to use the bathroom or grab a snack. Then, we were right back at it.

I fell asleep eventually, at least I think I did.
***

Sidney watched Mika sleep beside him, eyeing the luscious curves of her body more thoroughly than he ever had. He spent all night looking at her, but he didn’t wanna look away. It was almost like he couldn’t, with the thin sheet barely covering her waist . . . his eyes were locked in their place. It wasn’t the first time he stared at those curves he felt against him, skin to skin, flesh to flesh . . . but it was the first time he stared without anything covering them.

How had he known the moment he laid eyes on her that he would never be able to get enough? Even then, after spending the entire night intertwined making love all over his house, Sidney felt his skin boil at the idea of getting to do it again. He craved it, felt his body twitch in anticipation.

Her soft skin, so close to his that he could feel the extreme heat radiating off of it . . . he dared to touch it, dared to feel it against his. A part of him wondered if that was why he really held himself back, because he knew what getting what he wanted would mean for him, but he had no idea that it would be this bad.

All he saw when he closed his eyes was their night, from beginning to end. Though his mind lingered on the steamy bits, it wasn’t the only thing he could think about.

Until he looked back to the sleeping angel beside him, and then, well . . . .
***

I remembered one minute, Sidney and I were tangled up together, and the next, he was climbing out of my bed and slipping into a pair of boxer-briefs and sweats.

Though I smiled, my eyes closed again. “Where are you off to?”

“I gotta get your sexy ass to class, baby girl,” he whispered.

Alarms immediately set off in my head. “Shit! Matty has rehab! I’m so late!”

“Don’t worry,” Sidney smiled down at my naked body. “Suzie is taking him now. I’m gonna take you to class, and I’ll go to Matty’s rehab before practice.”

My cheeks flushed as I remembered I wasn’t wearing any clothes, but I wasn’t embarrassed. I wasn’t uncomfortable. It was just how I was, especially as Sidney looked down at me the way he was. I felt . . . sexy, to be honest. I felt like I was actually worth looking at.

Sidney, out of nowhere, leaned down and captured my lips with his, and the intensity behind it caught me off guard. I had imagined it would be sweet, followed by something adorable Sidney just said from his heart, but what I got was . . . hot. Pressed back against the headboard, Sidney climbing back on top of me—I was ready to miss this test and fail the class.

Sidney’s teeth very delicately pulled on my lip, yanking a moan right out of me. It wasn’t the first time he had done it, and it wouldn’t be the last, but those burning brown eyes were like nothing I had seen from him before. The sweet and loving Sidney I expected wasn’t here right now, not yet.

This was something else entirely.

“I cannot get enough of you,” he breathed into my ear, his breath tickling the cold skin and sending shivers down my spine. I wasn’t scared, not by any means.

I just wanted to rip his clothes back off of him and forget all about the rest of the world.

“This . . . might just become a problem, very easily,” he continued, his voice still a husky breath he barely managed to growl out. But he did, those eyes locking mine right in place. “But for the rest of my life, I will never be able to get enough of you.”

How the fuck was I even supposed to respond to that other than kissing him again?
♠ ♠ ♠
The lyrics are from Green Light by 5 Seconds of Summer. :) I love them. <3 Not gonna lie.

I just can't even. Let me know what you guys think! Hope you enjoyed. :) I'm not really good at the full on smut, but it was a bit steamier than I usually do. Hope you liked it!

Dear goodness, Sidney at the end.