Status: Completed!

The Girl Who Wept

[1/2]

“Doctor! I think you need to see this!” A voice called out and a tall man wearing glasses appeared almost immediately, he stood in the doorway, staring into the room.

“Rose, you need to,“ The Doctor’s eyes land on a girl who was curled up on a bed in the middle of the room, “Rose, come here,” He held his arm out to his companion and she took it. He tugged her to him and positioned himself slightly in front of Rose. He then took out his sonic screwdriver and pointed it at the form of the sleeping girl.

“What are those statues? They’re beautiful.” Rose stated, looking at the angelic stone statues that surrounded the girl, facing her.

“Yes, quite beautiful, until you blink and then they either send you to a different time period or kill you.” The Doctor stated turning to his companion.

“I’m sorry, what?” Rose replied in disbelief.

“Weeping Angels, Rose!” He exclaimed, “Now time for some questions. One, there’s a girl sleeping amongst these creatures, two, they haven’t touched her, three, while we’re both staring at each other they haven’t approached us.” The Doctor turned back to the angels who had now moved to face The Doctor and Rose.

“Oh my god, they’re looking at us!” Rose squeaked.

“Yes, well done, but they haven’t moved! Why?!” The Doctor pointed his sonic screwdriver at each of them warily.

“I can answer that question if you’d like,” a new voice spoke up and The Doctor and Rose glanced toward the direction of the soft voice.

The sleeping girl stood up, her dark eyes stared at the new people in front of her as she casually slipped through the group of weeping angels to stand in front of them, her long dark hair framed her face and fell down in soft ringlets as a small smile graced her lips.

“What are you?” The Doctor asked, in his whole lifetime he’d never meet anyone that could stand so casually amongst weeping angels, he admitted his curiosity was definitely at its peak.

“I’m just a girl,” she replied, shrugging “it’s been awhile since someone’s come into this place, they tell me you’re The Doctor.”

“They? Who’s they?” Rose asked, looking around.

“Ahhhh, I see,” The Doctor laughed, “that’s brilliant! You can communicate with the Weeping Angels, are you like, a pet to them? I’ve never heard of them taking in a pet, fascinating.” He murmured, taking a step in and circling the girl, “I’m wrong, you aren’t a pet,” he realized, the girl didn’t hold herself as if she were a tool the weeping angels used.

The girl smiled, and turned her back on The Doctor and Rose, “move back,” she ordered and when The Doctor and Rose had blinked did the pair see that the angels had moved to the side, standing against the wall of the bedroom and making space. The girl turned and motioned The Doctor and Rose over to the bed before taking a seat on it herself.

“They won’t hurt you, come sit down and I’ll tell you my story,” the girl stated.

The pair looked between themselves and Rose noticed the look in The Doctor’s eyes, he wanted answers, and they weren’t leaving until he’d gotten them. Rose walked over and placed herself down on the bed, she might as well get comfy.

“I am the girl that wept,” the girl begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first time I've ever done a Doctor Who fanfiction before I hope I did this some justice!

This is the first part to the two-shot!

I hope you enjoyed this and are interested in this girl!

The next part should be up soon!

This two-shot Doctor Who fanfiction is dedicated to Stevie! :)