Status: Completed!

The Girl Who Wept

[2/2]

“The girl that wept, interesting, why are you called that? Why do the angels care?” The Doctor asked. He fidgeted with the sonic screwdriver impatiently as he waited for answers.

“I was tricked into coming here. I was never very good at handling things that frightened me, my siblings thought it would be funny to blindfold me and come to the old mansion, tell me scary stories and then run away.” The girl paused thoughtfully before continuing, “I cried, wanting to them to stop, that’s when the angels made their move, I watched the weeping angels slaughter my siblings,” she whispered, “They were killed one by one, I thought I was next, I cried harder then I heard them, their voices, they told me they had heard my tears, I had awoken them,”

“This is unheard of,” The Doctor mulled and the girl shrugged her shoulders

“Weeping angels are creatures nearly as old as the universe,”

“Exactly! So why did they save you? It’s clear that you control them, at least to some degree,” The Doctor stood up and paced the room, staring at the weeping angels.

“Why would they need you?” Rose suddenly asked, cutting The Doctor off.

“Well, they don’t need me,” the girl stated honestly, “Like I told you, I’m just a girl, why would powerful creature like the weeping angels need a girl like me?”

“So they want you,” The Doctor concluded.

“They heard my cries and they saved me, they claimed me as their own,” the girl replied, giving an eerie smile as she stood up and walked toward the angels that had kept guard over her. The Doctor and Rose blinked, one of the angels had moved, so it was embracing the girl protectively, its mouth open and its fangs showing. However it was pointedly glaring at The Doctor and his companion.

“I-its face,” Rose stuttered, moving closer to The Doctor in fright.

“I’m sorry, they don’t like you Doctor, they don’t like anyone associated with you either,” the girl informed as she glanced over to Rose, “I however like you Doctor, you’re an interesting man, it was nice to finally meet you but you should go, if you leave now they’ll let you live,” she stated watching The Doctor nod his head and grab his companion, ushering her out of the room he gave the girl one last look before following Rose out and quickly back to the Tardis.

The Doctor was a clever man, but there were some things that even he couldn’t figure out, Weeping Angels were one of them and now, The Girl That Wept is another.

As a Time Lord he had travelled far and wide, exploring the universe to his heart’s content, he loved to make discoveries and learn more about them, too understand and to expand his knowledge.

The Doctor had just met The Girl Who Wept; and now he was even more determined to find out as much as he could about her now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm, this was interesting xD

Thoughts?

I'm thinking of making this a prequel to an actual story before I start making a story I'll have to complete some other stories first!