Status: Two-shot. Sequel if interested!

All I Really Want Is Your Number Between My Fingers

1/2

Jack woke up with the usual groan and harsh face rub. It's a Saturday, meaning he works and it'll be a busy day. Great.

The restaurant he works at isn't big at all, but it's gaining popularity, usually resulting in it being busy on Saturdays.

Jack swung his legs over the side of his bed to get dressed. He shimmied on his black skinny jeans -that had a hint of glitter printed on them. His co workers always give him shit about it, but hey, he likes glitter- and then pulled his grey sleeveless work shirt over his head.

He quickly styled his hair, adding a tad more hair spray than usual since the weather man said it'd be windy and hot today.

Choosing the right pair of shoes was actually an easy task today. If he was working a six hour shift, he'd wear his Vans or Converse. They're stylish -as he likes to call it- but not very comfortable. But today, he's working a twelve hour shift plus closing so he needed more comfortable shoes.

He pulled on his Nike running shoes and quickly laced them as he cursed under his breath when he realized he was running a tad bit behind.

One more quick glance in his full length mirror, and he was grabbing his satchel -another thing his co workers made fun of him for- and he's out the door.

~

Jack smiled as he walked into the small restaurant, already laughing when the cooks sent a few wolf whistles his way. They never fail to make him feel good about himself.

"Morning, Jack!" Jack's manager, Matt, smiled as Jack sat on a bar stool and started to clock in for the day.

"Hey, Matt. So it's gonna be a busy day, huh?" Jack asked as he tied his half apron around his lanky waist. It held a few pens of different colors, his check pad where he takes his orders, and some puffy stickers for when he serves a table that has little kids.

"Yup. We have three reservations for parties over twenty people, not counting families who are just coming in." Matt groaned as he looked over the calender for today. "Oh, and Happy Birthday, you have one of the parties!" he added with an overly fake smile.

Jack groaned loudly making Matt laugh. "Good luck."

"Yeah, thanks." Jack scoffed, rolling his brown eyes.

Jack was lucky to have a manager like Matt. He was the perfect mix of tough and sweet.

Nice Matt would usually be dancing and singing with everyone to a song playing on the radio, or taking over Jack's tables when said boy wasn't feeling well.

But when Jack would goof off, or Matt was having a bad day, he'd shout or threaten to send Jack home for the night. Usually, Jack wouldn't mind, but he gets paid by the hour and getting sent home early means less money to pay the bills and what not. Jack already didn't work enough hours as it is, leaving him without some form of luxury in his small apartment.

"Jack!" A young voice yelled.

Jack smiled as one of the young hostesses, Taylor, walked in.

"Hey, girl. G'morning." Jack greeted as he pulled her into a hug. "Hey, go easy on me with tables, okay? I have to do a party so i'll be busy with it for a while." Jack asked with a pleading look on his face.

Taylor rolled her eyes playfully, grabbing a pen to write down Jack and all the other waiters' sections. "I'll see what I can do."

~

By 1:30, everything was in full swing. The restaurant was packed, Taylor was pulling her hair out because customers weren't happy that they'd have to wait over an hour for a table, and Jack about had it with his tables already.

He had to go through the trouble of finding a new table in a whole different section for a little old couple who weren't happy at the fact Jack was obviously not straight.

Jack had a little more pep in his step, always tending to sway his hips a lot, his voice lingered and got girly sometimes, and his pants spoke for him for the most part. I mean, hello, glitter.

He couldn't say it didn't hurt him a bit, but he understood that not everyone was going to accept him for his sexuality. Also, they were old. They probably didn't know any better. His grandparents were actually like that; not realizing they were being hateful to him until he snapped some sense into them that they were in fact, being rude.

The party he had was okay. It was about twenty five people and they were all fairly nice, only giving him a hard time when their orders were wrong. So when Jack assured that it wasn't his fault that their order was wrong, that it was the kitchens, they were happy.

Jack smiled in triumph when he saw he got a $100 tip from the party.

"Good tip?" Jack's co worker, Tino asked with a smirk.

"Yeah." Jack laughed as he recounted the money and put it in his apron.

"Um, hey, Jack?" Taylor said timidly, head poking through the doorway, obviously nervous about gaining his attention.

Jack hummed to show he was listening, eyes darting up to look at her.

"Are you busy?" She asked. Jack shook his head no.

"Table six is waiting on a server. It's in your section so I though i'd let you know." She informed, small smile on her face.

"Thanks, Tay." Jack smiled, making Taylor blush before she walked away.

"Well, Jack, you're in for a treat." Tino laughed as he made a tray of various drinks.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked, eyebrow raised.

"Table six is eye candy." Tino sang, finishing up the last drink on the tray.

Jack looked up, eyes scanning for said table. His mouth ran dry when he spotted him.

Sat at the table was a young man, no older than twenty. He had short brown hair styled similar to Jack's, just not as intense. His features weren't prominent due to the fact he was across the restaurant, but Jack already started to get nervous.

"Go get 'em, tiger." Tino laughed, slapping Jack's ass playfully.

Jack glared at him for a moment before straightening himself out, taking a deep breath before making his way over to table six.

As Jack got closer, the more he wanted to turn his glitter class right back home.

Just as he thought, he was fucking gorgeous.

"This is going to be a long day." Jack mumbled to himself as he walked the rest of the way to table six.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This'll be a two-shot! Leave your comments below on who you think will be more of a flirt. Jack or Alex! Oh, and by the way, Jack is supposed to be very Camp. :)