Status: Just for fun

Complicated Story

The Dare & Break in

Third P.O.V. / Author's P.O.V.

It was two in the morning and I was craving for ice cream. So I got out of bed and went down stairs and into the kitchen. As I was just about to get the ice cream out of my refrigerator, when my watch made a sound indicating that someone broke in my house. I pressed the button to stop the sound, and knocked on my refrigerator three times. When the secret door opened, I slide down the pole and that lead to the computer room. When I saw a guy in my room stealing something I pushed the red button, which activated when you touch the window you will be shocked. When I saw the guy passed out on the floor, I went into the secret door that leads to my room. I handcuffed him to my bed post and put a chair in front of him and sat there waiting for him to wake up.

Blaze P.O.V.
It was two in the morning. The guys and guys weren’t tired of Spin the bottle. When I had just spun the bottle, Nick said “ Truth or Dare.”

" truth."

Sleven said " I bet you’re a chicken to do a dare.”

“ I am not .”

Jake – okay if you’re not a chicken. We dare you to -

Sleven cut in and said “ steal my girlfriend’s lingerie.”

“you guys are on.”

When I got in her house, I looked around room. When I saw that no one was in the room, I quickly rush to the dresser and started to look for her lingerie. After I put it in my butt pocket, I walked towards the window. As I put my hand to the window to pull it open I got shocked, and darkness took over.

Kiroo P.O.V.
After he was shocked from touching the window, I rushed to the secret way to get to my room. After I tied him to my bed post, I put a chair in front of him and sat there. I was this close to beat my high score in temple run when I heard him said “ uh are you going to kill me?”

I stop my game and said “ Just tell me the color of lingerie you sto - I spaced out.

After I blinked, I heard him sigh.

I untied him and then said "get the fuck out of her. If I catch you again -

Happy - Pharrell

I walked towards my desk and pressed a few buttons. When I saw that it was my cousin at my door step, I pulled out my phone and text her. After I texted her, I said “ deactivate the alarm."

When I turned around I saw him on the floor.

" Damit."

Tay ( Taylor’s nickname ) P.O.V.

I woke up and suck out of my boyfriend's house before he could wake up. I got into my car and decide to see if my cousin was a wake. I called her, when she didn’t pick up, I drive to her house. When I parked in front of her house, I locked my car and was started to walk up the steps when my phone rang.

That's Not My Name - The ting things

After I read the text, I replied. After I hit the send button, I sat on the swing in her front yard and listened to music.

Blaze P.O.V.
I woke up and found my brother’s girlfriend sitting in front of me playing a game on her phone. I think she was playing a game or texting. I moved my arm but couldn’t I looked down and notice that I was tied. Just great.
“ uh are you going to kill me?”

She stop what she was doing and said “ Just tell me the color of lingerie you sto - she spaced out.

Great, she’s rere.

I sigh and was about to say something when she started to untie me. When she set me free, she said " Get the fuck out of her. Blaze If I catch you again -

Happy - Pharrell

She turned around and walked towards her computer. I shrug my should and walked towards the window. When I had touched the window, darkness took over me.