Status: Just for fun

Complicated Story

Cheating & Bets

Kiroo P.O.V.

When I saw him on the floor again, I called up Tay. When I hung up the phone, I walked downstairs to get the door. When I opened the door, she said “ Is he cute.”

“ Just help me.”

“ ugh fine.”

After Tay and I had moved him on the couch, I said “ What are you doing here.”

“ I can’t visit.”

I laughed and then said “ you snuck out didn’t you.”
Just as she was about to say something her phone rang.

Auto tune - Jason Chen

She took the call in the other room.

I started playing on my phone.

Jake’s P.OV.
After I watch Blaze snuck in, I said “ Guys lets go get food and we will be back to get him.”

“ fine but, No speeding.”

I laughed and off we went to Wendy’s.

Two weeks later….

Kiroo was just about to put on her shoes when her phone rang.

Boyfriend - Justin Bieber

She picked up.

" Hey."

"Hey boo."

" Listen ... cough..... I'm sorry... cough ...

" aww your sick...I'll come over and make some soup."

" No babe, I don't want you to get ...cough.. sick."

" um okay."

Just as she about to say I love you, the line went dead. When she hung up, she made some soup for him.

Kiroo’s P.O.V.

I let myself in his house since he gave me a spear key for emergency. I put the thermal mug in his kitchen counter and went upstairs to his room. When I opened I notice that it was dark. Aww he's sleep. As I went to his bed, I pulled the covers to wake him up. I was shocked to see him in bed. He wasn't alone. He was with his ex-girlfriend Mandy. I immediately went out of the room before both of them could know that I was there. I got in my car and drove to the bar.

Jake's P.O.V
When I had finished the call. I was about to call my other girlfriend when the door bell rang. As I opened the door, I saw Mandy crying. When we were on the couch she said " I'm sorry I want you back."

"Mandy , We can't."

She said " fine."

As I walked her towards the door, she kissed me. I pulled away and said "Mandy, I’m with -Ah~"

I let a small moan escape my mouth.

I sigh and said " Last time only."

She jumped on me with her legs around my waist and started to suck on my earlobe. I took her upstairs and got a little busy. Just as I was about to go again, I heard someone coming up the stairs. I threw the blanket and fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

Kiroo's P.O.V. As I was at the bar, I sat there and waited to be serve. When Ake said " What can I get – Don’t you have a date.”

" I caught him cheating."

" why that - Calm down, I'll handle it."

He sigh and then said " fine... any ways what you want."

" uh... nothing." while I smirked.

He gave me confused look. I said " Look in the corner."

Third P.O.V.

Ake look in the corner and said " He seems like a player."

I punched him and said "He's my boyfriend's brother."

He said " fine... Just use a condom."

He then left and serve the other people.

Blaze's P.O.V.
When we got to the bar, Sleven said " Not it while touching his nose. Nick said " I second that." While touching it . I sigh and headed to the bar.

" Can I get four beers and a bottle of - Its on me Ake.

I turned to my left and was shocked to see my brother's girlfriend.

" Well, Well , Well. Ain't this my lucky night."

She gave me a smirk and said " Ak. Its on my tab okay."

The guy behind the counter said " fine." And then he left.

" What are you doing here?"

" What? I can't go to the bar."

I was just about to apologize to her when she punched me and said " I'm joking but, you're goanna dance with me after I help you carry these bottle."

I shrug my shoulder and lead the way to where the guys were at.

Sleven 's P.O.V.
When we were at the both waiting for Blaze, I said " if Blaze comes back with a girl, forty bucks."

My brother said “ I will double that money if they don't show up at midnight."

After we shook hands, I saw Blaze and some girl with him. As they got closer, I said “ That’s Jake's Girlfriend with him.”

Nick said “ so, bet’s off or what?”

“ No, Bet is on.”

Third P.O.V.
After Blaze sat down he said " Well ,Thanks. Bye."

Kiroo laughed and said " you said you were gonna dance with me."

Just as Blaze was about to answer, Sleven said “ I'm Sleven. And I’ll dance with you since he is doesn't like to dance.”

Nick said “ he is a party pooper.”

Kiroo chucked and said “ yeah he is."