Status: Just for fun

Complicated Story

Scare & Awkwardness

Oreo – Kiroo’s Friend . LL Brad Simpson/ The Vamps U tube Band )

Chapter 4 – Scare & Awkwardness

Kiroo’s P.O.V.
I had just shut my locker and started to walk out of the school building. After I had just finished unchaining my bike from the bike rack, I heard ringing in my ears. I touched left my earing and said “ what? Oreo.”
“ There’s a fight in DT you up for the prize.”
“ how much?”
“ 4 million.”
“ I’ll be there in ten let me call Hacker.”
“ okay bye.”
When I hung up, I touch my right ear and called up Fo. On the second ring he picked up.
“ I need a ride.”
“ in the school’s glass house.”
“ Thanks.”
When he hung up, I started to walk when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed it, twist it and stomped on the strangers foot. When the stranger yelled, I quickly turned around and said “ you have five sec – Oh shit. I’m sorry Blaze.”

Blaze’s P.O.V.
When I had just got out of detention, I saw my brother’s girlfriend walking her bike to the school’s garden. I was curious to why would she walk her bike instead of riding it. So I followed her to the school’s garden. When she stopped, I put my hand on her shoulder to get her attention. Just when I was about to take my hand off her shoulder, she grabbed it and twisted it. I then scream, she then stomp on my foot. I scream again.

Blaze’s P.O.V.
When I woke up, I found myself in the hospital. I looked around the room and saw a nurse helping another patient. I sat up and said “excuse me nurse could you tell me, what day is today.”
The nurse said “oh you’re okay. You lucky that a girlfriend didn’t call the cops on you on school – her phone rang.
Someone like you – Adele
She answered it, node her head and then hung up. After she hung up, she said “your girlfriend told me that she can’t make it, but she called your brother.”

When we got home Jenny, my dog pushed me down and started to lick my face.
" Laze, walk Jenny.”
When I was putting the leash on Jenny, Jake said “ don't have plans for tonight because I have a surprise for you."
" ugh fine.”

Blaze’s P.O.V.
After my brother dropped me off in front of the restaurant my brother said “look for a girl with a red rose in her hands.” He drove away before I could answer.

Kiroo’s P.O.V.
I was there waiting for the guy to show up. I sat there texting until someone said “ nice rose."
" Thanks, but it's - I looked up and saw Blaze standing in front of me.

Third P.O.V.
" you?!”
“you?!”

Just as Kiroo was about to say something, her phone rang.

Dumb – Tich