Status: Just for fun

Complicated Story

Bitten by a kiss

Bitten

Kiroo was craving for some ice cream. I was walking and admiring the beautiful stars. But all of a sudden I heard running footsteps from behind me. I then felt a hard force bump into me, making me drop the tub of chocolate ice cream.

"Ouch!" I yelped. The hooded figure didn't even stop to apologize, he just kept running.

Kiroo’s P.O.V.
"Jerk!" I shouted.

"Ugh." I rubbed my shoulder where he hit me and I bent down to pick up the Wal Mart bag. I started walking again and I heard more running footsteps behind me. What was going on? All of a sudden I felt a hand grab my fore-arm, pulling me into a dark alley. "He-!" I was cut off by his large hand as he spun me around; making my back hit the brick wall.

"Shh!" He cooed. I couldn't really make out his face do to the bad lighting. All I saw was his electrifying blue eyes.

"Where'd he go!?" I heard a deep voice say.

I shifted my eyes to the sidewalk and saw three tall shadows, "I don't know but when we find him he's dead meat!" I heard

The hooded guy looked at me and then glare at the shadows.

"Let's keep looking." Said another voice and I saw them start walking towards us.

"Fuck." I heard the hoodie guy whisper. The shadows got bigger and bigger until I saw the guy's foot step in the alley way.

The hoodie guy's eyes grew wide and looked down at me. I heard rocks crackle under the guy's foot as he walked closer to us.

"Sorry," Hoodie guy whispered to me.

All of a sudden I felt soft lips meet mine. What was he doing? I tried pushing him away by his chest but all he did was grab them and entwined our fingers together. I have to admit he was a really good kisser.

I took a peak of the shadow guys and saw that one of the figures smirked at us.

"Looks like he's getting laid tonight."

One of them said, as the other two just snickered and walked on. My eyes grew wide and I felt my cheeks burning. How embarrassing.

The hoodie guy stopped kissing me and looked left to right, making sure that the other guys were gone. He sighed and released my hands. I made a disgusted face and wiped my mouth with my arm.

"Hey pal, who do you think you are!?" I asked getting furious.

He looked at me with his blue eyes and kept on a cold expression.

"I'm sorry, "He said.

He's sorry? He's sorry!? The stranger then started to walk away I grabbed his arm – but then darkness took over me.

Hoodie’s P.O.V.

I had lost in poker.

“ pay up dude.” The guy with the tattoos said. I then said “ okay.”

I put my hand inside my pocket and then took it out and punched him. His friend said “ you son of a – I ran out of the ware house and teleported to the human world. I ran away from them. I kept ruing away. Until I bumped in some human making her drop something.

“ Jerk.” She shouted. I ran until I was in an alley. I stuck my head out and saw the girl walking. I pulled her.

“ What the –

"Shh!" I cooed.

"Where'd he go!?" I heard a deep voice say. She shifted her eyes to the sidewalk .

"I don't know but when we find him he's dead meat!" I heard

I looked at her and then glare at the shadows.

"Let's keep looking." Said another voice and I saw them start walking towards us.

"Fuck." I whisper. The shadows got bigger and bigger so my

eyes grew wide and looked down at her. I heard rocks crackle

"Sorry," I whispered to her

I have to admit she was a really good kisser.

"Looks like he's getting laid tonight."

One of them said, as the other two just snickered and walked on. Her eyes grew wide and I saw her cheeks burning.

I stopped kissing her and looked left to right, making sure that the other guys were gone. I sighed and released my hands. She made a disgusted face and wiped her mouth with her arm.

"Hey pal, who do you think you are!?" she asked getting furious.

I looked at her and kept on a cold expression.

"I'm sorry, "I said.

I was walking about when I sense that she was about to fall. When I turned around to save her from falling, she was already on the floor.

“ just great.”

I bride carried her back to my world.

Hoodie’s P.O.V.

After I tuck her in bed like a mother tucking in their child, I walked towards the closet and pushed some clothes aside and opened another door that lead to the bathroom. I flipped the switch to the left, and opened the mirror cabinet that was towards my right. After finding a syringe, I went out of the bathroom and into the room. After I inject her, I left the room.

Unknown P.O.V.

After I was done putting away the groceries, I took out the frying pan and was just about cook when I smelled human blood. I fallowed the smells, that lead to my brother’s room. When I touched my brother’s door, I saw a teen age girl standing there all mad.

Third P.O.V.

Kiroo woke up to her cell phone ringing.

Beautiful life – Union Jay

She groaned and looked for the phone. When Kiroo answer her phone she said “ what?” in a half asleep and half awake voice.

“ Koo, where are you? Work starts in thirty minutes.”

She blinked a couple of times and said “ I uh… I’ll call you back,Becky.”

Before Becky could say something Kiroo had hung up.

Kiroo’s P.O.V.

When I was off the phone. I started freaking out. I looked under the blanket and saw that I was in the same clothes that I was in. I got out of bed, and had just finished making it when I heard the door open. I made a d fist and said “ Why did you - I gasped because it was a girl standing there.

Third P.O.V.

After Kiroo hung up the phone, she started freaking out. She looked under the blanket and saw that she was in the outfit she wore yesterday. After she had just finished making the bed when she heard the door open. She made a d fist and said “ Why did you - I was shocked to see a girl standing there.

“ I’m Nina, and you are ?

Just before Kiroo could answer she turned around said “ you have five second to tell me why the fuck did you kidnap me?”

Hoodie’s P.O.V.
I said “ Look, I uh… do you believe in vampires.”

She laughed and said “vampire? There is no such thing as a being a vampire?”

I transformed into one. ( picture a guy with wings that were black. ) she gasped. When I was back to his normal self,

My sister said “ you kissed her.”

She turned around and said “ he was being chased and he pulled me in an alley and kissed me.”

My sister punched me and then said “ your kiss, her you train her to become like one of us."

After my sister left, I explained everything to her.