Status: Completed.

Painkillers

Click here to read

“Its enough! No, I mean it! You’re coming home right away, Sam! I didn’t say that you could go out drinking anyway!” Brian walked back and forth in front of his kitchen counter, one hand fisted in his hair, the other clenched around the mobile like a chain. “Who the hell gave you permission to do that? I’m your father, and I didn’t say you could do anything involved with alcohol!” Brian’s voice was filled with pure anger, never had he ever thought that he was gonna be so disappointed in his son like he was now.
Suddenly he stopped dead in tracks. “Did you give him permission to do that?!” His mocha eyes now placed on his skanky girlfriend, Tania who were sitting in his couch, her mini skirt almost showing off her floss-like underwear. “Yes, I mean he should go out and have some fun, and we could use some alone time, don’t you think?” She croaked, as if she was some kind of crow to begin with. “And you knew that this party was involving alcohol? Didn’t you?” Brian arched an eyebrow. “Yes of course, wouldn’t be much of a party if not.” She shrugged.

“My son is 16 years old, and you send him on a party, without my permission that also include drinking yourself into a hangover?” He shouted, making her flinch a little. “Brian! It’s not that big of a deal-”

“Oh yes, it is a big deal, Tania! And I suggest that you’re leaving, NOW, and I’m not so sure if I want to see you again either.”

“WHAT?! But you love me, Brian! Why do you care about that stupid kid, he’s old enough to take care for himself!”

“GET. OUT. And EXCUSE me, but I’m gonna drive and get my son out of that drunken party. And stay away from me!” He slammed the door shut to his apartment right in front of her way too high heels, and walked determined towards his car and started up.

*Timeskip*

“But Dad! I was only having some fun!” Sam whined as they entered the apartment. “Yeah, right, I’ve heard every excuse. I made them up myself.” Brian answered tiredly, placing his keys and wallet on the counter-top.
“You’re not gonna drink anything before you turn 20 fucking 1, and its my duty to keep you away from trouble. Got it?”

“Yes, Dad, but-”

“No buts. I can’t believe that you thought Tania was the one to give you permission.” Brian sighed, shaking his head.

“I’m sorry Dad..” Sam sad slowly, shifting weight from one foot to another. “Yeah.. But you’re grounded for a few days, until I’ve decided otherwise, okay?” Mocha eyes met mocha eyes. “Okay dad..”
“Go to bed now.. School is tomorrow.” Brian said over his shoulder as he walked towards his own bedroom. “Good Night, son. Love you.”

“Night, and love you too Dad..” Sam sighed, then closed the door to the bathroom.

Xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoo~A7x~xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxX

“Sullivan Acel Maddox Haner! You’re gonna be late!” Brian stressed, waking up a little too late wasn’t something new, to be honest. It seemed like those kinds of things runs in the family blood.

“We’re gonna be late for our own funeral one day..” Sam snorted, making Brian grin against his will.
“Yeah.. Well, we better leave now actually… not much time for breakfast.”

After a short ride they were at Sam’s school. “Have a nice day, and stay away from trouble. I don’t want to be the new Papa Gates.” Brian chuckled at the last part. “I’ll try..” Sam shrugged, a playful twinkle in his eyes, making Brian once again think about how incredibly similar they were to each other. “See ya later Dad!” Sam waved, eating his sandwich as he walked away from the car.

First period was always a slow one, Sam thought, math had never been his best subject, but that was much because of his teacher, Mr. Snider, who were what you call a cranky old bitch. However today there was a very different face that met the class when the bell rang.

“Good morning class, I’m Mr. Baker, and I’ll be your new teacher while Mr. Snider is on her teacher course.” A beautiful, pale skinned man with emerald green eyes, slick black hair and a white button up shirt stood in front of the class with a smirk on his face.

“Zacky!? What are you doing here!” Sam uttered, totally taken back that his music teacher suddenly were to teach math.

“Mr. Baker in here Sam. So class, time to open your books at page 67, we’re gonna learn algebra.”

*Time skip*

Sam was walking towards the cafeteria when he heard Zacky talking in the phone. “No! I didn’t! Yeah its true! Fuck, I don’t need you anyway, you son of a b- oh is that so? Fine. We are over.” He slammed the phone down, and then hidden his face in his hands. “Why does this always happen to me?” He asked to no one special. “Zacky? Mr. Baker, are you okay?”

Zacky lifted his head towards the door where the surprised 16 year-old boy was looking at him with his mocha eyes. “Did you hear everything..” Zacky asked, arching an eyebrow. “Uh… yeah.. I heard a lot..” Sam hesitated, not sure if he should lie or if he should tell the truth. “I broke up with my boyfriend.” Zacky explained, groaning as he felt a beginning headache form in his fore head. “I’m sorry..” Sam muttered. “You’ll find someone better.” He offered. He felt that he needed to say that to his kind teacher. It really didn’t suit the always so happy Zacky to be sad and have a headache.

“Yeah.. Hopefully. Sorry that you had to hear that..” Zacky blushed, kind of embarrassed that he was talking to his student about this. “Its okay.. See you later Mr.Baker.”

“Call me Zacky, kid.” Zacky lazily offered as Sam walked out the door. “Okay, Zacky.”

Xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox~A7X~xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoO

Brian had been lying in his bed all day, wanting to drink the bottle in his closet that was filled with Jack Daniels, but could resist it because he knew he had to pick up his son eventually.

“Fucked up love life.. thank you very much.” He groaned into his pillow. “Never can I ever find someone real..” Tania had been calling him all day long, making him more and more pissed and more and more sad. “Fuck her.” He muttered to the phone when it called again. When It didn’t stop calling he irritatingly lifted it up and shouted “What the fuck to you want with me now!?”

“Uh… Mr. Haner? This is Mrs. Baxter, principal at Huntington Beach High, its about your son.”

“Oh. I’m sorry. Rough day. Uh, I’ll be there in a few.” Brian groaned. When the principal hung up, he facepalmed. “You’re such and idiot Brian!”

Then he put on his clothes and went out, started his car. “What have he done now..”

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox~A7X~xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoO

“Sam what the hell?!” Brian is standing in the principal’s office, furious of course.

The guilty teen just stood there, his blue eye very evident on his face. “Why the hell did you do that to your class mate?!” Brian continued appalled, pacing around the two boys and the headmaster, who just looked apologetically at the worried father. “Calm down Mr. Haner, there must be a reason for this,” Mr. Baxter said calmly.

“It was because of me.” A manly voice suddenly spoke, and the music teacher came into the office.
“Sam tried to defend me and my sexuality from the student’s teasing, and ended up giving Mr. Yate here, a punch. It was unfortunate that I wasn’t able to control the situation myself, and that there had to be a brawl before I, and Mr. Levis, the gymnastic teacher was able to stop them.” Zacky’s eyes were on Sam all the time, his gaze also held a ‘thank you’ that no one else noticed. Sam nodded in confirmation.

“I see.” Mrs. Baxter straightened herself up. “I apologize Mr. Baker, that the students had this insulting behavior towards you. Mr. Yates, you have detention. For being rude to your teacher and for instigating a fight with Mr. Haner.” She shifted her eyes over at Sam. “But also, you should know better than to let yourself tease to a fight, Mr. Haner, but I guess your father will talk this out with you. Seen from the perspective that you tried to handle this with the best intentions, you’re dismissed. Mr. Haner, Mr. Baker, I think you should talk to Sam about these things right now.”

It was that moment the two men finally got to look at each other. Both went silent, green eyes met mocha, and the world stood still for both of them for several seconds. Then both of them reached out a hand, meeting on the halfway. The other’s skin felt soft, electrical waves burst from the touch and around in their bodies, like a wizard curse a prince in the movies, they cursed each other then and there. “H-hi.. I’m Brian Haner, please just call me Brian.” Brian couldn’t take his eyes from him, this day was just about to get so much better…

“Hi, I’m Z-Zacky.. Uh, Mr. Baker, but please call me Zacky. W-whatever you find preferable.” Zacky blushed, a color not so far from scarlet red. “Awww..” Brian said giggling, without a second thought.
“C-could we talk about this in my room?” Zacky offered, smiling softly to Brian and Sam. “Sure!” Brian grinned.

Sam had watched everything with awe. He shook his head. How could it be possible that those two had fallen completely hopeless for each other in about two seconds?

The talk they had were after Sam’s opinion deadly embarrassing. Since both adult men, one of them being his father, constantly flirting and giggling all the way through it.

“You may have my number if you like, Zacky had offered, smiling bashfully to Brian, who on the other hand was already fainting.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxxoxoxoox~A7X~xoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxxooxoxoxoO

When they came home that night, Brian was ecstatic. “He is such a nice guy!” Things that he continued to say, all night. “I’m going to bed. Just ask him out for fuck sake!” Sam rolled his eyes.
“I haven’t been asking someone I’ve felt this attacked to since-”

“Since mom?” Sam finished, now a little less annoyed but sad istead.

“Yes.” Brian nodded, looking serious at his son. “He can’t replace her, you know, but I think he can make me happy again..” He trailed off, driving into a dreamy haze, which of course showed all over his features. The thin lips crooked into a goofy smile, the high cheekbones twitching as he moved, the eyes filled with a hunger after something real to love, cherish and to share his life with.

“I’m gonna say it again. Ask him out.” Sam smiled, watching his dad’s eyes come back into focus.

Xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox~A7X~xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoO

Never had any creature felt more nervous than he was right now, Brian thought to himself. It had taken a lot to call Zacky and to ask him out for a dinner at a small restaurant in the old part of town, where Brian’s aunt had huge success making her lovely homemade food.

“Don’t you worry, Brian,” Aunt Rosaline Haner, patted his back. “He must be a very stupid man for not showing up to have dinner with my nephew.” She sang, making some final adjustments to Brian’s black button up shirt, placing a white rose in Brian’s hand. “He’s gonna like this!” She giggled, making Brian blush and become slightly more eager to see how Zacky looked tonight. “You’re beautiful.” A smooth lisp voice suddenly spoke into Brian’s ear. Zacky took a step back to give Brian some space.

“Wow.” That’s everything the brunette was able to say, Zacky looked absolutely stunning. He had

A purple shirt, no tie, and a few buttons undone to show off a few cm of his chest. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans, and had a silver chain around his right hip. The shirt was rolled up to his albows, revealing stunning artwork that decorated his pale strong arms. “You have amazing tattoos.” Brian was stunned, and this was the only sensible thing that popped into his mind as he couldn’t take his eyes off Zacky’s chest. “Mmm.. thank you.” Zacky licked his lips.

“Let’s have some food, I hope you’re starving.” Brian smiled, taking out the chair for Zacky to sit. “You’re a gentleman, I like that..” He blinked, gazing back into the addicting sight of Brian’s mocha eyes. They reflected a lot of different things tonight. “Thanks..”

The conversation floated nicely, they talked about everything from guitars to dogs, and at the same time they could enjoy a great meal, everything was filled with the best glorified mood they could ever wish for. And both of them found out that the other was more than they could ever ask for, or dream about..

*Timeskip*

Brian shoved the door closed without ruining the make out season he and Zacky had begun in the car seat, grunting and moaning into each other’s mouths they continued to navigate themselves through Zacky’s apartment, getting hotter for every second that passed.

“oh fuck,” Brian panted as Zacky sucked on his pulse point, smirking against his skin, leaving the hickey with a small bite, drawing out a longer more intense moan form the older man. They tumbled over to the master bedroom, tearing each other’s clothes off, panting and groaning.

Brian pulled Zacky playfully down to the mattress, smirking seductively. Zacky’s mouth hang open, the snakebites glimmering in the light. “Fuck you’re so hot,” Brian mumbled between clenched teeth, smirking when Zacky whined because of the predatory tone that decorated his voice. “Briaan..”

“Shh, my baby, you’ll get what you want in a minute.” Brian attacked Zacky’s stomach, light loving kisses fell over the skin, goose bombs making Zacky shudder. “ohh..”

Brian carefully nipped at Zacky’s boxer covered male, then tearing the boxer shorts off him, taking the head of his cock between his lips.

He licked the stilt carefully making Zacky grip the sheets, arching his back as he moaned and shivered from all the pleasure. Brian giggled, taking the whole member into his mouth, sucking hard.

“Oh, fuck, bob your head, oh maaan!”

Brian did just as Zacky wished, bobbing his head faster and faster, loving how Zacky’s dick pulsated in his mouth, feeling that Zacky wasn’t far from his climax. Zacky’s eyes filled with complete adoration as he grabbed Brian’s soft brown hair, feeling the hair run through his hands, and hearing Brian’s moan and seeing the brown chocolate eyes that were filled with so much love and adoration looking back at him. Zacky knew he would never let this magnificent human being go. “I love you.” The words felt real but the worry for Brian thinking it was too early shoot like an arrow through his vines.

But Brian just smiled lovingly, kissing the erected tip once more before leaning in, kissing Zacky hard.
“I love you too..” The words were sweet, but certain, his hand fondled Zacky’s dick with the same sweet motion. “I need you..” Zacky breathed, hundred present sure that he wanted exactly that …

“You sure?” Brian’s eyes shined, he really wanted this…

“I’m hundred present sure.” Zacky smiled, the white tooth smile of adoration made an angel coir in Brian’s head sing soft love songs.

“Look into my eyes all the time, baby..” Zacky smiled, finding a more comfortable position.

“Of course, angel.”

“There’s lube in the drawer.”

Brian carefully slipped a finger into Zacky, watching every move Zacky would do with his face, the smile staying on him all the time. When Brian started stretching he did frown just as second, but bit his lip and urged him on. “Now.” Zacky breathed, stroking Brian’s cock harder with his hand.

Brian took some more lube and smeared it over his cock, then smearing something at Zacky’s entrance too.

“Here I come, babe, cry out if you have to..” Brian said, then begun the painful process of getting himself inside. When he was buried to the hilt, both him and Zacky was gone because of the mixed feelings this gave them – mostly pleasurable.

“Move, fucking move..” Zacky begged.

“As you wish… Ohhh..” Brian moaned..

They rocked back and forth, faster and more furiously as the moments passed, the sweat laying like a blanked over their shoulders, making them warm and sticky.

“Oh god, you’re so hot! Omg, talk to me, cause I’m so fucking close now!” Brian shouted, the pleasure he got form Zacky’s clenching walls was unbearable, urging his climax to come faster and faster. “Fuck Bri, I like having you inside me, oh my it’s so good, ohhh right there! You like how I scream when you hit my center, Baby? Ohhh! Sweet jesus!!” Zacky screamed when Brian stood still for a minute, catching his breath, not realizing that he was pressing against Zacky’s prostate, dead on!

Zacky mewled, then came with hot sprouts all over the sheets and stomachs, riding out his orgasm with sexy moves with his hips against Brian’s erection. “Oh Zacky!” Brian grunted when he came himself, filling Zacky up to the brim. None thinking about wearing a condom, but neither cared either.
Panting, they fell asleep in each other’s arms, completely exhausted.

Xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoo~A7X~xoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxO

Brian smiled as he looked down at him and Zacky’s wedding pictures, Sam standing by his side as his best man, and their best friends gathered together with them as they celebrated the love of the new baked Haner-couple.

“Brian, quit staring at our wedding picture and come and give me a hand with Dez!” Zacky cuckled as he waked his husband from his day-dreaming.

“I’m coming, baby!” Brian answered, smiling when Zacky sprinted back as fast as he could when he heard his daughter calling for him. “Destiny Violet Rose! What have I said about climbing that stairs on your own?” Zacky stressed, as he held his daughter on his hip. “Sowwie, Daddy.” She giggled, eyeing Brian and of course she started giggling even more. “please be a good girl and listen to your daddy, okay dear?”

“Yes, Dadda.” Dez nodded, smiling brighter as her bigger brother came into the room. “Hey, Dad, can I bring my girl to the family dinner later tonight?” Sam asked, smiling eagerly at Brian, who nodded with a grin. “We need to meet her one day, so of course!” He ruffled his son hair, who grunted in annoyance. “He’s just as vain as you about his hair.” Zacky grinned playfully, smirking when both men answered; “I’m not!”
♠ ♠ ♠
//COMPLETED//

Okay so I wrote this yesterday, being sick and all. >.<
Sorry for mistakes. xD

Zacky and Brian (c) themselves.
Sam,Mrs.Baxter,Mr.Yate,Dez (c) My-Mental-Fiction.

Stay calm and rock on, thanks for reading/commenting/recommending.
Love you all <33