Unleashed

Unleashed 12

Dean took Jared in his arms. "I want you to be the 'woman' I'm allowed to be with for my marriage-free weekend. Will you? Will you spend three glorious days with me?"

A rush of blood filled Jared's ears. His heart lifted and clattered back into place when he weighed Dean's words. "I don't know." He nibbled his lip.

"What?" Dean asked, incredulous. "I thought you'd want to. I thought-"

"What happens Sunday night, Dean? You go back to your wife. Sure, being with you all weekend would be heavenly and my dream come true, but I'm not putting myself in that position only to suffer after. No, I won't be your 'woman'. Go find a real one that has no feelings for you."

Dean stared. His mouth moved, but no sound came out.

"I think it's best if you go." Jared wheeled out of Dean's arms and walked away.

"You're right. I don't know what would happen after you and I spent the weekend together, but isn't it worth it to find out?"

Jared shook his head as he gazed at the floor. "I don't know. Is it worth my dignity, my self-esteem, my heart? You tell me."

"No, it's your decision, but know that I really want to be with you. You could be what's missing in my life."

"Then let's remain friends. 'Could be' isn't a definitive answer."

Honesty was best. Jared deserved the truth and Dean knew it. Casting all doubt and fear aside, he gave a tight smile, wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans and said, "Let me reword that. You are what's missing in my heart, in my soul, and in my life."

Jared's heart smacked against his ribs. He stared doe-eyed in disbelief and spoke from his heart, "Please Dean, don't hurt me when it's over. Let me down easy when you go back to her. Don't tell me being with me was a mistake. Don't make me feel used and discarded when you're done with me. I don't think my heart could take it."

"Jared," Dean said with a sad smile, comforting him with a caress on the cheek from the back of his finger. "I don't want to hurt you, I want to love you. Let me?"

'For three days,' Jared contemplated. 'It's worth it,' he decided as the corners of his mouth drew back a little. Their eyes locked in shared understanding.

While Jared packed a bag, Dean raided the refrigerator for a cola and drank it. He looked at the time and impatiently asked, "You're packing for only three days, not three months, right?"

"Yeah." Jared came into the kitchen with a strap on his shoulder, the bag hanging at his side. "I'm ready."

"Good. Are you hungry? Do you want to stop somewhere? Oh, how do you feel, are you still ill?"

"I'm fine. It was just a small bug." Jared rubbed his stomach for effect. "I could eat, but we probably shouldn't be seen together at the hotel while we're not working. I don't think you want to give the wrong impression or have employees see us together and make assumptions."

"Good thinking. How is the diner down the road from here? Do they serve breakfast?"

"Yes, it's good. Let's go." Jared locked his apartment and followed Dean to his car, telling himself this was what he wanted. He'd take this weekend with Dean and treasure it for a lifetime.
﴿﴾ ﴿﴾ ﴿﴾
"We'll go to the hotel after we eat. It'll be check in time." Dean said after swallowing a bite of hotcakes with syrup.

Jared looked right and left, then whispered, "I'm nervous."

"I'm nervous too, but excited. I have instructions for you. You'll check in for us under the name Tyler Henry at the private registration desk in the Chairman's lounge. Go past the elevators in the lobby and the lounge is on your right. I've already reserved a room for us and I paid cash for it this morning. Being the owner, I can be sneaky and leave no trail. No one will be suspicious."

"But you've been staying at the hotel. I don't understand why anyone would care if you checked in this weekend?"

"Because the room I got for us is the penthouse suite." Dean smiled.
﴿﴾ ﴿﴾ ﴿﴾
Jared entered the hotel lobby alone and walked to reception in the lounge as Dean directed. The woman that handed him keycards smiled and treated him like royalty with her hospitality. That's what renting the penthouse suite got you—admiration and fawning.

Jared declined the offer to have his single bag carried up and almost laughed aloud at the absurd suggestion. He took the private elevator, with access to his room via key only, to the top floor. The doors opened and he stepped out onto cream-colored marble floors with tan and brown veins running through it. High priced paintings hung on imperial blue walls. Jared felt he should tiptoe at hearing his echoing footfalls. He stood in front of the door to his and Dean's room, so much excitement pumping his heart that he experienced breathlessness.

He knew the room must have cost a small fortune. Penthouses in expensive hotels could run in the thousands per night depending on what amenities were in the room. He entered his and Dean's weekend getaway. The foyer floors were the same as in the hall. The rich chocolate painted walls gave the atmosphere a welcoming and soothing appearance. He'd never seen such a magnificent room before and went from the open living and dining rooms to the bedroom where he dropped his bag at the foot of a king-sized bed. Jared said a soft, "Holy shit," and walked out to explore more of the penthouse.

The spacious bathroom had an Italian marble bath with a soaking whirlpool tub and a steam shower. This weekend would be luxurious and to make it more spectacular, he'd be spending it with a man he loved more than anything.

Three knocks brought him out the trance he'd been under and he raced to the door. With wide eyes at Dean, he stated, "Oh my god, this place is outta this world."

"It's nice, isn't it?" Dean snuck past Jared with his garment bag and set it on the floor. "You have a keycard for me?" He held out his hand.

Jared took it out of his front pocket and placed it on Dean's palm, then pulled him into his arms, kissing him. "Thank you. Thank you so much for this," he said after he pulled away, his eyes shimmering with happiness.

"You're worth it, Jared. Worth more, actually." Dean's smile was crooked, but authentic. He went to the living room where he glanced at the LCD TV with surround sound hanging above a fireplace with plans to rent porn this weekend, and walked through to the wet bar. "Would you like a drink?"

"Sure, what do we have?" Jared approached. He leaned on his elbows on the bar and faced Dean.

"Tiny bottles of anything you want." Dean laughed.

"Those cost a fortune! I'll have water."

"Nonsense. This is my weekend to spoil you. Let me, please?"

"Okay," Jared agreed, but felt a little guilty. Dean was spending a lot of money on him.

Dean bent over, opened the mini fridge, and set bottles on the bar as he named them off, "Tequila, Vodka, Whiskey, Rum, Gin and flavored liqueurs." He popped up. "Or I can make you a mixed drink."

"Vodka." Jared answered and Dean uncapped the bottle and slid it to him.

"I'll have Tequila." As soon as Dean tossed his cap aside, he held up the bottle. "Here's to a remarkable weekend."

Jared watched Dean gulp down the liquor before he drank his own. It didn't help settle his nerves. They'd come back full force when Dean eyed him as though Jared were naked. Staring, Dean asked, "What do you want to do first?"

Jared didn't want to be the one to make the first move. He lifted his shoulder. It felt like a lead weight when he dropped it back into place.

"TV? We can cozy up with a fire, rent a movie and have a few more drinks."

"I don't want to get drunk. I want to remember this weekend."

"Me too, all of it." Dean crept around the wet bar, took Jared's hand, and kissed his knuckles.

"Um, I know. We can talk," Jared stammered with a rapid pulse and his gaze flitting from the bar, up to Dean's face, and to the tapestry hanging on the wall to the left.

Dean said nothing about Jared's anxiety until he led him to the couch and sat him down. "You're stressed out. Why?" He continued to hold Jared's hand and stroked it with his thumb, worrying that he had second thoughts.

Jared kept a fixed stare on his own lap. "It's real. This is real. I didn't expect to feel this nervous, but I am."

"It's okay to feel that way." Dean squeezed Jared's hand to comfort him. "Why are you nervous?"

"Maybe nervous isn't the right term. I'm flat out scared." Jared's head turned to look sideways at Dean. All he saw was concern on Dean's face, not annoyance or exasperation at the delay of going to the bedroom.

After a moment of reflection, Dean blurted, "Of me?" Jared nodded. Dean let go of Jared's hand. He leaned forward on his forearms, laced his own fingers together, and let them hang off his knees.

"I'm still afraid you'll hurt me again. I know I'm being irrational-"

"No you're not. I'm apprehensive too for different reasons. It's my first time." Dean spoke slowly and deliberately, "Hurting you is the last thing on my mind and not my intention. I want to enjoy the weekend with you. Can we forget our fears and just have fun?"

"Yes." Jared smiled, feeling more at ease having expressed himself and knowing Dean was nervous as well helped.

"Let me just put the do not disturb sign on the door. Housekeeping comes up twice a day."

Jared leaned back on the couch while Dean went to hang the plastic sign. "I feel special that you took off work for me."

Dean crossed the room and stood behind Jared, bent over and cupped Jared's face, then he kissed him on the mouth. "You are special. I wouldn't do this for just anyone."

Jared replied low and sultry, "Get your ass over here and sit by me."

Dean hopped over the couch and landed with a bounce next to Jared. He took him in his arms and nuzzled his neck, smelling his aftershave, then scattering kisses on him. He pulled Jared's shirt off his shoulder, not caring if it had ripped or not, and nibbled on the skin.

Jared's hand slid up Dean's shirt over smooth skin and firm muscle. His palm covered a pectoral and his fingers lightly tightened over it. Dean moaned and arched into Jared's hand. He'd never experienced this before. Jess was only concerned with his cock and mouth.

"You like that?" Jared's tone was full of delight. He squeezed again and received the same response. Switching it up, he concentrated on the hard nipple and pinched it, just enough to elicit another reaction. He wasn't disappointed. Dean growled and yanked Jared's shirt off, then took off his own. He forced Jared onto his back in one swift movement and covered him with his aroused and heated body. They locked eyes for a beat, then Dean lowered his head and kissed Jared's sumptuous lips until Dean couldn't hold off anymore and took Jared to the king sized bed.

Dean slipped into slick, smooth heat and hitched his breath at how tightly Jared clenched around him. This feeling ... he couldn't describe it, and not only because he'd never had sex this way. It had everything to do with the man with him. Sinking deeper, he released a satisfied sigh. Jared's arms wound around him and held him—as if he feared Dean had thoughts of fleeing.

"Damn," Dean breathed through the word, searching Jared's eyes for any ounce of pain. All he read in hazel eyes was the urging to continue.

"Please," Jared's lids closed for a second as he made a wish, "Don't let this be a dream."

"Fuck ... it feels like one." Dean eased inside until he couldn't anymore and smiled. "You okay?"

"Mmm," Jared moaned.

Dean pulled back and snapped his body forward. "Tell me if I should be more careful." His hand swept over Jared's muscled thigh, the fine hairs tickling his palm, then he felt Jared tipping his hips upward.

"It feels so good, just keep going." Jared's hands gripped Dean's biceps while his legs held on and his feet pulled Dean closer.

Dean grunted, trying to keep his composure, but Jared began to beg and Dean knew it was time to unleash his inner desires. He'd never witnessed someone so animated as Jared; he vocalized his needs and wants and didn't care how loud his grunts were. Jess hadn't put her heart and soul into sex like this, meeting Dean thrust for thrust. She hadn't even sounded as impassioned as his handsome lover did now.

'That's my fault', Dean thought, 'I've been preoccupied.' His eyes squinted closed to erase the image of her. Jared's hand brushed against his abdomen, causing him to open his eyes and look down, seeing fingers wound around Jared's shaft stroking at a slow pace.

"You make me so hard," Jared said, getting Dean's attention and moved his tongue along his lips, keeping perfect eye contact with his lover. There was no other way to describe Dean. He was Jared's lover—but would he stay that way? Grateful to get what he could from the married man, Jared told himself to be content to spend any amount of time with Dean.

"You gonna cum?" Dean closed the distance between their lips.

"I don't want to yet. I'm enjoying you too much to rush this." Jared's smile sent a jolt of electricity straight to Dean's heart and caused it to skip a beat without disrupting the rhythm he'd put into thrusting. He lowered his head, eyes half closed and mouth partly open, and pressed his lips to Jared's. His tongue sought out Jared's and he kissed him into oblivion.

Jared stiffened and gasped. Dean pumped his hips back and forth just as passionately as Jared's hand glided up and down his shaft. Dean cupped the back of Jared's head and watched the expressions on his face, that I'm-in-heaven look. Dean had never seen anyone look as stunning when they came as Jared did now. He pulled Dean along for the ride, his canal convulsing around Dean's cock. Dean cried out as he came and then his hips stuttered to a halt after one last deep thrust.

"Dean," Jared's breathy, hoarse voice flowed past his lips, "I love you."

If it weren't for the possibility of hurting Jared in the long run, Dean might have found it easy to tell him the same thing. The weight of the choice to return the endearment tore at him. He wasn't going to let it ruin his weekend with Jared. It wouldn't be fair to either of them. Dean locked eyes with Jared and spoke truthfully, "I care so much about you."

Jared nodded, accepting the less than desirable statement. "I wish this weekend would last forever."

"Mm." Dean felt a squeeze on his shaft, then it was like he'd been kicked out of the warm hole his cock had been nestled in. "What was that for?" He chuckled.

"Bathroom." Jared quirked a smile.

Dean made himself comfortable on his back while Jared went to do his thing. He gazed at the ceiling and smiled, feeling content. No, happy. Happier than he'd felt in a long time. He might feel guilty when he saw Jess again due to this feeling of elation, but right now no one could wipe the smile off his face if they tried.

"Hurry up in there! What are you doing, getting ready for prom?" Dean teased, but quickly became serious and rose, propping himself up on his elbows.

Jared had entered the room wearing a smile and holding a can of whipped cream he'd found in the mini fridge at the bar. "I'm hungry for a little somethin' somethin'. Open wide." He winked, walked to Dean, and knelt on the bed between Dean's widely spread legs. He then aimed the nozzle below Dean's balls and sprayed.
﴿﴾ ﴿﴾ ﴿﴾
"Holy fucking shit!" Dean wiped the sweat from his forehead and laid his forearm across it. Panting, he claimed, "No one's ever done that to me before. Hell, I didn't even know such a thing existed. Jesus, I never even thought of trying that with Jess."

"Uh, could you refrain from mentioning the J word?" Jared asked softly and finished licking up the mess he'd made. Whipped Cream had oozed down Dean's ass crack faster than Jared could lap it up.

"Jesus?" Dean laughed.

Jared tilted his head and scowled.

"I didn't mean to bring her up. I wonder if she'd ever let me do that—"

"Again, enough with the wife. It's you and me here, just us. You're single for the weekend, remember?"

Dean nodded, blushing.

"So act like it."

"What do you suggest?" Dean perked up.

"A shower and then I'll whip you—"

"Ah-Ah." Dean interrupted and put a hand up to stop him. "I'm not into stuff like that."

Jared slapped Dean's chest. "I'll whip you up some food in the kitchen downstairs, is what I was going to say."

Dean's cheekbones highlighted an attractive rosy hue and his gaze shifted to the bed. "I spoke too soon."

"You did." Jared stroked the thigh muscle his hand rested on. "If you've never tried whips, like you've never been rimmed, how do you know you wouldn't like it?"

"Touché'. I'm learning so much from you. Thank you."

"For what?"

"Teaching me. For this time together. For loving me." He glanced up, seeing Jared's eyes misting over. "About that shower." Dean beamed with a look at Jared, took his lover's hand, and together they entered the bathroom where Dean didn't care about getting clean. He cared to get on his knees and take Jared's cock in his mouth. Sure he'd never done it before, but with positive reinforcement and encouragement from Jared, he did better than he'd expected.
﴿﴾ ﴿﴾ ﴿﴾
As a head chef, Jared was able to niche out a corner of the kitchen and cook a simple, but tasty, meal for himself and Dean. He ignored the glances of curiosity from the kitchen staff and one contemptuous smile. He rolled the silver cart with the plates of food and an ice bucket with champagne and flutes to the elevator. Once inside, he smiled at his reflection in the golden colored doors, then began to sing in a soft voice the song Can't Help Falling In Love.

He'd dreamed of this day in the exact way it was happening: Dean falling in love with him—it hadn't happened yet, but it might—and serving his lover a meal he'd cooked with thought and preparation, spending time with him alone in bed, loving each other and holding one another through the night. Nothing could ruin this weekend. Nothing, except when Sunday night came to an end and Dean would go back to his wife.

Dean was grinning, shirtless, and wearing jeans that were undone when Jared came back. "What did you make?"

Jared stood straight and professional as though he were serving a king. "We have fresh asparagus spears and summer squash with crumbled bacon and tender fresh lobster with clarified butter. For dessert I made a raspberry, white chocolate, and blueberry tart."

"Sounds delicious." Dean gazed hungrily at the domed plates, then went to the dining room. Jared joined him with the cart. He saw Dean had lit the tiers of candles on the table. He smiled at the romantic gesture, popped the champagne open, and filled their glasses.

"I'd like to make a toast, if that's alright?" Jared held his glass up, watching the bubbles rise to the top and burst. His mouth watered at the thought of the first, sweet sip.

"Go ahead."

Jared swallowed his nerves and voiced his deepest feelings, "I never thought we'd be together, but I'm so happy that you gave me a chance. You chose me over beautiful women, and other men for that matter, to spend the weekend with you. I'm honored to be here. My life hasn't been easy, but you've made it worthwhile. Thank you, Dean." He wiped at a tear, embarrassed he'd become emotional.

Dean smiled, appreciative of Jared's direct approach. "I feel just as lucky that you said yes."

Jared rested the rim of the plastic glass against his lip and sipped.

"Here's to a lot of fucking and a fabulous, fun weekend." Dean's eyes crinkled with his smile. He'd taken one sip, then his cell phone disrupted him. "Shit." He frowned, getting up and scooping up his phone from the bar where he'd left it.

"Take it. It may be important." Jared forced a smile, chanting 'Don't let it be his wife' in his head.

"Yes Alex? What is it?" Dean blurted. He glanced at Jared while he listened and put a finger to his lips. Jared nodded, knowing not to make a sound.

"Yes. I do know he was intending to use the kitchen for his personal use. I told him it was fine." Dean shook his head. Why did Alex call over a stupid thing like this?

Dean paced. "No, I said he could. It's not stealing. He's staying at the hotel. I told him it would be fine for him to cook for himself. Let me worry about it." He sighed, listened and rubbed his forehead. "Alex, I said I'm on it." Dean nodded and waited as Alex mentioned something, then conceded, "Yes, we're here together, you caught us. Do not tell anyone."

Jared stood. Dean felt hands cup his shoulders and massage with his thumbs resting on his back moving in a circular motion. He leaned into the hands and closed his eyes.

"Alex. I have to go. This is my weekend off so please don't call again unless it's crucial. Goodbye." Dean chucked his phone on the couch and turned in Jared's arms. "Thank you for seeing I needed you and coming to my rescue."

"You sound like such a girl." Jared laughed and took Dean's hand. "Let's eat before it gets cold and my hard work has gone to waste."