Unleashed

Unleashed 13

Saturday, Jared fed his lover breakfast in bed, having gone to the kitchen to make french toast topped with fresh berries and whipped cream, a side of real maple syrup, and a carafe of Blue Mountain coffee he'd brewed. The coffee beans were bought at the gourmet shop downtown. Jealous coworkers sniffed the aroma with longing looks for a taste. This particular coffee was known for being expensive and famous as it was mild without the bitterness of regular coffee.

Dean had been impressed and teased him in fun by swiping whipped cream on the tip of Jared's nose, then almost immediately got an illicit look in his eyes and lapped it off. After a heated expression from Jared, Dean drew on Jared's chest with more whipped cream and licked it off, paying special attention to his small blush-colored nipples. He found Jared didn't like the nipping, but he loved having them sucked as he held the back of Dean's head and played with his hair.

Dean moved down Jared's body slowly and gave attention to each grove on his muscular abdomen until he came upon his lover's shiny cockhead. He lifted Jared's cock, licking and using a series of gentle points of pressure with his lips to get him as hard as possible. He found he fell in love with the hard, silken feel of a dick in his mouth; one because it drove Jared to make sounds Dean had never heard before, and the other reason being, he liked the taste—Jared's taste.

He let Jared's dick fall out of his mouth and gazed into hazel eyes, "I want you, want this," Dean held Jared's shaft straight up while he spoke, "in me. Will you do that for me? It's all I've thought about for a while, having a finger, a dick, or dildo inside. I want you to be my first..." He blushed. "...and my last. I think I love you."

Jared sat up and hugged Dean, teary eyed with joy, and replied with his voice cracking, "Yes, I'll make love to you."

Jared took care and time while fingering him. Dean wasn't expecting it to feel so enjoyable. So right. Perfectly timed fingers slipping inside his entrance and exploring with gentle strokes caused impassioned moans, and Dean to verbalize his wants. The new sensation was twice as powerful and more overwhelming than mere masturbation. This experience, and the love of this man, had been lacking in his life and now he was complete.

Jared's middle finger entered next to his ring finger and together widened Dean's entrance. The slow movements and fuller feeling proved to intensify Dean's actions. He wiggled and squirmed as he scooted downward, grabbing Jared's wrist and pulling his hand closer with the intention of shoving those fingers in deeper. Dean spoke in half sentences, sometimes making up words between hitches of his breath and moans that didn't quite sound satisfied enough.

"Want your dick," Dean swallowed dryly; panting in the throes of passion.

Dean whimpered with an ache when Jared entered him. His body and mind hadn't been prepared for the uncomfortable feeling. Yet, he knew by watching porn with Jared yesterday, that soon he'd be experiencing incredible pleasure in addition to feeling amazing for sharing this experience with Jared.

"Jesus, you're tight."

"What did you expect?" Dean quizzed, his face pained with a grimace.

"I'm going deeper. Relax, baby."

Dean held his breath, yet spoke sounding gruff, "I love when you call me that."

"I love you, babe." Jared saw a grin appear and inched in, then the cringe surfaced on Dean's face again. "It'll get better, I promise."

Dean nodded and cupped Jared's face, his thumbs outlining Jared's cheekbones. "I trust you."

"Take a breath and let it out when I say to, alright?"

"Yes." Dean nodded, his hands falling to Jared's shoulders. He took a breath and waited.

"Now." Jared eased inside as Dean blew the air out of his lungs, saying, "Whoa."

Jared gazed at Dean. He was inside the man he loved and it felt wonderful and scary at the same time. Did Dean like this or not?

"It's so good." Dean prompted with a lift of hips.

Jared's long stroke out and back in brushed against and stimulated Dean's sweet spot. The faster he pumped is hips, the more Dean lost control of his body, including the noises coming from his mouth. The exquisite feeling was unparalleled to anything he'd undergone prior to this weekend.

Jared bent over him to kiss his lips. He continued rocking into Dean, but at a slower pace. Whiskers against whiskers, Dean's arms squeezed Jared around the neck and he whispered against his ear, "I was afraid to say it before, but I'm saying it now. I love you, Jared."

Jared nuzzled Dean's neck. The lump in his throat kept him from speaking, but he did show Dean how much the words meant to him with kisses under Dean's ear.

"Know what I really want right now? To feel you cum in me." Dean smoothed Jared's hair. "Please?"

Jared didn't need to be asked twice. He anchored his hands on the bed and built up to rapid propelling. A few grunts later, Jared emptied himself into his lover.

"I felt it. I fucking felt you cum," Dean exclaimed as Jared took hold of his erection. He pumped Dean's shaft with their eyes locked on one another. Minutes later, Dean came, a string of jumbled expletives coming from his mouth. The muscles in his body involuntarily twitched, lasting for a few moments after his cathartic experience. He brought Jared down on top of him without a care for the mess he'd made between their bodies and caressed his lover's back. "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me." Jared smiled and pecked Dean's cheek.

"If it weren't for you, I'd be fucking a woman I don't give a damn about and that's something I didn't want. I wanted you."

"You have me for as long as you want me," Jared replied with the hope it would be for a long time, but there'd been no guarantees.
﴿﴾ ﴿﴾ ﴿﴾
Sunday night, Dean approached his house and opened the front door. His heart jackhammered in his chest and his head filled with words that made no sense. His body reacted poorly to coming home.

"Dean? Is that you?" Jess's sweet voice echoed from the living room.

"Yes, It's me." Dean let out a slow breath. "How are you? Anything new?" he asked as he met her in the living room.

"Not much, but, I found a new gym with a female instructor. She's very nice."

"Are you sure she's not a lesbian?" Dean teased sarcastically, laughing at Jess's expense.

Jess giggled, her eyes lit up and she hugged him. "You did it, didn't you? Look at you—so happy and making jokes. Baby, this is just what we needed." She kissed his face all over and palmed the front of his jeans.

"Uh, stop." Dean chuckled nervously and took a step backwards.

"Why? Let's celebrate with a glass of wine and hot, steamy sex. I can't wait to be with you and feel your passion again. It's going to be amazing like it used to be when we couldn't get enough of each other."

Dean used his finger and thumb to draw across his forehead a few times as he stared at the floor. "Jess, we have to talk." He'd tried to veil the severity of the weight those words carried. He thought he'd done a shitty job, but Jess as usual remained oblivious.

"Oh!" She pointed a finger in the air. "I'll have to cancel your doctor appointment Wednesday. You sure don't need a therapist now. I'm so excited! Come upstairs with me." She held out her hand and wiggled her fingers.

Dean let her drag him to the bedroom and let her undress him. He thought of Jared and knew he couldn't continue. "Honey, I'm really tired. Could we do this later?"

"Of course, baby," Jess purred, eyes unwavering from Dean's. "I'm so happy I could cry." Tears formed and fell from her eyes producing black streaks that stained her cheeks.

Dean felt he owed her a hug and gave her one. "Don't, Jess." He kissed the side of her head out of guilt and released her.

She sniffled and held her fingers to the bottom of her lashes to catch her tears. "Rest and I'll come back to check on you in a few hours. We can make love then."

"Thanks." Dean folded the blankets back. Jess snuck between him and the bed before he could lay on it and kissed his lips.

"You are tired. You barely kissed back."

He roughed up his voice to keep up the act. "I'm exhausted."

She gave him a side eye as her lips curved up into a bow. "I'm jealous that she wore you out, but I'm glad it's over with and we can move on. We'll fall in love with each other all over again. You'll see." Jess took one last look at him. He nodded at her, not having enough mental energy to argue, correct her, or bring up his feelings for Jared. She left, closing the door partway.

Dean closed his eyes, pulled the blankets up to his shoulders, and snuck his hand into his boxers.

This morning, Jared had woken in Dean's arms. The fingers on Jared's left hand had, during the night, ended up on the line of hair below Dean's navel. He gazed at Dean's face, watching him sleep soundly and longed to skim his finger across his lips, or down his straight nose. His lover's hair was poking out in all directions, but Jared didn't care. It was cute. A sigh came from Dean, then his eyes fluttered open and he turned his head.

Dean raised his brows. Jared feared for a moment that Dean regretted their lovemaking throughout the weekend, then Dean grinned, teeth and all.

"Did you sleep well?" Jared's fingers caressed the skin on Dean's abdomen.

"Mm, yes. How long were you staring at me?"

"Not long," Jared answered with a smile at Dean's reddening face. "You look so sweet and innocent when you're sleeping."

"Don't let it fool you." Dean snickered and rolled over toward Jared. "I can be aggressive when I want to be."

"I know firsthand, but I think it's my turn to be in the aggressive role. You order breakfast."

"You call that aggressive?" Dean tossed his head back and laughed.

"Hardly, but this is. We're going to eat, then I'm going to fuck you over the couch and against the wet bar. I've got all sorts of ideas swimming in my head." He gave an evil smile.

Dean's brows rose. Talking like that, the way Jared had, turned him on. "Forget about breakfast, let's do that now."

"Nope." Jared stood up. "Do as I say. Now get going. I'll take eggs, toast and a bowl of fresh fruit."

Dean saluted with his middle finger and a laugh followed. Jared shook his head and walked to the bathroom naked to shower. Dean joined him after he ordered their food. He tried to engage Jared in shower sex, but his hand was slapped away each time.

"Not until after breakfast, Dean." Jared laughed as Dean ducked and reached around to smack his lover's ass.

Refreshed and showered wearing luxurious robes the hotel provided, Dean and Jared ate their breakfast.

"Aren't you going to eat your fruit?" Dean pointed out, looking at the untouched strawberries, raspberries and melon in Jared's bowl.

"I'm saving it for later." And he did while they lay on the bed. He bit partway into a strawberry, held it between his teeth, and closed in on Dean. Dean pulled a bite off with his teeth, chewed and swallowed. He tasted the flavor on Jared's tongue when they kissed.

Dean chose a ripe raspberry and squished it, spilling juice onto Jared's chest and lapped it up.

"You're staining me red." Jared laughed at the way Dean's tongue tickled on his stomach.

"I don't care. I want to experience everything with you," Dean stated and went back to licking the sweetness off Jared's body.

The fruit was gone and they were still unsatisfied. Foreplay was fun, no doubt about it, but Dean was eager for Jared to take over. "What's next?" he asked, feigning innocence and hoped Jared hadn't forgotten the promises spoken before breakfast.

"Now we go to the couch." Jared left the bed, eyed the wide smile on Dean's face, and chuckled.

"Mmm, yeah, more," Dean moaned, having been positioned over the arm of the couch—Jared's firm instructions. Dean laid on his forearms on the cushions and cradled his head in his hands as Jared fingered him from behind.

Jared continued on a slow pace long past the point that Dean needed to cum, until Jared witnessed Dean's uncontrollable twitching and squirming from the intensity of stimulation. Jared's cock replaced his fingers, which in Dean's opinion was even better. Jared closed his eyes and placed his hands on Dean's ass as he tried to slow his thrusting. Then he said through gritted teeth, Fuck it," and sped up.


"Uhmm," Dean moaned as he recalled their lovemaking. His hand rose and fell quicker through the tight confines of his boxers. He could still felt the stretch in his ass from Jared's cock—a delightful reminder of their time together. He breathed unevenly, grunting as he abandoned himself to pleasure.

"Dean? What are you doing?"

Oh shit. Dean opened his eyes to see his wife standing next to the bed nearly looking hysterical as if masturbation was unnatural. "Nothing," he lied in a haze from his orgasm with small strokes to milk himself to completion.

"Don't give me that. I saw your hand moving under the comforter. I came up to tell you Clayton is on the phone. Want to talk to him or should I tell him you're busy getting off?" She sighed, pulling the blankets off him and saw his hand go still. "I guess this woman didn't satisfy you. Maybe only I can?" She glided her hand up his thigh and over his chest.

"Tell Clayton I'll call him back." Dean kept the annoyance out of his voice. He left his sticky hand in his boxers and walked to the bathroom to shower.

"By the way, why didn't you call me up to have sex with you? I'm a better substitute for your hand." Jess followed him and leaned on the counter, watching him lower his boxers.

"I didn't want to bother you," he said innocently enough, locking eyes with her from his bent over position.

"It wouldn't have been a bother. Oh well, I have to go tell your brother you'll phone him later."

Dean took his time in the shower. He smiled at the times he and Jared showered at the penthouse—several times a day because they'd make a mess playing with food, getting sweaty from play wrestling, and from sex. Sometimes they'd make a mess in the shower too. He exhaled sadly. He missed Jared already. Tomorrow morning, Dean would work and Jared would come in at 2pm to cook—back to the way their lives were before—only not the same way it had been. Dean thought he'd found what had been absent his whole life, what he'd neglected, what he'd avoided. He had no intention of letting it go, of letting Jared go.

Wearing a robe with a fresh pair of boxers beneath it, Jared sat on the bed with his cell phone in his hand waiting for Clayton to answer.

"Hey little bro!" Clayton greeted with a loud laugh.

"Hi. Jess said you called?" Dean settled onto two pillows against the headboard and criss-crossed his legs.

"Yes, yes. I wanted to talk to you about work, but fuck that! I hear you did it. Congratulations, man. How do you feel? Refreshed, like a new man?"

"Jess told you I did it?" Dean asked, shocked that she'd tell his brother.

"Absolutely. Who was she? Anyone I know? Wait, tell me everything about her. Was she good looking?"

Dean dreaded this conversation, but his secret had to come out. He'd rather have told his wife first, but sometimes life throws a curveball at you. He focused on an image of Jared's smile to give him strength. "It wasn't a woman. I was with a man." Dean's ears created the visual of Clayton holding his sides as his noisy laughter rang out. He interrupted the raucous sound, "I'm completely serious. His name is Jared Slade, my best friend from my teens. You remember?"

"You better be fucking with me right now, Dean. This isn't funny." Clayton's hollow, icy tone chilled Dean.

"I never said it was a joke...," his voice trailed off leaving Clayton to draw the inescapable conclusion his brother was gay, or bisexual.

"You're married to a beautiful woman! You're not one of ... of those queers. Go fuck your wife for God's sake."

Dean ignored his brother's biting words. "I am in love with Jared. We are going to be together as soon as I tell Jess."

"You dumbshit. You don't know what you have!—a wife, a home, cars, money. Why the hell would give that up? Why?!" he screamed.

"For love." His calm tone prevailed over Clayton's irrational reaction.

Clayton's harsh, heavy breathing told Dean that his eldest brother was going to conjure up an evil idea, or blackmail him.

"You stupid fuck. Love? You don't know what love is," Clayton claimed. "You're in love with your wife! Stay married to her and keep your fag tendencies on the side. Don't tell anyone, got it?"

Who didn't know about love? Clayton didn't. Dean would have laughed at his brother's statement if he didn't feel like the grime at the bottom of a trash bin. "You're wrong. I'm not in love with Jess. I am not going to hide who I am or whom I love, and more importantly, I will not make Jared feel like I'm ashamed to be with him. He's a wonderful man and I'm honored that he loves me.

"I don't know who you've become and I don't want to know," he stated flatly, resentment coating the words. "Nor will Troy and Nevin. They'll be disgusted and repulsed just as I am."

Dean's eyes stung with tears. Was that true? Would his brothers treat him like the black sheep of the family? He didn't have time to ask. "Buy me out then and you and the others will have nothing in common with me anymore. I'll go my way and you all go yours."

"I've already got my lawyer on the other line." Clayton hung up.

Telling Jess could wait until tomorrow night when he got home from work. Speaking to Clayton had drained him and left him with a sense of loneliness. Dean rarely cried, but he did now, silently. He blew his nose and washed his face in the bathroom, staring at his reflection.

This was hard, but life is sometimes. Why was he on trial? Clayton had married and divorced two women already. So what if Dean fell in love and divorced Jess? Except it wasn't another woman he'd fallen for. His older brother would've been proud if it was—the two-faced asshole.

Dean reluctantly walked to the ringing phone lying on the bed. He picked it up and turned the cell over. Troy. Guarded, Dean said, "Hello."

"Is it true?!" Troy cut right to the chase. "Tell me it's not. God, Dean, if this is true I won't know what to think."

"I take it Clayton called you already. He's probably talking to Nevin as we speak."

"Yes he called me! You should have told me yourself. I can't believe this. It can't be real."

Dean fought now that his crying jag was over. Defensive and retaliating, he spoke with a dark edge, "It's real and I'm happy. That's all that counts, right? No one else: not you, Clayton or Nevin. This is my life and I'll live it the way I want and if you can't be supportive, then fuck you. I don't need to be told I'm condemned to hell for a sin that man misinterpreted in a book written thousands of years ago. Love isn't a sin!"

"Uhh..." Troy snapped his head back. "What are you talking about sin? I'm shocked that you're selling out to Clayton, that's all. What the hell were you talking about?"

"Oh shit." Dean rubbed his eyebrows with a thumb and forefinger. "I'm gay, no, I'm bisexual. I spent my free weekend with a man. Someone you may remember."

"Bi? Since when?" Troy chuckled at the absurdity of his little brother's statement.

"Troy, if you're going to mock me, I'm hanging up." Dean sighed, coming out and all the feelings that arose with it were wearing on him.

"Don't! I wasn't laughing at you. I just found it weird you figured it now. It's late, isn't it? I mean others know when they're a lot younger."

"Dad was all male, masculine, and man talk. I wanted to be like him, and like my older brothers too. I just thought everyone liked boys and girls back then. I love Jess and I was in love with her when we married, but when I saw Jared again-"

"Who?"

"Jared Slade. He's the one I spent my weekend with."

"Oh God! Slade, from high school? I remember him. Goofy kid, funny too. We all had some good times together."

"Yeah." Dean smiled fondly at the memories he'd summoned up.

"Does Jess know?"

"Not yet, but I will tell her. I told Clayton. He's... taking it hard. I think he hates me."

"Nah, he'll be fine once it sinks in."

"I don't think so and that's part of why he wants to buy me out. He believes I'll tarnish the Bennington name. I'd be the guy everyone points to and whispers about."

Troy was quiet for a minute. "Are you sure about this? The bi thing?"

"Yes. Positive."

"And about getting out of the hotel business?"

"I'm one hundred percent sure. Jess will get a big settlement and Jared and I will start over somewhere else."

"Jesus." Troy took a deep sniff through his nose. "Good luck, and keep in touch, okay?"

"Thank you." Dean smiled. Troy's acceptance drowned out the feeling of inadequacy his eldest brother's aggressiveness wreaked on him. Now for Nevin. Dean called him before his youngest brother could call and accuse him of betraying the whole family.

"Dean?" Nevin answered. "Do you know what time it is here in Europe? Four in the morning."

"Who's that, babe?" A sleepy woman's voice asked.

"My brother, Dean."

Beth, his girlfriend, groaned, "The old one?"

Nevin laughed and petted her dark hair. "No, sleepyhead."

Dean decided to hurry this up so his brother could get back to sleep. First, a little surface talk so this wasn't all about himself. "I'm sorry I woke you both. How's your vacation going?"

"Wonderful. You should take one."

"I'm planning on it, sooner than I thought."

"Really? That's great news. Where are you and Jess going—somewhere exotic and tropical?"

"Hardly. Look, Nevin," Dean bit down and ground his teeth. Coming out was hard and now he had a sense of what Jared went through before graduation when he'd declared his love for Dean.

"What? Did something happen? Are you alright? Is Jess okay?"

"I met someone and I fell in love. I haven't told Jess yet, but I've talked to Clayton and Troy. I've made a decision to sell my shares. If you want in on it you'll have to talk to Clayton and Troy of course."

The line went quiet. Moments later Dean heard a big breath and then Nevin's voice. "I can't believe it. Why?"

Dean wasn't sure which confession Nevin referred to, but Clayton had reacted badly, so Dean's defenses rose. "Why what?" he asked, snobby. "Why did I fall in love or why am I selling?"

"Cool down, hot shot. Why are you selling? You love the hotel business."

"I was coerced into selling."

"By who?" Nevin cried out.

Dean felt Nevin had the right to know. "Our older brother."

"Dude, I have three older brothers, two not including you. Who was it? Troy or Clayton. What the fuck am I saying? It had to be Clayton."

Dean nodded despite Nevin not being able to see him. "It's complicated."

"No it's not. You said you fell in love with someone and he's making you get out of the hotel business, so that leads me to believe that he's mad about you getting a divorce? Shit, that can't be it. He's been divorced, so what is it, Dean. Just tell me."

"He's angry about who I fell in love with."

"One of his ex-wives?"

"No way!" Dean would have laughed if he wasn't so afraid. Speaking earnestly, he confided in his brother, "I had my free weekend with a—a guy." He winced and almost hung up.

"What? With who?" Nevin repeated until Dean put the phone to his ear again.

"A guy. Do you remember Jared Slade from high school?"

"Yeah. He was cool. He took me under his wing and made me come out of my shell. Why?" he asked, then let out a low, "Oohhh."

"I love him, Nevin. I want a life with him and I don't want to be where I'm not wanted, so you call Clayton first thing when you get up to negotiate the hotel with him, Troy too."

"The hell I will! I'm calling his ass when I'm done talking to you." Sweat peppered Nevin's forehead. "For him to decide that you should sell because you love a man isn't right."

"He's right, though. I'd be tarnishing dad's good name. I don't want guests to stop staying at any of the hotels because of me. I'm bad for business."

"They wouldn't! This is ridiculous. Let me call Clayton and talk to him, then I'll call you back."

"Wait a few days. He's angry with me. You don't want him to take it out on you."

"Pfft. Like I give a fuck," Nevin said in humor.

"Babe, shhh." Beth shushed him.

"Dean, I have to go. I'm pissed off and I'm going to call that bastard right now. Thanks for letting me know."

"Have a safe trip back to the states."

"We will. Bye." With that, Nevin hung up and Dean chuckled. Nevin could be a bossy little prick when he wanted to be, but Dean didn't mind taking this lying down. He wanted to move to a place he'd never been—where he and Jared could be happy. All he'd be leaving behind was a huge house, a hotel, and Jess and her family. In all honesty, it didn't bother him.