Unleashed

Unleashed 4

Dean wished he hadn't returned home. He really wished he'd put himself in a hotel room like he had Jared. He wasn't fit to drive, and the reason he didn't want to go home was a petite, foot tapping bomb ready to go off.

"You were at the bar this whole time?" Jess had her hands on her hips and her nose wrinkled, looking like she'd picked up the scent of a rotting corpse.

"Yes. Jared and I were at Moonlight. I told you we were going there." He swayed and outstretched his arms to combat being off balance as he passed her in the foyer.

"You're drunk!"

Dean clapped. "Beautiful and observant," he said with a mocking laugh.

"Did you pick up women with him?" Jess followed her husband upstairs.

"If I did I'm not telling. You said you didn't want to know." He undressed clumsily and crawled into bed.

She knelt on the mattress next to him and took his answer as a no. "You're not going to shower before you go to sleep?"

"For fuck's sake it's not a sin!" Dean rolled to the edge and turned away from her.

"Quit swearing at me!" She swatted him on the ass. "I insist you take a shower to sober up and get clean. Get in there now."

"I'm a full grown man. I can decide when I want to take a shower." He yawned. "I have to get up in a few hours so let me sleep."

"You're a pig." Jess huffed and pulled the covers over her body. "Don't even think about touching me tonight."

"I won't," he lashed out.

"Hmph! You're getting hard to live with. You should just take your free weekend during the week and be done with it. I know this will help you see what you take for granted. You'll be so much more pleasant to be around once you realize that you and I are meant to be. I miss the old us. Dean, this is going to give us a new appreciation for each other. You'll see. Deanie?"

Dean held his eyes shut and let out a soft snore. He wasn't a fan of pretending to be asleep, but in this case it was all he had. Jess would talk his ear off all night if given the chance and he really needed his sleep.

He felt her lean toward him, and heard her whispering, "I love you even if you've been inattentive and rude." Then she settled back on her side and Dean relaxed.

It seemed he'd just fallen asleep when Jess woke him in the morning. "Shower, I'll bring up coffee and a roll." She pulled the blankets down and made a pile on the floor. Shivering, Dean sat up.

"What are you doing?" he asked, looking at her as he rubbed the side of his head.

"Laundry. Thanks to you I can't go out with the girls for lunch today. I have to wash the blankets and sheets."

He stared, face impassive, and asked, "Why?"

"You didn't shower last night. Did you forget?"

"I didn't forget." Dean ambled to the master bath. "Just coffee for me. I don't want anything to eat." There was a good chance it would come right back up.

"Fine." Jess's one word answer came with a bite in her tone. She whirled to the door and left the room.

Dean wondered what time his wife woke each day to put on her makeup, do her hair and get dressed. She rarely let him see her without her face made up. He stripped and took a long hot shower to rejuvenate. He felt pretty damn good until his wife came into the bathroom and began her rant about the gay aerobics teacher.

"Give the guy a break. It's not like he's having sex in front of you and your friends. What have you got against gays anyway?" Dean called over the shower doors.

"They're disgusting. It's wrong for two men to be together sexually."

"Is not." Dean tilted his head back into the water, the spikes prickling his head in a massaging sort of way.

"I'm not going to argue with you Dean Bennington. You have your opinion and I have mine, which happens to be right ." She snapped her teeth shut.

Dean closed his eyes and lost himself in the sensation of water jets on his body. He especially liked the one he'd repositioned to hit his crotch.

"Coffee's on the sink. You'd better come out soon. It's getting late."

"Okay." Dean reluctantly turned off the taps and slid the shower door open. Jess handed him a towel, staring at his semi-erect cock.

"On the other hand, we have time to go to the bed," she suggested and used her nail to scratch down Dean's chest.

"Um…" Dean glanced at her. "Alright." It was his duty to keep her satisfied. 'Funny, it's usually the other way around,' he mused.

Jess undressed and lay daintily on the bed. "Come here, big boy." She held her arms out to him. He gently lay between her hips, kissed her long neck, and worked up to her jaw and finally her lips. Robotically, he made love to her and made sure to bring her to climax too. After he rolled off her, he picked out a suit and dressed while taking sips of his coffee. It perked him up right away.

"What are you planning to do after the laundry?" He asked, slipping on his socks, then shoes.

Jess had put a sheer lavender robe on. "I'm not sure. Melinda's daughter, Olivia, wants a new dress for a dance at the school. We'll probably go shopping."

"Don't you ever get tired of that?" Dean asked, wrapping a tie around his neck. Jess came to knot it for him.

"Yes and no. I like shopping but when they don't carry my size or run out of the clothes I want I get ticked off. The shops should keep extra stock."

Dean laughed. "Honey, they can't do that. Fads come and go, especially in clothing. Stores don't want to get stuck with a surplus of clothes that were in style a month ago and now are out of date."

"Well if I had my own store I'd always keep my shelves stocked so customers are happy."

Dean tapped her on the nose, the nose he'd bought for her. "I believe you." He smiled for her benefit. "I'm off. Meetings and whatnot."

"I'll walk you to the door." Jess did as she said. She rose up on her tiptoes and kissed her husband. "I'll see you tonight, baby." Her fingers tried to grasp the short, dark brown hair on his neck.

"See you. Have fun with Melinda and the rest if you see them." Dean stepped out into the enchanting morning.

"Wait! I forgot the husbands want to play cards this Friday night. I said you're in."

Dean wilted. Doing things with the husbands of Jess's friends was a bore. They smoked cigars, talked about women and golf, drank like fishes and played poker all while acting like pompous assholes. He wasn't anything like those men. He turned around and said, "I'm booked up. but I'll see if I can clear my schedule."

"Please? For me? The girls ask why you haven't been cavorting with their husbands lately. I have to explain that you're always busy, but it's getting to that point where they question if you're even interested in making friends."

Dean held her face in his hands. "You know how it is. Work-"

"I don't want to hear it." Jess shook her head free of his hands. "Make an effort. It's one Friday a month, possibly two."

"I'll try." Dean put on a smile for her. He'd pretend to shuffle his schedule around and make up some excuse why he couldn't get out of it.

"Take a day off for God's sake."

"Yes, dear." Dean spun around and walked to his car whistling. He did work too hard. A vacation sounded perfect, but only if he could go alone. A vacation with Jess would be just as bad as working. He could hear her now. She'd be in control and not give him a minute's rest, wanting to go shopping, dining, drinks at high end clubs, and dancing. All he'd want to do is sit on the beach, soak up some sun and have exotic drinks he'd never tried before while listening to waves crash to shore; a peaceful and relaxing vacation.

'Maybe I should fuck someone. There are plenty of women that give me the eye at the hotel. Like Jess said, I do take her for granted. Being with another woman would open my eyes and make me see how grateful I should be to be married.'

But when Dean walked into the lobby, he was bombarded by the laundry manager. The washers had quit working. It took a phone call to get someone to come fix the short-circuited outlet. By the time he made it to his office after the other rounds, it was already mid-afternoon.

Dean rested the back of his head against his high back, leather desk chair and closed his eyes for a little rest and relaxation. Little is all he got. Some idiot knocked on his door and jarred him from his tranquil break. "What is it?" he asked the closed door, sitting up and stretching.

"Dean?"

"Come in."

Alex strode in with an air of annoyance. "That jackass is here and says he's scheduled to work. He didn't show up for his shift yesterday after I sent him up here so I figured you fired him. He won't leave my kitchen."

"Who?" Dean rubbed his head, a thousand thoughts running through his mind, none of which were on Alex and his problems.

"Jared. He's down there right now cooking. I even called security to escort him off the premises, but he convinced them to wait until I came back with word from you. You could call down and expedite the situation."

"I didn't fire him, nor do I have plans to. I gave him the day off yesterday after I had a talk with him. Let him do his job." Dean skimmed his fingertips over his eyelids.

"But I'm the executive chef. He's just a head chef and he's not listening to me at all. He goes off and does his own thing. It's not right." Alex complained.

"Ask him out on a date." Dean said under his breath.

"What? Fuck no! Where do you get off telling me to date him? That's preposterous."

It was a ridiculous proposal and Dean wondered why he mentioned it. "I suggest you learn to live with his quirky ways."

Alex pointed at Dean. "This isn't right and you know it."

"I'm all for variety. Work around him and pay no attention. His technique shouldn't matter as long as he's getting food out. Who knows, his way could work better with the same results."

Alex heaved a sigh. "You're not going to do anything, are you? You're gonna let this guy be your puppeteer."

"I'm not a puppet to anyone." Dean rose and leaned on his desk, his hands flat against the tabletop. "Get back to work before I give you the night off."

Alex spun on his heel and slammed the door closed. Dean sunk to the chair and put his hand over his eyes. A vacation sounded really good right now. Hell, a weekend did. Then he remembered he wanted to walk around and scout out women. He could have his free weekend this week if he was on his game.

At registration, he noticed a woman working behind the desk; one he'd eyed before. 'No,' he told himself, 'all workers are out due to sexual harassment laws.' He continued to the two bars, which weren't very busy, and acted like he was checking inventory as his eyes scanned the customers. Next, he walked to Luna, another restaurant in the hotel. He smiled and greeted guests and received flirtatious smiles, but none of the women made his cock stir. The same thing happened at the other restaurants. Finally, he headed to Riviera. What he saw and heard in the kitchen halted his step and sped up his heartbeat to allow blood flow to heat his face, which registered an angered expression.

Jared was barking out orders at the pass while Alex was perched on a chair watching from the sidelines. Although Jared had the situation under control, and very well at that, it was Alex's job to make sure the kitchen ran smoothly by resolving problems and delegating jobs from the pass. Jared's job was to run his own section and other chefs, not the whole kitchen including getting the food out. Alex had set Jared up to fail, but Jared seemed to be holding his own.

Dean marched to Alex and told him directly to get back to work if he wanted to keep his job. Shocked to see Dean, Alex stood up and apologized. Dean walked to Jared and patted his shoulder.

"Alex is back, so you can head to your station. You maintained a level-head considering all the pressure you were under."

"Yeah, thanks. I'm not new to working quickly and efficiently. I had no trouble except trying to make sure my station was up and running. Thank God Steve did garnish and meat and fish."

"I assure you it won't happen again." Dean smiled. "What are you doing Friday? I know you have off."

Jared shrugged. "Nothing's come up, so until I get a good offer I guess I'm spending it at home."

"Come over."

"To your house?" He stared boldly into Dean's eyes.

"Yes, you said you'd cook for us. I'll buy the food and you can make it. What do you say?"

"Sure. How's four sound? I'll have to prep and get familiar with your kitchen."

"Four is perfect. Remember how to get there?"

"Yes," Jared said, then heard Alex call out for three beef wellington and two lamb chops. "I have to get back to work."

"Me too." Dean waited a bit as if he had something to say, then he walked away. Having a friend, one that's not bought, felt good. He could always talk to Jared when they were younger, and now that he was back in Dean's life his stress level might taper off.

Dean stood behind the reception desk and greeted guests warmly. He'd even gone so far as to give out business cards with a handwritten note on the back saying 'good for one free drink'.

"Well thank you, sir," a blonde with a sweet southern drawl told him.

"No problem, Miss." She was pretty with a button nose and full lips. Her white skirt set off her long, tanned legs and the low cut, pink ruffled shirt accentuated her chest. No silicone there. Dean smiled at her.

"Call me Luanne." She blew a bubble with her gum and popped it, sucking it back in to her mouth. "Is this drink good for any time?"

"Yes it is." Dean stacked some papers that didn't need arranging.

"What about right now? After I get my bags to my room."

"You may do what you like, Luanne." Dean glanced up.

"Will you join me?"

"For a friendly drink? Sure." He looked at the worker next to him. She smiled as if she knew what he was doing. It made Dean a tad paranoid. Turning back to the guest, he offered, "I'll help you with your luggage."

"Cool." Luanne finished checking in and pointed to the cab outside. "My stuff is in the trunk."

Dean held both suitcases in his hands as they rode the elegant elevator to the ninth floor. Her voice filled the hallway as she talked about Louisiana and her family while she unlocked her room. Dean set the luggage on the floor and bit the inside of his cheek. She wasn't his type, but the chance to get the 'affair' out of the way was too great.

"Ready for that drink?" he asked, watching her kick off her heels. She sat on the bed and rubbed the bottom of her feet.

"Mm, maybe in a bit. Would you help me, please? My feet are killing me." She stuck out her leg and wiggled her toes.

"My pleasure." Dean knelt before her and took her smooth foot in his hand. He used his thumbs to massage and apply pressure, then he did the other foot, listening to her moan.

"That feels so good. What's your name again?"

"Dean."

"Dean is my favorite character on Supernatural," she purred. "Tell you what. Since I find you so incredibly sexy and because you have a sexy name, why don't you stand up and come closer?"

Dean rose to his full stature and gazed with puzzlement at her. He stepped forward when she indicated he do so, then she reached for his belt and unfastened it. He hitched his breath, watching her long fingers thread one end through the other. This was it. He was going to fuck her and things would be right again at home. Except it wouldn't.

Dean held his cock after Luanne lowered his slacks and boxers.

"My, you have a nice piece there." Her twang was more pronounced.

Dean didn't know what to say, so he said nothing to keep the encounter as detached and impersonal as possible. She pulled his hand off his cock and firmly wrapped her fingers around his shaft.

"Do you like this, baby?" Her large eyes gazed up at him.

"Yes." Dean cupped her cheek, then slid his hand to the back of her head and gently drew her forward. He gasped when she took him in her mouth, her hand pumping as her mouth worked him over. Her other hand squeezed his ass cheek and ventured close to the cleft between his ass cheeks. He held his breath and thrust into her mouth, her head bobbing faster. He almost didn't feel her finger creeping closer to where no woman had gone before. His ass clenched and he stopped moving his hips.

"Uh, what are you doing?" He'd sounded breathless and excited.

"Relax, honey. I'm going to make you feel real good." She smiled up at him, saliva covering her lips and chin. Dean nodded, giving the go ahead, and spread his legs farther apart. Her finger tapped and circled his hole. It didn't feel bad, just strange and naughty. Jess would never go there. She'd say it's what gays do and that it's dirty because that's where shit comes out.

Her finger entered just a bit, but it was enough for Dean to spill his release in her throat. The thrill of feeling that place attended to for the first time was more exhilarating and pleasurable than sex. What would it feel like if a whole finger was moving inside? Dean's heart throbbed at the thought of it. He saw her smiling up at him, and realization came over him. She'd swallowed his cum!

He walked back to his office grinning with new found faith in his sex life. He hadn't needed sex with another woman to feel better, but the blowjob hadn't given him that feeling of gratitude of being married to Jess like penetration with Luanne might have done. But, she'd given him an idea on how to please himself with his finger, which would leave Jess out of the equation and that wasn't part of their deal. He halted outside his office door, debating over going back and fucking Luanne. She'd mentioned seeing him later for that drink and made it obvious she wanted him. He'd played along with something inside gnawing at him and concluded he had no intention of having sex with her.