Unleashed

Unleashed 7

Jared stood at Dean and Jess's front door and stared at the lit up doorbell. The thought of last night's dream ramped up his heart rate and stuttered his breathing. He'd woke with the hardest erection he remembered ever having. Had his love for Dean come back full force or was the dream a product of lust?

Either way, he'd dreamed about Dean. A very vivid sexual dream. He knew every inch of Dean's naked body thanks to gym class in high school. Combine that with shopping together and laughing and talking, his mind created the carnal fantasy.

Instead of going their own way last night, Dean invited Jared to ride with him to the hotel where they booked a room—the presidential suite. Jared didn't even know if the room existed outside his dream. They'd shared a bottle of champagne, then Dean claimed he was feeling hot and whisked off his shirt.

"Mm, much better." Dean's palms skimmed over his own broad chest. "You ought to take off yours too. Here, let me." Dean pulled Jared's shirt over his head, dropped it onto the plush chair in the corner of the room on top of his own shirt, and walked back to Jared. Dean lifted his hands and kneaded Jared's shoulders, working down to his pectorals where he caressed them and ran his thumb over Jared's nipples.

Jared had a hard time believing Dean was actually doing this. He gripped Dean's wrists and brought them down, keeping them there by squeezing. "You're fucking married ... and goddamn STRAIGHT."

"Yes," Dean wiggled his arms out from Jared's hold. "But I'm very gay for you," he said in a husky voice, his fingers unbuttoning Jared's pants and lowering his zipper. "I want you to fuck me, Jared."

Jared exhaled at the sensation of Dean's hand wrapped around his dick. Involuntarily, he thrust forward. "Get undressed. Everything, all of it. And fucking hurry!"


Jared glanced down at the cement landing he stood on in front of Dean's door. A blush heated his face at the memory of all the cursing he'd done in his dream. He'd never had much of a dirty mouth. A faraway look in his eyes appeared at recalling what happened next.

Dean stepped out of his pants and kicked them away, got on his knees at Jared's feet, and took him into his mouth, sucking flawlessly until Jared almost couldn't hold back, yet, somehow Dean knew when to pull off. He looked up as he stood and said, "You taste so good. I love your scent too."

"Get on the fucking bed, Dean." He spanked the other man's ass, pretty hard too by the sight of the raw looking, red mark his hand had left there. "I'm your first, the first cock up your tight asshole and it's gonna hurt. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. My fucking dick is huge and you'll feel every hard inch of it.

Speed talking with a smile, Dean replied, "Oh yeah, I want your big cock."

He understood Dean's tone—waiting with anticipation at losing his 'virginity' to Jared. "Don't be so fucking impatient. I've got to loosen you up."

"How?"

"My fingers. I'm gonna put one up you and fuck you with it. It'll slide in and out and circle around. I'll find your prostate, and using the pad of my finger, I'll massage it. Your mind will be blown from the way it feels once it's stimulated." He proceeded to do just that and his finger curled inside Dean.


Jared let out a short laugh at this point. The lube had suddenly appeared out of nowhere as it happens in dreams.

Dean slammed his eyes closed as his hips ground against Jared's finger. The walls of Dean's canal pulsed on it, trying to draw it in farther. Jared knew the firm and soft pressure against Dean's prostate couldn't be matched to sex with Jess. He knew it felt wonderful. And the noises coming from Dean told him it was a fact. God, the moans and grunts from that sensual mouth made him eager to get inside Dean.

"You're so fucking hot, Dean. Shit, I'm gonna cum all over your face if you keep moaning like that. You sound like a slut. Are you my slut?"

"Yes. I'm your whore. Use me. Fuck me like you wanted to in high school."

He rubbed the outside of Dean's hole gently with more lube wearing a huge ass smile on his face. "Your body is mine tonight, bitch. I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk." He moved away and said, "Get on all fours, spread your legs wide, and wait like a good slut. I want to see what you look like when you're vulnerable." He watched Dean. Just sat there looking at the trembling man while stroking himself.

Dean moaned with a glance at Jared. "Please," he begged.

"Shut up and lie on your back. I want to see the pain cross your face when I enter you."

Dean did as he said and laced his fingers behind his head, looking smug as can be.

"No, no, no. You're going to use your hands to bring your knees up to accommodate me, got it?"

Dean followed instructions with an ecstatic expression, tipping his hips up.

He prodded Dean's entrance with the tip of his dick and entered with a driving push. Dean growled and bared his teeth with an enraptured look upon his face.

It made Jared smile like a lion after a kill, and he pulled partially out only to ram back into Dean. After a slow progression to moderate thrusting, he aggressively plunged in and withdrew. Dean lifted his shoulders off the bed and absent-mindedly reached for Jared with one hand and grabbed his own cock with the other. He got in a few glorious strokes before he was told to stop.

"Lie back down and wrap your fucking legs around my waist." Jared ordered, loving the dominance he had over the other man. "And quit touching yourself. I'm gonna be the one to make you cum until you can't breathe. Hope you're ready."

Dean nodded vehemently.

"Listen to the sound of me fucking you. Hear it?" His body slapped against Dean rhythmically.

Jared watched Dean's cock throb and pulse. He eyed the dark head, waiting for cum to spill forth. And did it ever.


Jared chuckled. Dean's release resembled a fire hose's force with just as much liquid coming from it to put out a house fire. It was a hell of a dream. Jared had come as well and just as hard, then he'd left the presidential suite with the parting words, "You're my bitch now," and then he woke in his bed and jacked off.

The front door opened, shocking Jared so much that he raised a hand to his chest and gasped. His face went all sorts of red when he saw Dean because of the mental images he'd had of them having sex. He decided then and there to ask Alex out for a friendly drink. Thinking about Dean sexually would prove useless.

"I thought I heard you pull up. Why didn't you ring the bell?"

"I thought I did," Jared lied. "Must be broken."

"Hm." Dean reached around the doorjamb and depressed the button, hearing the bell clearly. "Maybe you didn't press it hard enough? Come on in. I've been waiting for you."

"You have?" Jared's face turned a deeper red.

"Jess too, but she's out. She'll be back in time for dinner." Dean showed Jared to the kitchen.

Jared gazed around in the large kitchen housing only the best of appliances, wood, and marble money could buy.

"It's nice, isn't it?" Dean glanced around too. "We hardly ever use it. Jess likes take-out, but sometimes she cooks. Nothing like what you can make, I'm sure."

His compliment created a fluttering and topsy-turvy feeling in Jared's stomach. He needed to get himself under control. Right the hell now. If he could keep his eyes off Dean, then he could forget what his overactive imagination conjured up last night. He wouldn't be picturing Dean naked or submissive. "Where's the meat… uh." He turned away from Dean with a grimace. It'd been an innocent question, but with his mind working overtime, it didn't seem so.

"I picked it up like you told me. I'll get everything out since you don't know your way around my kitchen." Dean patted Jared's back and opened the refrigerator. "Beer, wine, or something stronger?"

"Beer is fine." Jared rubbed the denim on the top of his thighs. A drink would loosen him up, but too much would cause loose lips. Dean handed a bottle to him and Jared twisted it open, taking a long swig.

"Gee, thirsty?" Dean laughed. "How are you?"

"You just saw me last night. Not much happened between then and now." Jared kept his eyes down. 'Except that hot dream.'

"You didn't go out today?"

"Nope." Jared shook his head.

"Nowhere? A movie, shopping, groceries, laundry, a coffee or lunch?"

Jared continued to shake his head throughout Dean's list.

"Why not? I'm sure you have a bunch of friends to do things with."

"Not really." Jared put the lip of the bottle to his lip and took a swallow, his eyes anywhere but on Dean.

"What's wrong?"

Jared shrugged and lowered his bottle to reply. "Nothing."

Unconvinced, Dean stepped into Jared's line of sight, but Jared's gaze shifted to the stove.

"Something is up. You won't look at me and your answers are short and clipped. What happened? Are you angry with me?"

"I'm fine, really. So the ingredients?"

"See? This is what I'm talking about. You just tried to divert my attention. I'm not getting the food until you tell me. Come on." Dean took Jared's arm, led him to the dining room and set him on a chair. "Spill it."

Jared scrambled to make up an excuse. "I- I was planning on asking Alex out, but it's against the rules for employees to date. However, you said it was okay... is it?"

"Yeah, sure, but you have to be discreet." Dean leaned back in his chair. "No kissing or hand holding in the kitchen and definitely no sex in the walk in refrigerator," he teased.

Jared nodded, his face somber.

"You're sure you want to go out with him after the trouble he's caused you?"

"He used to be a hard ass, still can be, but he's bearable." Jared told a white lie. Alex still expected Jared to follow his rules, but he hadn't been harassed about it as much.

"You'd make an attractive couple." Dean murmured and filled his mouth with beer as he looked, really looked, at Jared.

"Thanks." That damn blush came back under the scrutiny of Dean's eye. Jared quickly stood and Dean followed him back into the kitchen.

"I'll help you cook if you want me to."

"Sure. I'll bark out the orders and you obey." Open mouth, insert foot. Jared thought back to the dream and how bossy he'd been.

"Yes, sir!" Dean saluted with a grin and took two aprons from a kitchen drawer. He threw one to Jared who was grateful for the item to cover his erection.

They worked hard and efficiently. Jared needed to help Dean out occasionally when he didn't understand simple words like: julienne the vegetables, deglaze the pan with red wine, and macerate the fruit for dessert.

Dean wiped his forehead on his sleeve. "This is work. I don't know how you can cook all the time. Don't you get sick of it?"

"Not at all. I love cooking and creating different recipes." Jared wiped his hands on a towel. "It's almost ready. Would you set the table while I get the wine?"

Dean walked in and out of the kitchen with dishes and glasses and silverware. Jared uncorked the wine and poured for the three of them, then the two men sat at the table.

Dean looked at the clock. It was after six. "She knew to be here. Let's start before it gets cold. She won't eat much anyway."

"You don't think she'll like my cooking?" Jared's mouth turned down despite trying to remain neutral.

"She's got eating issues. Anyway, I propose a toast." Dean raised his glass. "Here's to old friends and new beginnings."

"To friendship." Jared smiled at Dean, finding his friend looking at him curiously. "What?"

"Nothing." Dean shook his head, freeing it from thought. He gave a tight smile and sipped the chilled wine.

Jared hadn't anticipated being uncomfortable with Dean. It was so quiet. He'd assumed Jess would be here. Where the hell was she? He finished his wine and set the empty glass on the table. Dean promptly filled it.

"I'm digging in. Everything looks so good." Dean took a bit of everything, then Jared did too.

Jess breezed in before they could begin eating and held up a purse. "Look what I bought—a bottega veneta woven ostrich handbag. Isn't it gorgeous? Five thousand is a steal! Hey, you guys started without me? I'm only a few minutes late." She pouted with her full lips.

"Sit down then." Dean chuckled humorlessly at the way she'd bragged about how much money her purse cost in front of company. Jared wouldn't be impressed, but her friends would be. In fact, when Dean glanced at him, he looked utterly bored. "Jess, aren't you going to say hello to Jared?"

"Hi Jared. It looks good," she eyed the food on the table as she pulled out a chair.

"Hi Jess. Out shopping?" Jared asked to be nice.

"Yes, me and the girls."

Confused, Jared looked at her low cut summer dress, seeing more cleavage than he'd have liked.

Dean outright laughed, having caught Jared gazing at his wife's chest. "Not those girls, you pervert."

Jared's eyes shot away from Jess and he dipped his head, blushing again.

"It's okay, Jared. A man as handsome as you can look." Jess smiled, but Jared hadn't seen it as his head was lowered.

"Have a drink." Dean poured more wine into Jared's half-full glass. "Jess calls her boobs 'the girls', but in this instance she actually meant her girlfriends."

"'Kay." Jared's voice was close to a whisper.

Dean moaned, chewing a piece of steak. "This is delicious. You are a God, Jared. This is heavenly." He swallowed and filled his mouth again.

"Thanks." Jared sat up proudly and lifted his fork to eat.

"It's good." Jess mumbled, staring at her husband who seemed to be having a food orgasm. Her cooking never garnered such praise.

"I'm going to eat at Riviera every night you work," Dean teased but also sounded semi-serious. "You're really making my stomach happy tonight."

Jared's grin lit up his eyes. "Glad to oblige."

Jess thought Jared was being smug and self-righteous. "If you like it so much, Dean, let's have him come here and teach me how to cook like this." Her mouth drew a straight line across her face.

"You can sign up for classes at the community college. Leave Jared be. I'm sure he'd be bored teaching you how to cook," he said offhandedly and directed his gaze to Jared. "So, what are you doing the rest of the night?" he asked and continued eating.

Jared shook his head and swallowed his food. "I don't have plans."

"Good, we can either stay here and talk or go to Moonlight and hang out."

Jess leaned toward her husband and blurted, "No, you promised me you'd clear your schedule and go to Tom's with the other guys to play cards. I'm holding you to your word."

"I didn't promise. What I did say was I'd try to clear my schedule."

Jared looked around, wanting to leave to avoid the argument.

"And you did! You took off early so you could bring your friend home to cook, didn't you? Funny, it took Jared coming here for you to take an afternoon off. After all the pleading I've done you just up and do it for him." She pointed at Jared.

"Um, I think I'll go now." Jared rose and pushed his chair in.

"No, you stay right there, Jared," Dean said, and more firmly to Jess, "Come with me, now."

Jared seated himself and drank another glass of wine, hearing the two trying to keep their voices down in the kitchen. Dean accused Jess of being jealous and she admitted it, not understanding why Dean could make time for Jared and not her. She even remarked on how Jared increasingly monopolized Dean's time. Dean did his best to explain, but they came to no resolution. Jess stormed upstairs and Dean made his appearance in the dining room.

"Sorry about that."

Jared stood up. He held the back of his chair and stated, "I'm gonna go."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I've caused enough trouble tonight."

"You haven't done anything wrong, and personally, I don't want to be here either. How about we go to your place?" Dean suggested with raised brows and hope in his eyes.

"Um," Jared hummed, mentally checking off each room in his apartment for cleanliness. "Okay. Follow me in your car?"

"Right behind you."