Status: Getting back in the groove.

Five Thirty

Unread Messages (2)

Ian nearly slammed into his bedpost running to his computer. He collapsed on the ottoman, quickly opened the IM window and suffocated on his breath.

-GunsButRoses says: Ohh your name is super cute!~

Ian's hands hovered over the keyboard, shaking slightly. Oh god, he'd always joked about those people in movies who stalk people online then kill them, but now he was mentally apologizing.

-LikeACuckooClock says: What are you talking about...

He finally managed to move his hands in order of words, and waited. Ian heard his phone buzz and ignored it, not taking a single glance off his computer screen. Just to make sure, he checked to see if the user was still blocked. Yes. God, sure, the idea of a mysterious messenger online who was persistent sounds like either a bad chic flick, or the start of a really shitty horror movie, but here and now, he got chills. Why would anybody be interested in him? He didn't know any drug lords or thugs. He didn't even drink or go to parties. He didn't have many enemies, if any at all, and was nice to most people he met.

-GunsButRoses says: Ian Bick, duh. You know, the only thing missing I couldn't find was your exact address, but I don't really need to know that anyways, so no worries.

Ian nearly shut off his computer and threw it out the window. That's just straight up terrifying. Now this was getting to a scale of possible murder or kidnapping, and Ian was not fond of either ideas.

-LikeACuckooClock says: Oh my god, you are extensively creepy and I am one comment away from burning my computer drive and getting a new one

A pause. He had written the sentence quickly and in a state of fear. What if they didn't leave him alone? His phone buzzed again.

-GunsButRoses says: Oh no please don't do that :c I'm sorry, I didn't exactly introduce myself very well did I?

-LikeACuckooClock says: Not even in the slightest, but why should I believe anything you tell me?

-GunsButRoses says: Because I haven't lied once so far.

Yeah well, true as it may be, the statement held very little comfort. This person was super creepy (if Ian hadn't said that enough yet), and why would they want him to know who they were.

-LikeACuckooClock says: So what?! Doesn't mean you won't lie to me now. I don't even know you.

-GunsButRoses says: Thats... Not entirely true...

So Ian did know them? What does 'not exactly' even mean? That they had stalked him for a while now? That they had researched his fmaily history and school for the past year?

-LikeACuckooClock says: The hell does that mean?

-GunsButRoses says: That you do know me, dumbass. But as if you'd remember me. Doesn't matter, I'm sorry I'm scaring you, you baby.

Ian flushed angrily. Baby?! This person has been stalking him! He was not a baby for being upset and frightened at somethign like that.

- LikeACuckooClock says: That is SUCH bullshit
- LikeACuckooClock says: That I'm a baby for not being okay with some stalker person, like honestly. Screw you.

-GunsButRoses says: Haha, you gonna hold up that promise?

Ian at first didn't get it. He stared at the words, rolling them in his mouth like candy and trying to decide the flavor.

-LikeACuckooClock says: What?

-GunsButRoses says: Oh my god, you are so daft. Forget it.

He felt he should apologize for not understanding, but he didn't. He didn't need to apologize for anything to this crazy. Maybe if he ignored them, they'd give up. He logged out of his IM window, and turned off his computer. He did not have to sit through being harassed, and nobody ever should. He'll probably just make a new user and use his step-dad's laptop for IM. Great, then he'll have to re-do all his settings.
He grabbed his phone, turned on his fan, turned off his light, and climbed up his ladder to his bed. He plopped on his back after sufficiently fluffing his pillows, and tugged his blanket on halfway.
"Time to check messages..." He hummed. He unlocked his phone, selected his messages and-

(2) Unread Messages from: Unkown

Oh shit. No no no. Ian's heart nearly jumped from his chest and he already knew what it was before he opened. He opened it anyways.

From: Hey, this is your number right? ;)
From: Oh it totally is your just ignoring me, lol

He nearly began to cry, because now it was just scary how this person knew. How they knew what his name was. How they knew his number. How they tried to find his address. He was going to have a meltdown right then and there, and he could feel the burning behind his eyes. The phone buzzed in his hand and a message popped on screen.

From: You shut down your computer! Rude!

Oh that was so it. Screw this person. Screw them to hell and back.

To: Listen, you creepy fuck, this is weird as hell and I am NOT finding this funny at all. If you think it's amusing to just stalk people and try to find out their freaking address, you've got another thing coming. This is disturbing and quite frankly disgusting, so if you'd be so kind as to fuck the hell off, that'd be fantastic.

Ian furiously typed in the message, hoping he sounded more angry than unnerved. He fought tears, mostly because he just didn't want to give them the satisfaction of knowing how upset they'd made him. First days really did suck.

From: ...
From: sorry
To: SORRY
To: Oh well you've just fixed everything! Now it's all better that you've said sorry! How about you just stop fuckin texting me, then maybe we'll get somewhere.
From: ...

Ian stared at his phone angrily. Nothing. After being totally annoying, they just couldn't think of anything witty or snide to say. Yeah, all creeps are tough until confronted, he supposed. He tossed his phone onto the bed next to him after locking it and turned away from it. He was exhausted, and now really angry. Hopefully tomorrow would be a better day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?