The Bound Hog Dogs

Enter to a different kind of world in a city call Pulp where it is ruled by corrupted business investors, the constitution is destroyed as this test city site one. Where the government used one city to do experiments on and its society. Changing cultures and laws, prostitutes from the age 10 to 25 who are making their money through sex, drugs is becoming more worsened especially a wide increase spread of brutal crime. Marijuana is legal, but meth is too beyond the city is where no one is allowed to go too. As it is the wastelands from the government bombing these neighborhoods with chemicals that was suppose to clean the air from the smog, but only made it worse. Marvelous technology of scientific wonders has made a decrease in the peoples morality to where everyone is wearing either their hands or foreheads. The city is more darker then ever especially with its brutal history of the war against drugs. This story talks about two handsome, gritty serial killers who work with one of these organizations where they have to knock on everyone's door and present to their customer of how they can help them make more money. Which is buying stocks in the organization which secretly they buy weapons, more drugs and technology tools. Till one has they had to go too for a meeting, ended up in disaster and have to clean it up by doing the impossible and unthinkable. Be interested in this brutal, dark comedy.
  1. From start till finished...if were not dead
    this is all of the story, hope you enjoy;)