Status: Chapters 5-6 will be in different P.O.V.'s, so there's a part two next to the titles. Chapter 7 MAY be part of that if I feel up to writing Alex's point of view, or have an idea to continue those two chapters like that. Drama has kind of already escalated, so I'm getting close to the end of the expo

Shut Up and Kiss Me Now

Straight To Hell And Back

"So what happened at Alex's yesterday? Cody told me he went over there to give Alex his stuff and Mr. Merrick almost beat the shit out of him! I don't believe him, he said you were there, so I thought I'd ask." Rian asked me. Well. I guess I should tell him, you can't really trust what Cody says.

"Well, what Cody told you was half right," I responded. "He did bring one box of Alex's things, but he also came to win Alex back."

Rian's expression went from excited, to, "Really, Cody? Fucking dumbass."

I nodded. "Alex let him inside, and Cody sat next to me. He denied that he cheated, and said that Mike and Vic were just trying to get Alex to break up with him. Alex argued that by saying that Mike showed him the liquor store's security tapes. He said that Vic and Mike are not that shallow," I continued. Rian shrugged and nodded.

"That's true, Vic and Mike aren't that shallow, especially Vic." he agreed.

"That's what Alex said," I said. "And of course, I butted into a conversation that I'm not a part of, but apologized for it, I agreed with Alex. Cody told me to shut up and then threatened to kick my ass. Then, I came back with a smart ass comment and said that you're not afraid to kick yours for kicking mine and to not start with me, because he knows that you've got my back and that you're 10 times stronger than he is."

"Okay, I don't appreciate you bring me into that, but you do have a point there." he replied.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I regretted it when I said it, knowing you'd wanna know what happened. But thanks for being cool about it, I was afraid you'd hate me, ha," I said. "Anyway, then Cody got angry and shouted at me, calling me 'illiterate' and himself an authoritative figure. I got smart-assy again, but before Cody could beat the shit out of me, Alex stopped the bickering like he does in 2nd period with me and Kellin almost everyday. Then he asked Alex to get back together with him again, and Alex didn't give in once. Cody went through his normal routine when he cheats on people, saying that he does love them, blah, blah, blah. Alex told him to leave, but before he could protest, Mr. Merrick threatened him pretty subtly, but not subtle enough. Basically, he said "Cody, I suggest you leave before you end up in the hospital." and with that, Cody let go of Alex's wrists and bolted out of the house."

Rian busted out laughing. "Are you serious?" he asked, laughing, and clutching his sides.

I nodded. "It was hilarious that he's so scared of Mr. Merrick," I called out. "Mr. Merrick is possibly one of the nicest dudes I know!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Creds: "Hell And Back" by Metallica

Sorry this chapter's so short .-. I promise, part two will be longer. One can only hope.