All You Have to Do Is Believe

Five

I woke up the next morning and was dressed. I put up my hair in a ponytail walking into the living room of the suite.

“Criss Angel and Siegfried Fischbacher’s daughter Aishwayra are possibly dating the so called couple was spotted leaving a restaurant together last night in Las Vegas. They were spotted a few days earlier at the pool together all cuddle up with one another.” The woman said on the TV.

“Aishwayra is only eighteen and Criss like thrity nine. That is a big age difference G, if that were my daughter I would have him arrested.” The guy said.

“Here’s the deal what if they’re in love I mean they both are in magic and her father seems like a pretty cool guy” Another woman said.

I turned off the tv and headed downstairs. I left the suite and was heading to the hospital. I just got my drivers about two weeks ago and was a pretty good driver. Criss left me for a meeting this morning and I pulled into the hospital parking lot. I texted dad and today was the day I was seeing Roy for the first time in two weeks.

I locked up the car and walked in. I headed to the elevator and hit the four floor button. The doors shut and a minute or two later they opened up. I walked into Roy’s room and saw him sleeping. I saw Dad smiled when I walked in. I hugged my dad and saw Roy’s sister walk in.

“Ash and I are leaving” Dad said.

“Okay be careful” she replied.

We arrived outside and Dad lit up a cigarette.

“So what’s the deal between you and mr. Angel?” He asked.

“We’re dating” I replied walking.

“Ash, you know he’s getting a divorce” He said.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing and he never told me. I took off running to my car and got in. I started it up and headed to the Aladdin. I parked it and practically ran to Criss’s suite. I walked in seeing him with his team of people and he saw me probably pissed off which I was.

“You and me in the living room now” I mouthed pissed.

He got up and walked into the living room with me.

“You getting a divorce! You don’t tell me!” I shouted.

“I didn’t think it was that important!” He replied loud.

“Oh wow” I said sarcastically.

“well, at least I’m not eighteen” He replied.

“That’s it I’m leaving” I shouted.

A few hours, ice cream and million tears later. I took a shower and got dressed for dinner. I heard a knock on the door and opened it revealing Criss.

“what do you want?” I asked.

“I’m sorry for not telling you about my divorce, I haven’t been with anyone for almost two years since I filed” He replied.

“I’m sorry for snapping at you, and didn’t listen” I responded.

“Believe me” He said.

“I do believe you” I replied then kissing him pulling him closer by his shirt.

So, we made up and everything was back to normal. The media was all over us and it really didn’t matter we loved each other. We decided to do a photo shoot together for a magazine and it turned out amazing. We were madly in love and Criss wanted me to come along with him to Mexico for filming.