My Sister, Your Girl

Chapter 12

“So, this is your new florist?” James says walking up and down the bare room.
“Yeah, I know it needs some work, a good paint job wont do it any harm,” I say running my hands along the walls, with paint peeling off and scattered patches, “But it was the first one I saw, and I fell in love with it.”
“Well, if you love it, then I love it.” James said hugging me.
“Thanks James.”
“Will you need any help painting it and stuff?” He asks.
“No, not as of yet. I think this will be my little project for when you guys are on away games and im not with Vero.” I laugh.
“Sounds good to me. Anyway, you needed something to keep you occupied.”

After giving my brother a tour of my new shop, we go home and have a day together watching movies and eating pizza. James tries to lay off the pizza and enormous amount of junk food we are accumulating, but I don’t hold back.
“So, they playoffs are soon. Are you excited?” I ask my brother as I lay on the couch with my legs across his lap.
“Every game counts now, its make or break.”
“You’ll do fine.” I smile comfortably.
“We are Neals! We are great at everything!” He laughs.
“You mean, we are good at hockey?” I laugh.
“Yeah, and we have the looks.” He smirks.
“Oh shutup.” I laugh grabbing a pillow from behind my head and smacking him. He gives a fake pout and I laugh.
“That reminds me, we need to play hockey together soon. Show the team that the Neal siblings are the best.” He laughs.
I have not yet told my professional ice hockey player brother that I cannot infact skate or play hockey. I have never once been on the ice and never really thought about trying it back in Maine. Growing up I was to focused on shopping and being the “Rich Girl” of my town and probably the whole of Maine.
“Yeah, we should.” I said, hoping he would brush the topic off. We finished watching the movie before I had a shower and went to sleep.

Around 5 minutes into sleeping, a large hand tapping my cheek awaked me. Being a light sleeper I was awoken instantly as the cold, bare skin touched mine.
“Sidney?”
“Yeah, its me, hey.” He says.
“Why are you in here?” I whisper.
“I just got back from Mario’s place. I had dinner with his family.” Sidney says. I nod and pat the spot next to me as I try to regain focus.
“You look tired.” He laughs still whispering.
“I am.”
“Want me to leave you alone?” He asked concerned.
“No, no.” I say with my eyes still squinting from being woken up. “Stay here.” I say.
I can feel his chest slightly move under my hands as he laughs.
“Okay.”
And I fall back asleep instantly.

***

“Sid! Sid!” I shake his sleeping body.
He groans, “What?”
“You fell asleep in my room. What if James or one of the other comes in!” I ask frantically.
He groans again before getting up and sliding out of bed. His hair is messy and scruffy at the back and his face is tired. He looks absolutely adorable, just like when his sleeping. I hated having to wake him up but it was far to risking. I wish I could just tell James.
“Hey wait.” I say before getting out of bed quickly and kissing his lips.
He smiles sleepily and pushes threw the door, still smiling like a dork.

***

“Ill see you in a few days.” Sidney says.
“Yeah, good luck okay?” I say.
“Thanks.”
“Score some goals for me.” I laugh.
“Yeah sure.” He whispers back.
We are standing on the stairs after Sidney had to go get his bag and I decided to ‘help’ him, which was just an excuse to say goodbye to him.
“Kiss me.” He smirks.
“Yes captain.” I salute before doing as he asked.
I walk down the stairs with him holding his hand until we are in sight of the others and I let go, wishing I didn’t have to. Hiding our affection for one another was not the easiest of tasks.

“Ill see you soon James. Good luck!”
“Thanks sis.” He replies.
I go around and hug all the boys and stop when I get to Sidney. I look up at his tall body and embrace his masculine shoulders in a tight hug. I wished I could kiss him there and then.

“So,” Vero says. “We have another weekend to ourselves.” She smirks as the boys drive off.
“Weekend and one day.” I correct.
“Well, then that’s even better! More time for shopping!” She chuckles.
“Your man is going to kill you.” I reply.
“He can’t stop me!” She laughs.
And Sidney cant stop me either I laugh to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i decided to continue this story! recommend this story for another 2 chapters posted now!