Status: In the works!

Between Two Cities

Chapter 3

“Hey sleepy head, wake up.” I heard a familiar voice say to me. I groaned and covered myself with my blankets. I had just gotten the best four hours of sleep in my life but I was once again interrupted. You know this whole interruption thing was getting annoying.

“Okay, suit yourself!” He said. I knew it was Jamie. I was expecting him over anyway for our date. Unfortunately, my bed was winning my heart more than he was tonight.

I was slowly starting to fall asleep again before I felt wetness on my face. I opened my eyes and saw my dog Skye sitting in front of me happy as ever. She licked my face again and barked her adorable little bark. Skye was a baby golden retriever. I had gotten her a month ago as a gift from Jamie.

“Alright alright, I’m up!” I said sitting up. Jamie picked Skye up and kissed her forehead before petting her head.

“You ready for our epic date tonight?” Jamie asked me.

“Well what’s better than a date filled with Disney movies and Chinese food?” I asked jokingly.

“Nothing. Nothing at all.” Jamie replied. I smiled and leaned over to kiss him.

“Let me get dressed.” I said. I got out of bed and put on my large Harvard sweater, comfortable shorts, and my knee high socks.

“This’ll do.” I said. Jamie, Skye and I walked out of my room and into the living room. The first thing I saw was a stack of DVDs on my coffee table. I smiled and walked over to look at the movies.

“Cinderella, Toy Story’s one two and three, A Bugs Life, Finding Nemo Pocahontas, and my favorite, the Little Mermaid. You know me so well.” I said. Jamie slid his arms through mine and pulled me close. He kissed my nose then my lips.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you to-“

“Hello?!” Our moment was interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

“Okay you know I’m getting really tired of this interruption shit.” I said.

“Who is it!?” I yelled.

“Um, it’s Tyler..” My eyes widened and I turned to Jamie.

“Shit!” we both whispered.

“Go hide!!” I said.

“Where?!” Jamie got nervous. Then we both began running around trying to hide him. Every place was a miserable fail.

“Millie!?” I heard Tyler say. How the hell did he even know where I lived?

“Shit okay um…” I began thinking hard then it hit me. My closet.

“MY CLOSET!” I whispered to Jamie. We both ran to my room and I shoved him into my closet. I shoved all my clothes into his face and closed the doors. I walked to the front door and put on my angry face. I opened the door and sure enough Tyler was standing right there.

“What the FUCK are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I just came here to apologize. You have a nice house!” He said walking inside.

“Excuse me you dumbass but I would so love to know how you knew where I lived. Second of all, I would love to know why you’re here and thirdly I would LOVE to know why you’re talking to me.” I snapped.

“One of the guys told me where you lived and I wanted to apologize.”

“Seguin there is absolutely nothing to apologize for. No one can help that you’re an idiot and a dick.” I said to him. His face was filled with hurt.

“Get out of my house.” I said pointing to the door. His hurt face turned into anger and he finally walked out and slammed the door behind him. I let out a loud huff and walked through my living room to my bedroom and opened the closet door. Jamie was standing there with my Canucks jersey in hand and he gave me a gross look.

“What?” I said.

“You have a Sedin jersey?” He asked.

“It was a bet.” I replied to him. He mouthed the word “oh” and got out of the closet.

“You take forever at getting ready because you have nothing to wear? I mean come on you have a closet the size of a bathroom!” Jamie joked.

“I don’t know it’s just some thing us girls like to say. It takes a lot of effort to look good.” I said winking at him.

“Ugh, I hate this stupid secret.” I said at the thought of hiding Jamie everytime someone from the team comes over.

“Yeah, I do too. I don’t want you losing your job though sweet thing.” Jamie comforted me.

“Okay, I guess we can start our little movie date with no interruptions.” I said getting intense at the “no interruptions” part. Jamie smiled and kissed me. Our night was filled with cuddling, kissing, food, and Disney movies. The best part? No interruptions.

Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading guys! It means a lot!!! :)