‹ Prequel: Beyond This Point
Status: Hey everyone this is the new part three to beyond this point, read it this June.

Beyond This Point: PART THREE

It has almost been three horrifying, struggling weeks of chaos, anarchy, corruption and most of all fear. As a couple weeks ago a tremendous earthquake and tsunami came to the NorthWest, killing to the almost hundred thousand range and the injuries are in the thousands and the missing are in the thousands. Hundreds of thousands of refugees have been brought to central Oregon where they have been camps made for them. Everything quickly started to change as their was gang wars, drugs, rape and murder then riots were flaming. The beautiful tourist town of Bend that it once was and has now been turned upside down as a new gang has risen up and they call themselves the Red Fist Gang who are very dangerous men and led by a great leader name Jeff as he wants revolution and power. After almost a week of this gang killing all gang leaders to become one gang and one ruler, they also brought fear to the people and their politics as they were doing many bombings and drive by shootings killing innocents of people. Later on the president agreed to send a more stronger leader one who will get the job done and for abit he did, in saving the kidnapped children that the gang tried to achieve. But later on it ended with the military being runned off and now as time is fragile and soon marshal law will be made; only a few will stand up against it and this time...ALL MUST DIE.