Status: Currently on pause for the lack of ideas

Trying to Feel Perfect

Sweet, Intoxicating Voice

I woke up on the bathroom floor. I woke up to someone calling my name.

"Lara?", "Lara are you in there?"

I instantly knew who that sweet, intoxicating voice belonged to. I instantly fall in love every time I hear it.

I realised I was still lying on the cold tile floor not responding to my name being called rapidly. I didn't want him to know what I had done last night so I quickly wrapped some bandages round my wrists and forearms and put on my black silky bathrobe to match my black lacy underwear.

"Babe, can you open the door please."

"Eh yeah just a second, I just need to.. em... brush my teeth." It was not an excuse to not see my boyfriend any quicker, I actually had to brush my teeth.

I unlocked the door and I was instantly engulfed into a hug. I felt so peaceful and protected in his arms and I didn't want him to ever let me go. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and was swept away by his manly cologne that I always loved.

"Oh baby you have no idea how much I missed you," He cupped my cheeks and planted a sweet kiss on my red lips. His lips left mine and I saw his eyes move to the left, away from my face. "Is that blood on floor." I looked round and instantly seen it; it was a tiny droplet. I could feel my face start to heat up so I quickly made up an excuse because I did not want to tell him how I spent my Thursday night.

"Oh yeah that is blood. My..my period came on last night , so I spent the night in the bathroom because I had really bad stomach cramps as well." That was possibly the worst lie ever, but I hoped that he believed me. I hate lying to my boyfriend so much.

"So, why was the door locked?" Oh god another lie to think of. "I..em.. must have accidentally hit it when I closed the door," Hopefully that was believable.

"Aw baby." He kissed the top of my forehead and started intertwining his fingers with the silky tie on my bathrobe. "Are you sure you're alright?" I didn't want him to see my body like this so I quickly pulled the tie away from him and tightened it around myself. "No, I'm not feeling to good, I feel really tired and quite sore." I said with a small yawn.

"Come on let's go to bed." I love this human so much, but I just feel so guilty around him. We reached the bedroom and I start to freak out inside that he is going to see all the cuts and bandages on me.

"Em.. babe could you go into the kitchen and get me some water please? I feel really thirsty." "yeah baby, no problem." After he said that he headed straight to the kitchen so I quickly took my robe off and threw it on the floor and pulled out my old navy hoodie and a pair of long black leggings. I love wearing hoodies and leggings, they are so comfy and perfect for doing everyday tasks.

Pete returned back with my water and handed it to me and gave a kiss on my cheek as well, every small thing that he does makes me smile. I drank half of my water and put it down on the bedside table. Pete had taken off his jeans and I climbed in bed lying next to him with my back pressed firmly to his chest.

"Lara you have no idea how much I missed you. I couldn't wait to get home and just lie in bed with you by my side." I could feel him playing with my dark red hair.

"Oh sweetheart I missed you too. I hadn't really been feeling right since you'd gone, but I am so happy you're back!" I turned around and said this to him. His light brown eyes locked on to my 'chocolate button' eyes as he would always say that my eyes were like chocolate buttons which always made me laugh.

"I just want to take you every where I go." And with that I kissed him on lips and rested my head on his arm and closed my eyes. I felt so happy that my hero was back with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter. I hope it's good