P.S. I Think I'm In Love With You

Chapter Two

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Josh asked eyeing the cup filled with water in my hand.

"Of course I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?" I slowly slanted the pitcher towards Alyssa's sleeping face.

"Wait!" Josh whispered fiercely. "Take a few steps backward. You don't want her to swing at you."

I nodded and took two step backwards. "One, two, three!" I threw the water all over Alyssa and jumped back again. Alyssa yelped in surprise and jumped a few feet in the air, before she landed with a loud THUMP on the floor.

She muttered a few obscenities while rubbing her now sore butt. "What the hell-?" She looked at her messy bed with a confused, dazed look on her face. She noticed my feet and glared at me. "Why do you keep doing that, Anna? I swear that-"

"Uh, Alyssa?" Josh called from a corner in the room.

"-Gets more annoying every time. Imagine waking up-"

"Alyssa?" He called again, trying not to look at her.

"Soaking wet! I bet you'd really hate-"

"Alyssa!" Josh shouted this time.

"What?!" She said glaring at him.

"Umm...You should probably cover up or something..." He said, his hand over his eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

I looked at Alyssa's clothes and started laughing. Alyssa just so happened to be wearing a white t-shirt which was now see through thanks to my little prank. I started giggling and Alyssa was still confused. She looked down and her cheeks turned the brightest red I've ever seen.

She quickly fell to the floor and tried to grab anything she could to cover her exposed body. Giggling, I looked at Josh and saw him looking at the ceiling, his cheeks almost as bright as Alyssa's. He caught my eye and his face turned brighter than before; I didn't even think it possible.

"I'm going to...be in the living room," Josh mumbled and ran out of the room.

I clutched my sides, my giggling turned into obnoxious laughter and the sound of my weird laugh made me laugh even harder. I even caught myself snorting a couple of times. Alyssa glared at me and ran into her bathroom with dry clothes to change into.

Withing a few minutes, my laughter finally ceased and Alyssa came out of the bathroom still glaring at me.

"If Josh saw anything I swear I will kill you," she threatened. "How would you feel if your shirt was see through in front of him?

"Oh come on, Alyssa. You know how Josh is. He won't actually say anything if he DID see something. Besides, he's seen you naked before."

"That's different, Anna. I didn't have boobs then! And we were only five. I doubt he would remember."

"True, true. Oh, well. The only way we can tell if he saw something is if he has trouble looking at you." I giggled at the thought. Josh was one of those people who could get uncomfortable pretty easily. I personally thought it was a little weird because guys usually don't get uncomfortable around those topics. Josh was different though.

I followed Alyssa out of her room and into her living room. Josh was sitting on the couch and glanced at us. The second he caught Alyssa's eye he quickly looked down and started blushing like mad.

I giggled and Alyssa elbowed me hard in the side.

"Sorry you had to see that, Josh," Alyssa mumbled starting to blush.

"It's fine," Josh answered quietly still looking at anything but Alyssa.

"I say we go to the movies and forget this ever happened. How about it?" I said cheerfully glancing at both of their faces. Alyssa glared at me but nodded.

"Sounds good," Josh mumbled getting off the couch. He did his very best not to touch or look at Alyssa. I giggled and tried my best to be as mature as I could. But, being mature definitely wasn't one of my fortes. So I just laughed at both of them the entire time.