Status: idk

Robbers

Prologue

1.

“Everything felt like a blur. The lights, the people, the screams. For a second, I just stood there staring at the unknown faces in front of me from the stage. I clearly remember thinking to myself, 'fuck yeah, this is what I live for.' The people singing along to our songs made me feel so happy because just thinking of it is weird. All these strangers in front of you, faces you have never seen before, they're all right there looking up at you like you're a god or something. I won't say that I hate it, in fact it makes me feel great because so many people have been telling me how us, as a band, have inspired them so much through music. And that alone, is one of the most important things that keeps me going as an individual.” John spoke, his eyes filled with passion and desire.

Doctor Brett gave him the same exact stare, fiddling into his notepad, his glasses placed on the bridge of his nose. John always hated the way Dr. Brett wore his glasses, at some days, he'd think of grabbing them from his face and just throw it away because it made him look as if he was.. somehow smarter than John in everything. And that wasn't true at all.

“So,” Dr. Brett cleared his throat, “That was your life before you met her?” He asked, raising his head from his notepad, looking at John.

“Yeah.” John subtly nodded, sitting up straight.

“Tell me then..” Dr. Brett said, “What specifically changed when she appeared in your life?” He squinted his eyes just the way he always would every time he'd ask John a question.

“I don't even know where to start.” John's eyes moved to the ground, falling into deep thoughts.

“Then start wherever you want to.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short, sorry. But yes! new story. my life is clearly boring. Enjoy!