Status: idk

Robbers

I.

They were both facing each other at their favorite hotel room. Her dark eyes staring into his, she didn't want to move from his arms.

“So what do you say, gorgeous? Marry me?” Austin's lips flickered into a smile as he looked down at her. She slowly moved her soft hands to his cheeks, a smile planting on her lips. She was sure of her answer, and she was sure that he's the one she wanted. Forever. As she stared into his deep hazel eyes, somewhere in the distance a deafening bell began to ring. It was pulling him away. She reached for him, but her arms only clutched empty air.


It was the sound of the phone that fully awoke Alexia Fletcher from her dream. She gasped, sat up in bed and fumbled for her phone. “Hello?”

“Lex, it's Austin. Did I wake you?”

She smiled, rolling over in her bed. “I was just dreaming of you. Come over and play.”

He laughed, “It's still dark out.”

“Mmm.” She moaned sensuously. “Then definitely come over and play.”

“Open the door for me then.” He said, as she imagined the same smirk forming on his lips. Before she could even feel herself waking up completely, she ran into her door and stared out the window. He was standing there, still holding the phone into his ear. She shook her head laughing, hung up the phone and opened the door.

“How long have you been standing there?” She asked, quickly folding her arms into her chest, feeling the cold air. It was always cold in Nashville & Alexia wasn't specifically a fan of cold weather.

“Couldn't sleep, thought I'd come and see you.” He said, looking at her.

“Well good then, let's get inside. We could sleep in until the sun rises and head down to the airport first thing in the morning.” Alexia said, a glimpse of excitement in her voice. Austin was heading to Arizona because he was starting a tour with some of his friends at the 8123 offices. He asked Alexia to come with him and she couldn't say no. He was always there for her whenever she needed him and they were best friends. But different type of friends.

Alexia herself wasn't sure what to call this relationship. It all first happened almost a year ago, during Austin's birthday party. He was drunk, she was drunk, & it happened without any second thoughts. Alexia remembers waking up in the morning and only finding herself fully undressed in bed with Austin sleeping by her side. She freaked out, for a few moments but thought about it for a long time. She didn't really hate what happened and even though she'd deny it, she would totally do it again. A voice inside kept telling her that she shouldn't feel like this but she couldn't help it. From that day, they would find themselves doing it from time to time, Austin would wake up in the morning, leave without saying a word and act like nothing happened in the next day. It did annoy Alexia, but she didn't put her attention on it that much. All she knew is that she was enjoying what happened between them because deep down she knew that they somehow had a strange connection. Something Alexia never felt with anyone in her life before.

Austin looked at Alexia, lust in his eyes. She could see how much he wanted her, but she also wanted him. Both of them stood in front of each other, without talking or saying a word. Only the cold thin air parted their bodies. Alexia bit her lower lip, smirking down at Austin. He shook his head, and with full force pressed her body against the door.

“Oh why do you keep doing this to me,” He said, connecting his lips to hers, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he made his way inside the house. She moaned against his lips as he slipped his tongue into her mouth making her want him more. He threw her body into the sofa, still kissing her passionately. She felt his hands moving into her breasts, squeezing them.

“Austtttin..” She moaned.

“I love it when you say my name.” he whispered into her ears, kissing her from her collarbone, down to her breasts. His kisses made her forget where she was, everything around her didn't matter and all she wanted was Austin. Just him. Nobody else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“From the moment my eyes spotted her walking towards the bus with sunglasses covering her bloodshot eyes and her long hair moved in the wind, I knew that this was going to be a hot mess. She was...” John's eyes moved to his lap, trying to think of the suitable word. “She was so... dangerous.” He never thought he’d ever say that about her. He shook his head, running a hand through his hair. “You never know what to expect from her and I guess that’s the whole point. She was dangerous because of that. That’s why looking at her makes you want to see more. It makes you want to know more.”

“You know.. I never understood her. To this day. I never knew what was inside that body, because she hid it. She hid it so securely, that nobody was able to know the truth.”