Status: I'm back, lovelies~

Bad Decisions

Just Getting Started

Kellin couldn't believe that sentence had actually left his mouth, he was never one to say things like that, even if he was thinking them, it just wasn't his nature to speak out like that. It didn't matter, he had said it, all he could do now was sit back and wait for Vic's response to his little outburst.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" It seems Kellin wasn't the only one who was caught off guard by his words, Vic seemed to be at a lost for words. "Why would you even say something like that?" There was a flare of emotions in his eyes, Kellin couldn't determine what Vic was thinking.

"It's true, isn't it?" It was too late to turn back on this now, he had dug himself this far in already. He was just hoping he could make it the rest of the way without Vic knocking his lights out. "You have a new boyfriend, right? So it's not like what I'm saying is wrong, I'm sure you guys have a lot of fun together." Kellin shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest, trying to act more confident than he was feeling. "Or is it? I mean, why else would you be here, right?"

Vic's eyes narrowed at Kellin, he even dared to take a step closer to him, heat was radiating off of him in waves. It was more than clear that Kellin was starting to push some buttons, maybe even a bit too hard, judging by the look Vic was giving him right now. Kellin did his best to keep his composure, though his heart was pounding against his ribs faster than he thought was safe.

"Knock your shit off and stop acting like a dick, Kellin." Vic just about yelled, his face getting too close to be considered comfortable. "I came here to see what was going on with you, because believe it or not, I still care about what happens to you. You're acting like some stupid teenager who wants attention. It's really stupid and you know it, this isn't you." Vic accused, jabbing his finger accusingly into Kellin's chest. It didn't hurt, but it was enough to make Kellin take a step back.

Kellin was frustrated, not just with Vic, but with himself. He knew Vic was right, he was acting childish. It was all just some stupid plot to get him back, but here he was and it didn't seem like he wanted him back. Vic was smarter than that, and Kellin knew it. Why he believed it would work was lost to him, but he wasn't about to admit any of that to the other. It'd make him pathetic to sit there and confess that he was still hung up on Vic when Vic was off with someone new already. Kellin was too stubborn to ever voice these things to Vic.

"If you don't like it then just leave, I'm not making you stay." Kellin went to turn away, willing to leave the conversation at that and go back to his drinking. However, it didn't seem like Vic was ready to let the conversation drop so easily. He caught Kellin's arm, making him spin back around to face him once again.

The air around them was tense, just several moments of them staring the other down. Some of the anger seemed to fade from Vic's features, a loud sigh escaped him causing their silence to break. He began pulling Kellin away from the bar and towards the exit of the club. Kellin didn't resist and just allowed himself to be pulled away, even though he knew he was supposed to be on shift soon.

"Alright, now you're going to tell me what's going on, because I'm really fucking confused." Vic demanded once they were far enough outside that the music wasn't blaring over their words. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Vic, there's nothing going on. I'm really just trying to have a good time tonight, I'm trying something new and there's nothing wrong with that." Kellin defended, looking away from Vic and focusing on the cars that would occasionally drive by.

"This isn't just about tonight, Kellin. What about the way you were acting at that party? You haven't been the same since we called it off and I'm just worried about you." He explained, reaching out to make Kellin meet his eyes.

Kellin sighed, pushing Vic's hand down away from his face. He really just wanted to send Vic home and continue on with the rest of his night. It was starting to seem like Vic wouldn't walk away without anything less than Kellin giving him some kind of admittance.

"Get over yourself, okay? I'm not doing this because I'm so broken up over what happened, we agreed with breaking up." It was his turn to get frustrated with Vic, even if he was slightly correct in what he was saying. Honestly, Kellin was kind of enjoying this new lifestyle of his. "I'm single now, so I can enjoy things that I couldn't when I was dating you, I can go out and get drunk, pick up strangers, or do whatever I want and it's none of your concern anymore. Go worry about your boyfriend, which is someone else now. So just go home and stay the fuck out of my business."

For a moment, Kellin could have sworn that he could see Vic's heart being broken at his words. It hurt him to think that he could do that to Vic, there was a lot of restraint that went into not throwing his arms around him and apologize for his harsh words. He had only said them out of spite.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Vic spoke after a moment, clearing his throat after it cracked slightly. "I had no right to come here tonight and ruin your good time. I just- I'm really sorry, Kellin." Vic rubbed at the back of his head, offering Kellin what was clearly a broken smile. "I'll catch you around sometime, okay? Have fun."

Kellin stood quietly and watched as Vic walked back towards his car, never once giving Kellin a second glance.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and kinda crappy and I'm sorry.