‹ Prequel: Family Affair

Tragic Affair

Tragic Affair

-------Ten years Later-----

"Mom?" Elliot walked into the bedroom as I laid there staring at the ceiling, I looked away and smiled at her, she was beautiful with long black hair, dark brown eyes. My fifteen years old little girl.

"Yes baby?"

"Dad's here? He said that he has something important to say…"

"Let him in."

“Hey,” He poked his head into the room, smiling softly.

“Hey,” I repeated, looking over to him. “Cory here?”

“She’s with the kids in the living room.”

“Oh,” I nodded slowly as he sighed. “What did you need to tell me?”

"Oh," he shrugged. "Just wanted to talk to you is all."

"Well come on in and talk to me," I chuckled as I sat up as much as I could; he walked over and rubbed my hand.

"We thought about maybe taking you down to the beach," he smiled. "Would you be able too?"

"I had a heart attack Brian," I said softly. "I'm not dead."

“Well, I’m just checking,” He held his hands up in defense. “I drug Cory from the studio for once in a great while to come see you.”

"Yeah," I grunted and moved to the side a little. "Where's my husband at?"

"He's outside with Elliot, she's doing an economic project for school, he's trying to help her," he laughed. "Trying."

"Can you get him to come here?"

"Yeah," he laughed and walked out.

"Hey, babe," Matt walked in, smiling, as I half waved.

"Hey," I smiled as he sat down beside me, leaning down and kissing my lips softly. "Did you send in Brian to do your dirty work?"

"Kind of…"

"Thought so," I laughed slightly. "I can go to the beach, quit acting like I'm already dead."

“I’m just making sure,” He insisted. “Everyone is already here, so get ready, kay?”

“Mhm,” I nodded, pecking his lips and standing up.

He walked over and put his arm around my waist, holding most my weight. "Alright so Avery asked if she could bring a boy—"

"Matt, I can walk just fine," I laughed slowly. "And she can as long as that boy stays away from her romantically."

"I told her no…"

“Matt.”

“Boys at that age only have one thing on their mind,” He chuckled lowly. “I know, I was one.”

“If you say so,” I sighed.

"And I do," he said softly. "I don't want our baby to be objected to that; she has a whole lot to offer than just being some guys' plaything."

"Which wouldn't happen between you, Brian, Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny," I chuckled.

“And Warren,” He nodded.

“Yep.”

"Alright," Matt opened the door and smiled at everyone. "We're ready."

"You're coming?" Avery yelled running up to me, she hugged my middle and giggled before kissing Matt's cheek. "Thanks dad."

"Welcome," he grinned.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “Now let’s go.”

“Okay,” She nodded, pulling Matt and I out into the living room.

“Look whose feeling better,” Cory smiled softly as Zacky waved.

"I'm feeling more alive, I swear to you I'm not dead like everyone tells me," I glared at everyone. "I'll still kicking I swear."

"We see that," Jimmy chuckled as my leg flung back and forth. "Now come on runt or we're leaving you here."

"Where's Rylynn?" I gazed around for my ten year old.

"She's already in the car," Zacky chuckled. "She's ready."

“Oh, okay,” I nodded, watching Zack take Cory’s hand.

“Alex?” Matt grabbed mine and whispered. “You okay."

"I'm fine," I lied with a smile as I leaned up and kissed Matt's lips again, he grinned against them and laid his forehead against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment

Image