New in Town

Cozy Morning

I woke up and slowly stretched my body, just to feel how sore all my muscles and joints were, I hiss in pain and decided to stay still at wherever I was laying at. I noticed that I were on a couch, with my legs, from the knees and down, dangling over the armrest, I could however feel my head laying higher than the rest of my body. I turned my head slightly to the right, only to be met by someone’s cloth-covered stomach; half of it was a shirt, the other part were a cut that the bikers in this club wore, and only then I noticed that the person had his arm laying across my chest and half way around my neck. I sighed deeply, what happened last night?

I sucked in the pain from my neck and looked up, only to see Jax’s face with his messy hair covering his eyes. I studied his face, his broad face with a very strong jaw line, his eyes sitting closely to each other but something about it makes it really cute to look at. And his beard, how would he look without it? I couldn’t imagine.

“I know I’m good looking, but am I really that good looking?” he interrupted my thoughts, with his raspy morning voice.

“It can be discussed; I have yet to figure out what I think”

“Oh yeah? I think that you think that I’m one sexy motherfucker” he grinned.

“You my friend are just too full of yourself”

“Not at all dear” he grinned followed by a sweet and lazy smile, “come on, I’ll make you some coffee, or tea?”

“Just coffee please” I said as I slowly tried to get up so that he could get up.

As he got up he grabbed my arm softly and pulled me with him, before he put his arm around my shoulder, and let me to the small kitchen which was connected to the room. I looked around and saw people laying around everywhere, in the floor, in the chairs, on the pool table, literally everywhere. I looked around to see if I could spot my uncle, who was nowhere to be seen and like Jax could read my mind, he bend his head and whispered; “He’s probably in a room with one of the girls” and winked.

“Oh God, I did not need that image in my head right now” I said as we reached the kitchen.

Jax closed the door to the kitchen and told me to just sit on the table, but as I tried to jump onto the table I could feel my body giving up. I hissed in pain and Jax turned around, only to start laughing at me before he shook his head and turned to help me. He grabbed my hips and helped me while I jumped onto the table; I smiled at him and silently thanked him.

He poured some water and coffee powder into the coffee machine, and turned around and faced me with a smile on his lips. “I like your tattoo” he said and nodded his head towards my stomach, and he placed his hands on the table next to me, on each side of my body, making a kind of trap.

"Thank you" I smiled and looked 'down' at him.

"So you've got a significant other?"

I shook my head no, "ain't got time for that".

Jax shook his head and laughed, "you're one amazingly strange girl".

With a shrug on my shoulders and a smile on my lips, I smiled at him; "can't help it, but you'll love it, trust me" I giggled, "so you've got any girlfriend, or maybe even a boyfriend?"

"Oh stop it, will ya?" He laughed and shook his head, "but yes I do have a woman in my life, it's just a really open relationship we have so far".

"If you want it to be a more closed relationship, then make it a closed one" I said with a shrug on my shoulders.

"Okay.... Lyall, oh dear Lyall, will you be my one and only?" Jax said and folded his hands and started to beg.

I let out a loud laugh, and punched his shoulder as hard as I could, making him laugh loudly, "You little bastard" I laughed.

He kept laughing as he turned around to pour up our coffee, "milk or sugar?".

"Milk please".

He turned around and gave my my cup of coffee, while he leaned back against the table across me, and took a sip of his coffee.

None of us said anything and suddenly someone opened the door into the kitchen, and in stepped my Uncle, "Oh, morning kids" he said with his thick accent, as he reached for a cup to get some coffee. He poured up some coffee and went to stand by my side, before he kissed my forehead, "did you enjoy last night love?".

"Yes Uncs, it was amazing. Thank you" I said as Kissed his cheek. "So any plans for today?" I took a sip at my coffee and looked at my uncle.

"I'm sorry love, we have some work to do, but maybe you can drive around town, or stay here. I'm sorry, but there's not a lot of opportunities here in town".

"It's okay, we'll find something to do" I smiled, "I'll go find Amethyst" I said as I jumped down from the table. I looked Jax in the eyes and smiled a cocky smile to him. I kissed my uncles cheek, before I got out of the kitchen and down the hallway, to see if I could find Amethyst.

I tried to open the first doors in the hallway, but they were locked. I tried the fourth door and to my luck, or so I thought, it was open. I slowly opened it, only to be met by a naked guy with his back to me. I couldn't see who it was but just said: "oh my god, I'm so sorry", and quickly turned around so my back was facing the guy.

Not before he talked I realised who it was, "it's safe for you to turn around" he said with his deep voice.

I turned around, only to be met my Opie, who was only covered from his waist and down. "I'm sorry" I said as I looked down in my hands, "do you know where Amethyst is?". He told me that she was on the other side of the hall.

Image

Later on that day, I had woken up Lyall and we had been downtown to get some breakfast. Now we were back in the clubhouse, just sitting outside and having a smoke. The entire day I had tried to get the image, from the same morning, out of my head, but I simply couldn't. Opie was a very good looking man, no one could deny that.

Not before late afternoon, the guys were back in the garage and clubhouse. I wonder what the rest of the day was going to bring.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry it took me so long, the two first weeks in school have been hectic, I've been completely tired everyday after school.

But yeah I hope you guys are good, and that you liked this chapter :)