New in Town

Wounds

Amethyst
I sat on the bar stool next to Lyall, waiting for Chibs, Juice, and the rest of the guys to get here. A guy was moving around the building carrying boxes behind the bar. We had been spending a lot of time over at their clubhouse for the past few days since the party. I can't really remember why we decided to come over here besides the fact that Chibs's house didn't offer much entertainment besides the television.

The only thing that I couldn't understand completely was their vests. They all had Sons of Anarachy written on the back with a MC on a small patch next to a larger one that appeared to be the Grim Reaper. I got that it was a motorcycle club, but they seemed a little more than just Harley enthusiasts. Yet at the same time, I couldn't imagine them doing anything illegal. The only way I would get this answer would be with time.

I had been spending a lot of time with Juice and a bit with Happy. Juice had a laidback way about him that made me easily trust him without worrying about the worst thing happening. It was easy to be around him because he didn't make me feel uncomfortable. There was still a part of me that's cautious, and I can't really help that.

Happy was a little coarser that I was used to and had a very strong personality even though he was quiet. I still wasn't sure about him. I had opened up to him a little more, but I still didn't know if I could be comfortable around him by myself. With that being said, I questioned why I found him attractive. He had a perfectly built body, and his muscles showed through underneath his shirts enough for me to see. I mentally cursed at myself for noticing that.

"What's got you all quiet?" Lyall asked curiously, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Just comparing and contrasting," I answered with a smile. I couldn't say that I was lying because I was comparing Juice to Happy and vice versa.

"Comparing and contrasting what?" she pushed gently.

"Those two men that I have been spending time with," I replied calmly. I couldn't blame her for pushing, and I really wasn't mad about it. I was just didn't know how I could describe it to her.

Before she could say anything else, the door of the clubhouse opened, and all the men walked in led by Clay and Jax. I spotted Juice and Happy, and I then noticed the bit of blood on their white shirts. Juice had a few cuts under his eye and around his mouth, and it was clear that it was bruising. Happy had a couple of scratches on his forehead. They both walked towards me.

"Have you cleaned those cuts?" I asked them worried.

They both shook their head, and I sighed. "Come on. I'll clean them up for you," I said, hopping off the stool. I went to the bathroom and pulled out some disinfectant and small bandages. They both waited out in the hallway in front of the small bathroom door. Juice led me to the room I stayed in the night of the party. I was tempted to ask why he brought us back here, but I guess he didn't want everyone to watch me doctoring them.

I started to clean Juice's cut under his eye as he sat on the bed. "Should I even ask?" I said, looking at Juice. It was clear that something had happened to them.

"It was just a misunderstanding," Happy said simply.

"Between the two of you?" I asked because I didn't notice any cuts on the other guys. Juice jerked away from me. "Hey, be still."

"It burns," he whined.

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "It's killing the germs, you big baby," I hushed him. I dried off the cuts and put a bandage on the one under his eye to hold the cut together.

Happy laughed, hearing me call Juice a baby. He was standing behind me next to the desk. His laugh was a little raspy like his voice, and I immediately found it adorable. I cursed myself as I pulled my hands away from Juice's face.

"Your turn," I announced, pointing to the bed turning to Happy.

A booming voice called for Juice, making him leave me alone with Happy. I froze for a second as I watched Juice walk out of the room. I was left alone with Happy, and I didn't know what to expect. I took a deep breath and told myself that nothing was going to happen repeatedly.

The images of what happened to me flashed through my mind like a movie on a television screen. I tried to shake the thoughts out, but they wouldn't leave. The only thing that was that they weren't ever really going to go away as much as I wanted them to. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Are you alright?" he asked, looking at me. He grabbed my wrist gently as his brown eyes searched my face.

"I'm fine," I lied, before starting to clean his cuts finally pulled out of my horrific memories.

Happy looked at me as I did this. It was clear that he didn't believe me, but he didn't look like he was going to push me for it.

"You never answered me if the misunderstanding was between you and Juice," I pointed out, trying to distract me from thinking about the worst night of my life.

"Not with Juice," he answered. It was clear that he was a little surprised at the change of subject, but he didn't say anything about it.

It took me a second to realize that if the cuts didn't come from each other, it meant that they fought someone else. It was clear that they weren't just Harley enthusiasts. They were much more than that, but I could barely focus on that. I was trying to keep the memories of Boyd at bay.

I dried off the cuts and put bandages on the ones that needed it. "There you go," I said as calmly as I could.

"Thank you, Amy," he said with a wide smile as he got to his feet. He gently squeezed my shoulder before walking out of the room.

I sighed, sitting down. I tried to calm my nerves, but the memories were flashing through my mind. I felt the tears come back into my eyes, and I let them fall. I couldn't stop myself from crying. Happy didn't hurt me, but it was just from the fear of what could have happened. It took my little while for me to finally stop crying, but I couldn't bring myself to leave the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here is this. I do hope that you are enjoying this. Comments are always appreciated.