Status: Updated at least once a week but probably more 'cause I have no friends

Stay With Me

Chapter 15

OLI'S POV:

Josh spent the rest of the day showing that Hannah girl around. For some reason I didn't like her and I had no idéa why. Something in me told me that Josh would leave me for her even though I knew that wasn't true. Josh was gay and Josh loved me I have no idéa why I thought that way. I guess it was because I was so used to being left and hurt and couldn't believe that something good actually would come to stay. Hell, I have even had a hard time believing that something good would come at all.
At the end of the day we had walked past her locker which only were about 20 lockers from us and she had given Josh her number and told him to text her his later. She smiled kindly at me but I just looked away 'cause I wasn't sure if giving Josh her number was a flirtation. I should know better than being so rude but I just couldn't help myself. I was scared to death of losing Josh, I'm not sure I would be able to handle it if it ever did happen.
As we walked home Josh had asked me if I was ok and I had faked a smile and said that everything was fine. Better not let him think I was too much of a jealous boyfriend.

The next day kind of went the same. Josh was a total sweetheard towards me but then Hannah came along and I felt like I wasn't there at all. I felt totally left out. Of course she had said hello to me this time also but I didn't say anything, causing Josh to raise and eyebrow at me and gently push my arm.
Was I shutting myself out on purpose?
Why couldn't she leave us alone?
Maybe Josh is actually bisexual and likes short girls with black hair?
Oliver, you're totally overthinking this you need to stop being jealous.

"Are you jealous?" Josh blurted out just as we had come home that day and were sitting on his bed.
"Uh no" I lied and looked away.
"You totally are!" he said and laughed.
Yeah. Hilarious.
"Oli if you think I'm crushing on her you're totally wrong" he said "I'm gay, all dick"
I looked at him and he laughed at my expression.
"I promise I just want you" he said and then connected his lips with mine.
Even though I felt mad at him for some reason that didn't make sense I started kissing him back.
Not so long after he had me pushed down onto the bed as he was lying between my legs and making out with me. If he didn't stop grinding his hips into me like this soon I almost thought I was going to come in my pants and that would be incredible awkward.
I tried to keep my quiet moans inside as much as Josh did because of the fact that his mother was downstairs in the kitchen but it was harder than I thought it would be.
This is the furthest we had gone and it made me incredible nervous so my face were probably all flushed red, how attractive. The hand that had been gently placed on my cheek slowly made it's way down the front of my body an-
"Dinners ready!"
Josh and I quickly seperated ourselves as the door swung open and revealed his shocked mother standing in the doorway and staring at us.
I quickly took one of Josh pillows and placed it over my crotch to hide my aching erection but it of course only made it even more obvious that I had one.
"We'll talk about this after dinner" she just said after a while and left the room.
Fuck. This couldn't be good.
"Well that was awkward" Josh said after a couple of minutes of silence.
His brushed through his hair with his fingers 'cause it was a mess after I had been pulling on it while we made out. I tried to ignore how hot he looked with his hair not sorted out 'cause it wasn't helping my erection at all.
"Are you convinced yet" he suddenly asked.
"What?"
"That I only want you" he said and smirked.
"Yeah" I just said and honestly I was.

The dinner with his mother was one of the most awkward experiences I have ever had. She didn't say anything and neither did we so we all just sat and ate in silence while looking at each other.

15 minutes later me and Josh were sat on the couch and his mom on armchair to the right in front of us.
"How long have you been together?" she asked and looked at Josh then at me.
"Uhm... for a while." Josh said "Before the accident"
Yes, we did call that incident with my father an accident those few times it was mentioned.
"How did you meet?"
"We met at school" Josh just said 'cause there was not really anything more to it.
"How far have you gone sexually?"
I really felt as if we were being interrogated so I just kept my head down and wished to be somewhere else.
"Not further than when you caught us" Josh said awkwardly and I could sense how uncomfortable he was.
"Okay but if you ever decide to go further, use a condom" she said and then she walked off.
Wait what.
Was she okay with us? I expected some yelling and maybe me getting kicked out.
Was this it?
"She knows I'm gay" Josh said as he noticed how confused I was.
"Oh" I just said "okay"
So the fact that me and Josh were together didn't bother her at all? Or was she just hiding it away deep down?
"There's nothing to be worried about Oli" he said as he stood up and took my hand, dragging me up with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is literally shit but whatever lol