Status: Updated at least once a week but probably more 'cause I have no friends

Stay With Me

Chapter 2

JOSH POV:

"I'm Oli" He quietly said and quickly turned away from me without shaking my hand.

Some may find that rude but he didn’t seem like a rude guy, maybe he was shy.

He looked down at his hands that was placed in his knees, avoiding my questioning gaze.

He was wearing skinny jeans and a hoodie. Wasn’t it a bit worm to wear a hoodie in summertime? Something in me told me I didn’t wanna know the answer.

I tore my eyes off of him as the teacher began to speak, I hadn’t even noticed him walk in.

“Josh wait up!” I heard someone shout as I opened my locker. I turned around to the direction of the voice and saw a guy with short blonde hair run up to me.

“Hi I’m James” he said and put his hand out. I shook it awkwardly before I threw my books and shit into my locker and closed it.

“Ehm.. how do you know my name?” I awkwardly asked and rubbed the back of my neck.

“You’re new, everyone knows” he simply said. “So how do you like it so far? Have you made any friends?”

Gosh he sounded like my mom what’s up with this questioning?

“Uh not really, no one’s really talked to me yet” I answered.

Well, some girl called me hot and asked for my number but that doesn’t really count as talking, right?

“I’m sure they will. Why don’t you come and sit with me at lunch? I can introduce you to some of my friends?” he asked eagerly. I hated these types of people.

“No it’s fine, I’m not really hungry anyway s-“

“Oh okay, see you later then” he said and walked off. I sighed. Fast to come and fast to go.

The corridor was almost empty except from some guys pushing around some poor guy who was desperately trying to get out of their grip.

When I looked closer I recognized the guy that was being pushed around but I didn’t do anything, I just stood there and watched. I didn’t know what to do. There were bullies at my last school but I never felt the need to stop them or anything since I didn’t know the victims.

They threw Oli down to the ground and kicked him a few times before they picked up his bags and emptied it over him. It wasn’t before the guys had walked out of the door at the end of the corridor and was out of sight that I stepped in.

Oli was despretly throwing books back in his bag as I sat down in front of him. I was about to pick up one of the books and give it to him but something caught my eye before I could, something that reflected from the sunlight shining in through the windows. A razor blade.

I quickly picked it up and took it before he could notice. Why would he need that? What was he doing with it?

I probably looked like an idiot when I sat there and just stared at him so I picked up a book by my feet and reached it out to him. He looked at me for a couple of seconds, not sure of what to do, before he carefully took it.

“Thank you” he mumbled quietly before he stood up. He turned around walked away from me while I just sat there, feeling as if the razor blade in my hand was burning through my skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually have big plans for this one guys I couldn't let it go