Status: On-going.

Change Isn't Always Bad

Chapter 4

(KELLIN POV)

"Kellin Bostwick!" Jenn yelled. I sighed and continued walking to my room. She put a hand on my shoulder to stop me, so I quickly turned around and glared at her.

"Don't touch me." I sneered. She ignored my comment.

"Why's the school calling me and telling me that you skipped class?" she asked. I sighed again.

"Because I skipped class?" I said back like it was obvious. Which, to be honest, it was.

"And why is that?" she yelled.

"Because I wanted to. Is that a problem?"

"Yes! You can't just skip school, Kellin!"

"But I can, and I did. Sorry, not sorry."

"You're grounded. Give me your phone and go to your room." she demanded, holding out her hand.

"How about no?" I rolled my eyes and turned to go into my room.

"Give me your phone!" she yelled.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"Because I'm your mother and I said so!"

"But I'm your son and I said no, therefore I shouldn't have to give it up. Your argument is invalid." I smiled. It's fun to get her all mad. Her nostrils flared and she lifted her hand, slapping me in the face. Not too hard, it honestly didn't hurt.

I started laughing. "And I'm the one with anger issues." I muttered, still laughing, and handed her my phone.

(VIC POV)

"Are you going to the mall today?" Mike asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Mike I'll bring you to the mall. But I'm going to shaperon you because of what happened last time."

"Oh, please, you're just going because Kellin might be there." he scoffed.

"Hey, keep having an attitude with me and you're not getting a ride." I said, pointing a finger at him and grabbing my keys. "Let me change first."

---

Note to self: Never go to the mall with Mike, Jaime, J, and their friends.

Holy fuck they're obnoxious.

"Vicccccc," Mike whined, "I'm borrrrrrrred."

I sighed. "You have at least ten other people here, not counting Jaime and J. Go talk to them."

"But they're borrrrrring!" he pouting. I sighed again.

"Whatever, dipshit, I'm going to Hot Topic. Follow me and you die." I threatened when his face lit up.

"But Kellin might be there! And it's fucking hilarious when you have no idea what you're doing!" he said. I shook my head and starting walking away from the group of people, hearing my brother walk behind me.

I walked to Hot Topic, Mike still following me. I was about to go in when I saw something I didn't think I'd ever see.

Kellin. Surrounded by people. And he was laughing.

What the shit?

He laughed and said something to a guy with ginger hair and stretched ears while the cashier took his money from the counter.

"Kellin?" I said over the quiet music playing. He looked at me and his smile dropped.

"Who's that, Kellybear?" The ginger guy said, putting a protective arm around Kellin's waist.

Fuck.

"No one, school person." he said quietly, yet loud enough for me to hear. "Hey, Vic."

I pretended not to be offended by the 'No one' comment and smiled at him. "Hey."

"Are you Kellin's boyfriend?" Mike said, standing next to me and crossing his arms. Ginger kid looked at him, then at Kellin.

"No, he's not. Just a way too protective friend." Kellin sighed, rolling his eyes and pushing Ginger Kid's arm off. Well, that makes me feel better.

"So what're you doing here?" I asked. The cashier gave Kellin his stuff and him and Ginger Kid walked over to us.

"Milking a cow," he said sarcastically, to which Ginger Kid laughed. "what do you think?"

"Right, sorry. So what's Ginger Kid's name?" I asked.

"Oh, fuckface here? He's Matty." Kellin said, earning a glare from Matty.

"Fuck you," Matty mumbled before crossing his arms. Kellin smiled a little before wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, I love you," he said playfully, earning a laugh from Matty.

"Love?" Mike questioned.

"He's my best friend, of course I.love him."

"But are you in love with him?"

"Okay, what is this, Twenty Questions? No, I'm not." Kellin laughed.

"Kellybear I'm bored." Matty said.

"Same." Mike agreed.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked. They shrugged.

"I have an idea." Kellin said, a devilish glint in his eyes and a smirk making its way onto his face. "Let's get kicked out."

What the fuck is going on with you, Kellin Quinn?!