Status: On-going.

Change Isn't Always Bad

Chapter 6

"So, what you're telling me, is that you want me to stay away from my best friend because you have a crush on him?"

I was getting pissed now. Was that not obvious?

Mike went to the car to call Jaime and J, and I was standing in the same spot as before with Matty. He crossed his arms.

"What I'm saying," I sighed, trying not to snap. "is back off Kellin before I rip off your balls and shove them down your throat until they come out your ass."

He raised an eyebrow, staring at me intently. Until, fucking finally, "Okay. Just do something for me first."

I groaned. "What?"

He stayed quiet for a minute, mouth closed his jaw moving left and right slightly. He opened his mouth in a way that looked like he was about to talk.

But instead, he spit in my face.

"Fuck off." he smirked. I scowled at him and grabbed the front of his shirt. This motherfucker thinks he can get away from that? Before I could raise my fist to knock this fucking bitch in the face, he started talking again.

"K-Kellin, I tried talking to that guy, Vic, a-and I was nice, really! But he just started hitting me! H-He was saying I-I was an idiot and c-called me a fag an-and I don't think you should hang around him, Kellin, please. Please, he's not safe." The ginger said, and you could hear the fear in his voice. His face showed the same emotion until he saw how confused I was. "I wouldn't do anything to me, Viccy, unless you want your future lover to hate your guts."

-

It was lunch the next day. Kellin walked over to our table, glaring at me. But when he got there, he  didn't say anything.

"Um, hello? Are you blind? You can't sit with us, there's no room." J said, making Tony and Jaime laugh a little whilst Mike and I glared at them.

"Shut the fuck up," Kellin said to J, and he raised an eyebrow, turning back to us. 

"Did he really just fucking say that to me?" He asked. Kellin's glare hardened.

"Yes, I really just fucking said that to you."

"Vic, tell this kid that he shouldn't talk to me like-" J's head jerked to the side quickly.

Kellin slapped him.

That's when J got up, taking a few steps so he was face to face with Kellin. Kellin didn't back down.

He was too pissed - apparently at me - to give a shit.

"J sit the fuck down." Mike ordered.

"You," Kellin said, looking past J, at me. "Come over here." So I did as he said, getting up and walking to the side of the cafeteria with him. 

"Yes?" I asked.

"What the fuck did you do to Matty!?" he snarled. My eyes widened. Holy fuck, Matty actually did it.

"I didn't do shit-"

"Why don't I believe you?" He asked.

"Because Matty-"

"Okay, listen the fuck up, Victor Vincent." he scoffed, holding up a hand. "You seem somewhat okay. I know you just started listening to my music because you want me to like you. But then you go off and threaten my friends and-"

"I didn't threaten-!"

"I'm not done talking!" He yelled, making a few people's heads turn towards us. But I thought he couldn't handle attention.

He must really be fucking pissed.

"All I'm going to say, is that if you threaten Matty again, I'll rip off your balls and shove them so far down your throat, they'll come out of your ass."

"Okay, maybe I said that but-"

"We're done here." He said calmly. He didn't blink and stared right into my fucking eyes. Holy fuck this kid can be creepy.

So is it bad that I still like him?

-

Kellin and I were in Math, with the fucking lovely Mrs. Ryan. The only thing that'd keep me sane in this class was the chance to talk to Kellin, but he made sure to sit on the opposite side of the room. 

Apparently, this guy behind Kellin thought this class was boring, too, because he started making random noises halfway throughout the class. 

Kellin was so angry, his ears were as red as a fucking Solo Cup.

"Shut up." Kellin snapped at the annoying guy behind him. People were surprised - he's never talked that loudly in class before.

"No." the annoying guy said, making the noises louder. Kellin let out something that could only be described as a fucking growl.

"Shut the fuck up before I make you." Kellin said, not blinking and jaw locked. The annoying kid stood up, as if saying 'Come at me'. A few people let out 'Ohhhhh!'s when Kellin stood up, too. 

"What're you gonna do about it?" the kid asked. Kellin raised an eyebrow, still not blinking and just staring that the guy. 

"Don't push me," Kellin said warningly, "I've got nothing to lose."

"Yo, you fucking see this kid?" the guy said after a few seconds, looking around the room at his friends, who were laughing so hard, there were tears in their eyes. "You fucking faggot-"

And that's when Kellin threw the first punch.