Status: On-going.

Change Isn't Always Bad

Chapter 8

It was wierd, seeing a guy leaning on my car. I sped up, wanting to know who the fuck they are and why they're near my car.

When I realized who it was, I pushed them full force away from my car. How did this fucker find my school!?

"Chill, chill." He said calmly, lifting his hands in the air beside his head.

"No! You think you could just stalk me and go to my fucking school-"

"Aye bitch, chill. Kellin sent me."

At that I stayed quiet. Matty smirked.

"Exactly. He wanted me to give you this," He pulled a piece of paper from his pocket. "His number."

I took it from him, looking at the numbers messily sprawled out.

"Kay."

"Text him. Like, now."

"I will."

"Good." The ginger nodded and walked away. I got in the car, entering the number into my contacts and texting him.

To: Kellin
hey its vic


I didn't have to wait for Mike because he got a detention, for what I don't know.

From: Kellin
Hey! Mind coming over for a while? I wanted to talk to you and stuff..


Being invited to the Quinn household to talk to Kellin? Of course I will!

He texted me his address and I started driving.

-

As I got closer to his house, I started to panic. Did I look good enough? Should I have straightened my hair this morning? Does he have a way too overprotective dad that'll ask me questions the whole time I'm there? What if he says he doesn't want to talk to me again?

I shook the thoughts away as I pulled into his driveway. It was a small house; looked to be only one floor. It was painted a light green, white around the front door and windows.

I walked up to the door and knocked, hearing Kellin scream at his mom to 'Not touch the fucking door'. Kay then.

The door opened and I was met with a smiling Kellin Quinn. He was wearing a Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt and black shorts that went to his knees. He looked adorable.

"Hey!" He said. "Come in,"

"Hi," I smiled, walking inside.

"So, you can only stay until four because my Mom's a bitch and I'm still grounded." An hour and a half with Kellin? I'll take it.

"Alright."

"So, like, let's go to my room then." He said, starting towards the hallway to the left.

We walked to his room, which was painted a dark purple. He had a few random posters along the walls, and a mirror opposite the door.

"So, I wanted to say sorry for being all aggressive a few days ago. Matty's my best friend, I try to protect him as much as I can. If he doesn't like someone, neither do I." He said quietly, sitting on his bed.
"And he doesn't like me," I sighed. Of course, he doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

"Yeah, but I do," He bit his lip. "And I'll be happy to stop hanging out with Matty so much to make time to talk to you. That is, if you want."

I'm pretty sure my face lit up more than it ever has before. Fuck yes! Fuck you Matty!

"Yeah, yeah that'd be cool." I grinned, trying to keep my cool but I failed.

"Sweet." He nodded. "Sit?"

"Yeah, yeah." I said, sitting next to him. He went over to the side of his bed and picked up his laptop, sitting down again near his pillows.

"Wanna answer some Tumblr questions?" Kellin asked, sitting Indian style across from me on the bed.

"What?"

"There are these question things. I dunno, it'd be cool and I'm bored. Plus we can get to know each other some more." he shrugged.

"Alright." I smiled.

"Good. Okay, let's start with the first one I find.." he trailed off, scrolling through the pictures and stuff. "Coke or Pepsi?" Kellin asked.

"Coke." I answered.

"Same. Yolo or swag?"

"Ew. Do I have to pick one?" I asked. Even when I wasn't listening this music, I thought they both were stupid. "Uh, swag, I guess."

"I'd say yolo." he shrugged. "Blondes, Brunettes, Readheads, or Black hair?"

I thought for a moment. "I'd say black."

"Brunettes. Boobs or butts?" he laughed.

"I think the answer's obvious." I said.

"That doesn't answer the question," he smirked.

"Asses. Next question." I rolled my eyes.

"Same. Girls or guys?"

"Guys." we said at the same time.

"Right, rock or rap?" Kellin read.

"Rock."

"Same. Alright, can you: fit your hand in your mouth?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Nope."

"Really? I can." he shrugged again.

"Prove it," I smirked. He laughed and made a fist, slowly putting it into his mouth. I raised my eyebrows. "That's hot,"

He quickly took his hand out. "How the fuck?" he laughed.

"Hey, don't judge my turn-ons," I joked.

"Riiiiight, okay, next question. Chug an entire soda in ten seconds?"

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"I can. Walk on your hands?"he asked.

"Yep." I smiled.

"I can't. Do something crazy with your tongue?" he read.

"Well, I mean," I laughed and winked. "Ya know."

"Right," he smiled. Oh god, that smile. "I can."

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Okay, have you ever: self-harmed?" he asked.

"Nope. Never had a reason to." I said truthfully.

"Same." he answered.

"Glad to hear."

"Right. Skipped school?" he asked.

"A few times. Why are you asking these questions so quickly?" I asked.

"There's a question I really wanna get to." he blushed.

"Okay then." I smiled. "Next question."

"Uh, had sex?" he said quietly.

"Nah."

He sighed in relief. "Okay, cool. I'm a virgin, too."

"Oh?" I questioned.

"Yeah, uh, next question. Got a piercing or tattoo?" he said quickly.

"Nah,"

"Same. I want them, though. Anddd last question, made out with someone of the same gender?" he asked. I bit my lip.

"Uh, I never made out with anyone, any gender." I answered, not looking at him.

"Really? I have." he laughed.

That made me a little mad. I wanted to be Kellin's first kiss. "Whatever, next question?" I muttered.

"Do you want to?" he asked. My eyes widened with shock and I looked at him like he was crazy. "Well?" I didn't waste another second. I leaned in closer to him and closed the gap, pressing my lips to his softly. He chuckled and kissed back, moving his perfect lips with mine. I hesitantly but quickly pulled back.

"Uh, wow, uh-"

"That wasn't making out." he said quickly.

"What?" I asked. He took a hold of my shirt and pulled me closer, crashing my lips onto his. I recovered quickly from the shock and kissed back. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entry. Of course, I granted it, opening my mouth a little to let him in. I moaned into the kiss as his tongue massaged mine. He pulled back this time, making me whimper.

"So, yeah," he said, licking his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi.