Don't You Ever Forget About Me

Chapter 1

(KELLIN POV)

"Hey Kellin?" Vic said.

"Yeah?" I called through the bathroom door.

"Hurry up."

"Why should I?" I asked playfully as I walked out of the shower and grabbed the towel that I had hanging up on the towel rack.

"Because I need to use the toilet."

"Too bad." I wrapped the towel across the lower half of my body and stood there, enjoying the sound of his voice.

"What are you even doing in there?"

"Playing GTA Five. What do you think?" I said sarcastically.

"Come onn Kellinn." He groaned. "I need to shitttt."

"Fine." I chuckled, then walked to the door, unlocked it, and let him in.

"Thank you." He said in the tone of voice that he knew I loved.

"I love you." I said.

"I'm sure you do." He smiled. Oh, god, that smile.

"You're such an asshole." I laughed and I walked over to him.

"I know." He grabbed my waist and kissed me. His kiss took my breath away. "I love you, too. Get up."

"What?" I looked at him, confused.

"Get up." He said again.

"What do you mean?"

"Wake up!"

I shot up in my bed. Cold sweat dripping down my face. Jack was standing next to me on the tour bus.

"Finally. I've been trying to get you to wake up." he said.

"Why should I?" I said. I wiped the sweat off my face then laid back down.

"Look, I know you're upset over Vic dying. It happened a month ago. He'd want you to move on-"

"Bullshit! You don't know what he wants!" I snapped.

"Kellin, calm down."

"No. Do the show without me. I can't do it." Tears started to flow.

"We can't play without you. C'mon."

"No."

"Kellin, for Vic."

"Don't fucking say that again."

"For Vi-"

"Shut up! I'll play the damn show. Don't expect me to act normal, though." I sat up and wiped my tears.

-

"For our first song, we're going to play I'm Low On Gas And Need a Jacket in honor of Vic." I said. Already tearing up. "He may be gone, but his music lives on."

I fought off the tears for most of the song. "I'll soon forget the color of your eyes," I started shaking. I can't fucking do this. "And you'll forget," It got harder and harder to breath. "Mine." I broke down crying. My knees gave out. I fell onto the stage. My heart hurt and my shaking got worse. The people in the crowd stared at me. They watched the person that saved them sob.

Fuck you, Jack, for making me do this.

It seemed like he read my mind. "I'm sorry, Kellin. I didn't know you were gonna do this."

"How the... fuck did.... you not expect... me to act like.... this?" I said between sobs. Calm down, you tell your fans to stay strong, follow your own advise, I thought to myself. But I can't. I can't just get up and keep playing, especially if it's my old boyfriend's song.

"I'm sorry everyone. We're gonna have to stop the show." Jack said slowly.

"No. I'm sure.. someone.. knows the lyrics.. keep going.." I got up, but my knees were still kind of weak. "I'm.. leaving.."

"Kellin-"

"Don't fucking follow me." I left the stage without saying another word. I walked out to the streets. They were filled with people and cars. I wiped my eyes and tried to hold back the crying. I was doing a good job, for the most part.

I looked from side to side for somewhere I could go. I looked to my left again, and saw a familiar face. He turned around and ran. I must be seeing things. He's dead, I told myself, he isn't here. That didn't stop my from chasing after him. I shortly realized that there were too many people. I stopped looking for him. He's gone, Kellin. He isn't here anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not one of my favorite fics, but ya know. :3