Don't You Ever Forget About Me

Chapter 10 (Final)

I sat up in the bed, out of breath, covered in sweat, and tears staining my cheeks. I looked around. I was at home, in my bed. The bedroom was dark, even with the dim light on next to me.

"Babe?" The voice scared me, making me jump from the bed, landing on the floor. "Babe!"

"V-Vic?" I asked from the floor. He shifted over to my side of the bed and looked down on me, worry and concern clear in his eyes. He turned the light onto a higher setting and sat down next to me on the floor.

"What happened, Darling?" he asked, reaching out and holding me close. I was still shocked. It was a dream?!

"Do you love me?" I blurted out.

"What? Of course I do, Kels? What happened?" he asked, rubbing my back comfortingly.

"I had a dream that you died, but then you faked your death and came back again, I guess, and you didn't love me and I don't know, Vic, I don't know." I said, crying into his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey, look at me," he pushed me softly off of his shoulder and looked into my eyes. "Kels, I would never fake my death, that's stupid. And I could never not love you. You're beautiful, talented, you're perfect, babe. How could I not love you? You're honestly my soul-mate and I can't imagine my life without you, let alone leaving you. Don't ever think that again, okay? I love you with all my heart and nothing's going to change that."

I simply nodded, because honestly, I couldn't say anything to make this moment better.

------

"And then Jenna came out of like, no where and started kissing you and shit." I explained.

"Really? I'm still fucking gay, dude." Vic laughed. I joined in, laughing about how stupid the dream sounded.

"Yeah! And then you were all like 'Fuck off, Kellin' and I woke up and yeah." I finished. He kissed me softly.

"I'd never say that. Seriously, your dream mind is fucked up." he smiled. I bit my lip and shrugged.

"I guess." I sighed. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Kellin, I'd never say that, okay?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I love you." I smiled. He smiled back at me.

"I love you more." he kissed me on the tip of my nose. I scrunched up my face. He laughed at me. "You're so adorable, Kels."

"You're more adorable." I said back. He shook his head at me.

"Don't you dare start this shit," he said playfully.

We were happy. We always have been and always will be. My dream mind can go fuck itself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really like this story, so I'm kinda glad it's over. :/ I don't know. Thanks for reading, though. :3