Don't You Ever Forget About Me

Chapter 3

(KELLIN POV)

I woke up the next day with a pounding headache. I was in a hotel room. What happened last night? I heard the toliet flushing. I wasn't alone. Who came out surprised me.

"Oh, you're awake." He smiled. "Uh, don't go in there; I had Mexican food a little while ago." He pointed to the bathroom. I sat there in shock.

"You're alive," I said quietly. "You're alive!" I went over to him and hugged him. "Where the fuck were you? I thought you died!"

"Right, I guess I do have a lot of explaining to do. But first can we just enjoy being together?" He smiled.

I, on the other hand, had started to tear up. "Yeah, I just.. I missed you so much.. I started sobbing on stage in front of millions of people because of you! I left the band because of you! Why did you put me through hell?" I could tell that I was making him upset by saying this.

"I..I don't know.. I'm sorry." He let go of me and saw that I was crying. "Oh, c'mon. Don't cry. Please." He wiped my eyes and kissed me. As much as I wanted to be mad at him, I just couldn't. His lips were soft, like I remembered. I kissed him back and closed my eyes. I missed him being so close to me. He broke the kiss. "I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I said, wanting to kiss him again.

He smiled. His smile was amazing; it could bring me out of any bad mood I was in.

(VIC POV)

He isn't too mad at me. That's good. We spent most of the day in the hotel room, just talking and catching up. We said 'I love you' about six times. Yes, I was counting. That didn't seem like enough.

"I love you." I said again.

"I love you, too." Kellin smiled. His smiled was hot; just like I remembered.

"I really missed you. It was hard-"

"That's what she said." He said quickly. I chuckled.

"It was hard to run from you like that."

"That's still what she said." We both smiled. "I don't want to talk about that right now. I spent most of the month crying and being upset. Let's be happy for just a little while longer."

"We don't have that much time. You need to go back to the band." I said slowly and looked at my feet.

"I'm not. I'm not going back. I'm going to stay here, with you." He said, lifting my head by my chin.

"Kellin, you need to go back-"

"I'm not losing you again, god damnit!" He yelled. "I'm staying with you. I love you."

"I love you, too, Kellin." I went to kiss him again.

"So what happened last night? All I remember is going to a bar." He blocked the kiss.

"You got drunk and I had to take care of you. We didn't do anything bad, but damn, you wanted to." I laughed. "That pretty much sums it up."

"Wow. Sorry about that." He looked at me with the most serious face. "Your hair. It's gone."

"Not completely, but yeah. I cut it so you won't recognize me too much."

"I loved your hair. Now it's gone." He touched the back of my head.

"I'm sorry. It'll grow back." He didn't listen to me. At least, it didn't seem like he did. Out of no where, he pulled my head forward and my lips crashed against his. After his grip on head head loosed, I was finally able to speak. "OH."

He smiled once again. "I just wanted to kiss you. You're hair may not be the way I like it, but you're still cute as hell."

I laughed. "So are you." I looked at the clock next to the bed. "Holy shit, it's 11:30. Wanna go to bed? We'll do stuff tomorrow."

"I haven't eaten all day, but okay. As long as we get food in the morning." He climbed onto the bed. I sat in the chair still. "You coming?"

"You want me to get in the bed with you?" I thought he'd be mad enough to make me sleep somewhere else.

"Yeah. That's what we used to do, right?" He smiled.

"I just thought you'd make me sleep somewhere else, like on the floor or something."

"Why would I make the one I love sleep on the floor? I'm not mad at you, Vic; I'm happy you're alive." After he said that, I got up and went to the bed. "I love you."

"I love you, more, Kellin." After that, we slowly drifted off to sleep.