Don't You Ever Forget About Me

Chapter 5

(VIC POV)

We didn't do anything too special; just walked around New York, looked at he sights, bought things, and sometimes hid from the people who look like fans. (Wearing SWS or PTV shirts, bracelets, etc.) Everywhere we went, Kellin hummed -or sometimes sang- I'm Low On Gas And Need A Jacket, Bulletproof Love, and Iris. I wondered why, but I never actually questioned him about it. Besides, I loved hearing his singing.

We went back to the hotel at 9:30ish. "This might be our last night here, unless we get some money soon."

"Okay. What do you want to do while we're still here?" Kellin asked with a smirk.

"I dunno, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"I want to stop all the questions and have you just tell me what you want to do." I laughed.

"I want to kiss you." He said slowly and took a step closer to me. I smiled, then moved his hair out of his face and let my lips crash against his. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other one around my neck. For the next few seconds, I felt as if I was floating on air. Here, with the man I love. I couldn't ask for more.

Kellin broke the kiss. "Kellinn!" I whined.

"Yeah?" He asked. He went over to the bed with the bags that be bought.

"Come backkkkk."

"I'm getting into pajamassssss." He mocked me.

"You can do that later." I went over to him. He was holding a new pair of boxer shorts. I grabbed the shorts and flung them back into the bag. "Right now let's be crazy, be lovers, be us." I quoted him.

"Oh, using my own words against me, are we?" He laughed. "Fine. What do you want to do, then?" He sat down on the bed. Without saying anything, I sat down next to him and took his hand.

"I love you." I finally said.

"I love you more."

"Doubt it." I said quickly and kissed him once again, this time my hands went around his head and neck. We stayed there for a few seconds, but I stopped to move the bags and moved up towards he pillows. Kellin crawled after me. He looked at me with his big eyes, bit his lip, and reached for the top of my pants. "Woah there, hold your horses." I laughed, moving so my belt was out of his reach.

"Viccc. C'mon." He was the one whining now.

"A different night." I smiled.

"Ughh." He rolled onto his back.

"Love you, too." I said sarcastically.

"You know I love you." He was so serious looking when he said it.

"I know." I wanted to change the topic. I don't know why, I just did. "I don't wanna sleep yett. Sleep is boringg."

"Well," Kellin started.

"Didn't we just go over this?" I chuckled.

"What if that's not what I'm going to say?" He smirked.

"What were you going to say?"

"..Okay you win." We laughed.

"But seriously, I'm bored. What to do, what to do.."

"We could go back out. Like to a bar or something."

(KELLIN POV)

"I don't drink." he shook his head.

"Well I do. And who said you had to drink? You didn't drink last time you were there."

"Because I was following you. I didn't really have a choice."

"Well, what if you don't have a choice now?" I got up and ran out of the room before he even knew what was going on. I was halfway down the long hallway before he got to the door. Wanting to see how far I could get him to follow me, I ran down to the lobby and stood at the main doors, waiting for him. It didn't take him too long to get there. I flashed a smile at him and left the building.

This is gonna be fun.