Don't You Ever Forget About Me

Chapter 7

(KELLIN POV)

I could have died.. I could have left Vic...

"Kellin, are you hurt? I need to know if you're hurt." Vic's golden voice came from my left. I could barely move.

"F-fine.. I'm..." I couldn't say anything else.

"Are you sure? Oh, god, Kellin I'm so sorry. If I didn't force you to come home." He hugged me. I felt so bad that I couldn't hug him back. I couldn't say I'm alright. "Kellin, ANSWER ME!" His yelling snapped me back into reality and I was somewhat able to talk again.

"I'm.. f-fine.." I said. "D-don't yell.. P-please.."

"Oh, God, I'm sorry. I'm so, so fucking sorry." His constant transition from upset to angry confused me.

"I love you." It was my first sentence I said without stuttering.

"I love you, too."

We sat there for a few minutes and I calmed down. But I never really got over it. Of course, how can I? I got drunk and almost got hit by a car.

"Hey, Vic?"

"Yeah?"

"Why'd... Why'd you fake your death? Why'd you do that to me?" I asked. I've been wanting to ask him ever since I woke up in the hotel room the first time. He sighed.

"I don't really wanna talk about that right now.."

"Well I do. There must be a reason why you'd put the one you love through so much pain. What did you want to get away from? The fans? The haters? Me?"

He couldn't answer. "Well?"

"Kels, I... I'm tired. We should try to sleep, yeah?"

"Answer the question." I was starting to wonder if he actually did leave because of me..

"I can't."

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW!" He snapped.

"What the fuck ever, Vic. Good night." I turned over on the bed.

"Kay. Goodnight. Love you." He said quietly.

"Yeahh, okay." I rolled my eyes, then closed them.

I woke up the next day. Vic was gone from the bed; probably in the bathroom or something. "Vic?" I called. No answer. "Vic?" I called once again. Still no answer. "VIC!"

Where the hell could he be?

(VIC POV)

"What?" I snapped, coming out of the bathroom.

"Oh, sorry." Kellin said quietly.

"What do you want? Huh?"

"Nothing! I just wanted to know where you were.. Sorry."

"Hm." I said and rolled my eyes.

(KELLIN POV)

The fuck is wrong with him??

(VIC POV)

I walked back to the bathroom and slammed the door. A litte harder than I wanted, but oh well. I glared at the mirror, the reflection.

"Vic, a-are you okay?" Kellin called through the door. I didn't answer. "Vic?"

"I'm fine."

"You sure? You seem a little... not."

"I'm fine, Kellin. Just go away. Please." He didn't listen. In fact, he did the complete opposite. He came into the bathroom.

"Vic, what's wrong?" He asked, coming over to mirror and looking into it.

"Nothing. I'm fine, like I said."

"You're not telling me something." He hugged me. "What's wrong?" He repeated again.

"Nothing!"

"Fine. Don't tell me." He walked out of the bathroom and hoped on the bed. I felt bad and followed him. He was holding his knees and rocked back and forth a little bit. His eyes were filled with pain when I looked into them.

"I'm sorry." I said and sat next to him.

"I just want to know what's wrong,"

"I assure you, nothing is wrong. I'm fine." I laid down and Kellin put his head on my chest. We cuddled until about noon; time goes fast around Kellin. He fell asleep. He was so cute when he slept. "Kellin," I said quietly. "Wake up." He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at me.

"Why?" He said tiredly and moved his head against my chest.

"Good question." I laughed. I felt tired myself, so I closed my eyes. "Hey Kellin?"

"Yeah?"

"We haven't changed since the first night we spent together. I mean, our 'new' clothes are still in the bags." I laughed. "Kellin?" He was asleep again, that adorable bastard. I followed his lead and closed my eyes.