Don't You Ever Forget About Me

Chapter 8

(KELLIN POV)

I woke up in Vic's warm arms. One arm was under mine, and the other was holding my hand. How my head went from his chest to his pillow with him, I don't know. "Vic?" I said.

"Hm?"

"Happy morning," I kissed his cheek and rolled off the bed.

"Happy morning." He chuckled. "So what're we doing today?"

"I dunno. Maybe just stay in the room all day again?" I suggested.

"The room is boring. I wanna do something else."

"Like?"

"Likeee," He sat up. "Uhhhh,"

"Go to the store and see how long it takes to get kicked out?"

"No. Um.. Well, I guess we could stay in the room for another day." He gave up.

"Okay. Can I haves kiss?" I asked and puckered my lips tightly, making a funny face. He laughed a little.

"Actually, I think I might go back to sleep." He said, ignoring my request for a kiss.

"Can I have a kiss first?"

"I'm really tired,"

"Too tired to kiss me?" I questioned.

"Well, no, but.."

"But what?"

"Nothing. Just come here and get your stupid kiss," He smiled a little. I leaned over the bed and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you," I laughed. He turned onto his side and closed his eyes. I took this as a chance to get out for a while.

---

"Oh, good, you're awake." I flashed Vic a smile when I walked back in.

"Yeah. Where'd you go?"

"I just went to the store. I got you something." I smirked and pulled out a pair of lady panties. Of course, it was a joke.

"How much was that?" He didn't look or sound amused.

"I dunno. Like, five dollars maybe?"

"Five dollars?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

He put his face in his hands and groaned. "Kellinnnnn,"

"What?"

"You wasted our money! We aren't famous anymore. We can't just go spend money whenever and where ever we want."

"It was just five dollars-"

"Yeah well that's five dollars we could have used instead of getting useless shit." He snapped.

"Sorry. I just wanted to make you laugh," I put my head down.

"Well you failed. Go return that."

"What's your problem lately?"

"I don't have a problem. You're the one getting useless crap that we don't need." He rolled his eyes.

"I got it to make you laugh. You've been acting weird and uptight."

"Because you're stressing me out!" He admitted. I gasped and lifted my head, a little hurt by his comment.

"How?" I asked.

"By being you! You're so happy and carefree. We need to be serious from time to time and you can't do that!"

"Yes I can!"

"You have yet to prove it,"

"Because you never said I had to!"

"Yes I have!" He yelled.

"No, you haven't!"

"Fuck you." He spat. That. That made my stomach drop and my heart skip a few beats. I couldn't breath. He might as well have torn my heart out of my chest and stomp on it until it broke. I guess Vic could tell there was something wrong with me. "K-Kellin?"

(VIC POV)

Right after I said that, Kellin got all pale, like he was going to puke or something. "K-Kellin?" I asked. I don't want him vomiting on my things. "You okay?" He shook his head and turned for the door. "Kellin," I called. He didn't answer. Instead, he ran out of the room. I didn't follow him. He needs some time to himself, and, well, so do I. It's hard to admit, but, I'm questioning my love for Kellin.

He's the best boyfriend I ever had, that's true, but I haven't had the same feelings that I use to have. Yeah, he's a great guy and deserves the best, but I don't think I'm that into him anymore. Did he feel the same way? Well, probably not. He did just run away because I fucking swore at him. Big deal.

I thought and questioned it until I slowly began to fall asleep.