Don't You Ever Forget About Me

Chapter 9

(KELLIN POV)

I stood outside of the door. Did Vic really just say that to me? My head was pounding; it almost felt numb. Tears welled up in my eyes and I leant against the wall next to the door. That was the first time he ever swore at me. Am I overreacting?

"Fuck, Kellin, you're so stupid," I said to myself, wiping away a few fallen tears. I gave myself a minute to calm down, then slowly walked back inside of the room.

"Kellin." Vic said coldly.

"Vic." I said. There was a moment of awkward silence. He glared at me.

"Why are you mad at me?! You shouldn't be allowed to be mad! What did I even do?!" I finally snapped.

"You wasted money and ran out like a baby when I said fuck you." I winced a little at his words. He was never one to insult me. "God, you're such a fucking little kid! Oh, he said a bad word, better go cry to mommy! Boo hoo!" He said in a very realistic toddler-like voice.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes again.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!?" He said, his voice raising.

"There's nothing wrong with me!" I argued.

"Oh, please, Kellin, everything's wrong with you!" He said, rolling his eyes. Wow. That hurt.

"Screw you, Vic." I said through gritted teeth. He looked at me in mock sadness.

"Oh, no! You said something hurtful! Better run away and cry to try and make you feel like crap but fail miserably!" He yelled and walked towards the door.

"You're an asshole!" I yelled back.

"Ouch, that hurt so much." He said sarcastically. He opened the door and waved his suitcase (which I didn't know he packed) around.

"You're leaving?" I asked. He rolled his eyes again.

"No, it was too fucking hot in here, thought I'd open the door and let in a breeze." he adjusted his beanie, which I didn't know he was wearing, and turned to leave. "Oh, and if you're still wondering, the reason why I left is because I don't love your faggot ass anymore. Isn't that right, babe?"

Just then, a girl with blonde hair appeared in the doorway. She kissed Vic deeply before flipping me off. She looked familiar.

"J-Jenna?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yep." she laughed and kissed Vic again. He looked at me.

"Fuck off, Kellin." he muttered before taking the doorknob and slamming the door shut.

As the door slammed, I felt myself being pulled from a dream.