The Doll Collector

Part One

I simply laughed at my collection of beautiful bloody dolls all lined up in a row. Each and everyone made to my perfection exactly. I neatly place my newest doll, Amber, next to precious Kayley. Kayley was such a plain doll, unlike all my others. Kayley had plain hair,and she wasn't a very pretty doll. She was too ordinary, but I couldn't just throw her away. She was MY doll of coarse and even with a beautiful collection of dolls I needed one plain one. Then now there's Amber, probably one of my most beautiful yet! Her crazy black hair and green eyes were out standing. Her features just...popped! I kissed the top of Amber's head gently with absolute pride. I had picked a very great doll this time. I really do think this one is my new favorite. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Amber just you wait. Soon, very soon, will you might be mine. Looking at her delicate face a smile curled upon my lips. My search was pretty much over. This Amber was perfect. I snapped my fingers in such a way "You're name is Amber and you're mine" I stated to her. I felt my simple smile turn slowly into a smirk as it begun. The blood covering Amber's skin began to disappear and her stab wounding started to heal. I felt so proud of my doll as her eyes slowly opened. Her green eyes looked up at me hazily as she tried to sit up straight. I slowly helped her up "Hello, Amber," I greeted, "welcome back."
0000000400000000
Tying precious Amber's hair up was pretty easy. Her hair was so soft after I washed it and cleaned her up. Little Amber could barely hold her weight, which doesn't surprise me. She had just come back from the dead and until she gets her energy up she's going to be weak for a while. The red ribbon I used on her hair completely suited her. With Amber's pale skin, black coal hair, and emerald green eyes red complimented her. I knew from the start when I set sights on her. Red was the perfect color for her. I ran my hand against her soft apathetic face. Amber's eyes looked cold, but I knew that I could relight the fire soon. After all, she's my most perfect doll. She will learn what it's like to live again and for me. I am her maker and Amber is mine. She has been since I decided so. Running my slim fingers off her cheek and to her chin, I then lifted up her head. I looked at her reflection in the vanity mirror and smiled. She was so pretty. Amber gave her own reflection a dirty and unwanted glare as if hating what she saw. I sighed simply. This was going to take time. Time for Amber to see that this is her. It's natural for the dead to hate their reflection after being brought back. They don't seem to understand why they are here, why they're weak, and who I possibly am. So many thoughts might be going through her head at the moment. Poor Amber. I let my hand fall off her chin and sat down the brush on the vanity. I crouch down to Amber's level so that way she could see me. "Don't worry, Amber, dear. I promise everything will be alright" I swore. Amber looked as if she didn't take my word for it and I pushed that a aside. After all she is MY doll. If she didn't obey me, I could simply take her life again and use another doll. Though I hope it won't come to that. Amber was beautiful with no doubt so to use another doll would be tragic. I take Amber's hand "You'll soon understand" I said in a low voice. Just like that, the doll nodded once slowly in slow motion. I simply smiled at Amber. She was making such an effort, and to, as I already said, use another doll would be awful.
0000000400000000 Caring for Amber for almost seven full days was a great deal to me. She eats well, sleeps well, and even has started to speak. Amber says small things such as "water", "tired", or even "hungry". She reminds me of a tiny child having to be taught about the world. She seems like she knows nothing but knows everything all at the same time. Little Amber came walking to me in my study after some time of me not seeing her. She shyly handed me her long ribbon that should be in her hair. I slowly put down my book on my desk "Yes?" I asked her. Amber blinks many time before speaking, "Ribbon", and put the ribbon close to my hand. I sighed at the small doll. It must have fallen out or something again, and now she expects me to put it back in. I roll my eyes "Amber, dear, put it in yourself" I state. I grow very tired of putting it back in her hair at least twenty times a day. Amber then stared at the ground at held the ribbon close to her. Amber's mouth began to move as she tried to speak probably more than one word. I pointed down on the floor in front of me "Sit and I'll fix it" I gave in. Amber looked up and flashed me a smile. Her first smile since I brought her back. She eagerly say down, her back facing me as I pulled the ribbon from her hands. I run my hands through Amber's hair carefully and accurately into a long pony tail. I pulled her hair all together in a bunch and straightened it out. Once that was done, I tied the red ribbon around the top base of her hair and neatly tying it tightly so it won't come loose again. Having to tie it again for the TWENTY SECOND time today was not on my agenda, so I tied it as tight as I could. I began to pray to myself that it wouldn't fall out again. Amber smiled as she looked up at me with her big green eyes. I sent her a small smile in response to her happy look. Amber was an excellent play thing. As I said, I am very proud of her. We sat there for what seemed an hour before the high pitched bell ran throughout the house. I stood up and fixed my coat a bit before looking at Amber once again. "We must go" I say sternly to the girl. Amber's smile fades as she stands up as well and nods slowly. Off to dinner we went, and as usual, we ate in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a twisted idea to write this. Please leave a comment or something if I should finish it.