‹ Prequel: I Can Save You

Glass Hearts.

Chapter Nineteen.

KELLIN'S POV**

Vic got out of the hospital two weeks after he was admitted, Pierce the Veil and Sleeping with Sirens both pulled out of the tour until Vic got better, although my band mates didn't really know Vic that well.

It was now just Vic and I, sitting in my one bedroom apartment.
I liked this, this felt like how it did before all of the drama and the break up.
I could hear Vic's breathing in my ear as my head lay on his chest, his fingers were drawing patterns on my hands and it tickled a little bit. We watched a little bit of television, just enjoying each others company when his phone rang.
"Who ever it is, tell them to go away." I groaned into his chest
Vic just laughed, got up and left me sitting were I was. I instantly felt cold without him there.
After what felt like a lifetime Vic was back, but instead of sitting down he grabbed his car keys.
"And where do you think you're going?" I asked.
"I'm just heading out, won't be long babe." Vic said, he had an amused look on his face.
"Hmm, okay. Please don't be too long though?" I almost begged, I hated sounding so needy but when to be honest when it came to Vic, I did need him.
"I won't." He spoke whilst kissing my forehead.

I sat in the spot Vic left me in for what felt like hours, ever since that night on tour I always felt paranoid that something was going to happen to him.
After a while my front door went and as I sluggishly stumbled to open it, my phone buzzed in my pocket.
I pulled it out and checked the text I'd received from Vic.

"Get dressed baby, we're going out. xo"

I smirked at my phone as I opened my door.
"What's got you all smiles Kells?" Jaime said.
"What? Uh, oh. N-nothing." I was always such a bad liar.
"It wouldn't be anything to do with Vic now, would it?" Mikey practically sang from behind Jaime.
My face flashed every shade of pink imaginable, I wasn't even sure why I was getting embarrassed.

Mikey had to me that they were here to take me to Vic, I sighed he told me he wouldn't be long and now he can't even come pick me up.
I groaned as I walked into my bedroom and slammed the door behind me, I wasn't angry though I just hated surprise's and all this secretive stuff bothered me.

Once I was ready and "presentable" I met the others guys in the living room, but to my surprise the number of bodies in here had doubled, the rest of Peirce the Veil and now Sleeping with Sirens were all sitting around the room laughing about something.

"Ok, I'm ready. Let's go." I spoke with no emotion.
"Okay doke. C'mon guys." Jaime spoke to everyone.

---------

It felt like we had been driving for days but we finally arrived at Vic's house. It looked a lot bigger than what I remembered but I'm pretty sure it was the same house.
Mike escorted me out to the back garden, the view from here was unreal. It was breathtakingly beautiful.
I felt someone grab onto my hand and as I turned around my lips met with Vic's instantly.

He pulled away and led me to a wooden bench that looked onto the stunning scenery, I had noticed that all the guys were out here now just watching Vic and I.

Before I knew what was happening Vic had gotten down on one knee, he took my hand in his and cleared his throat as he began to speak.
"Kellin, we've been through so much and there was a few times were I thought we would never see each other again, but here we are.
Anyway, I haven't felt this way about anyone except you, ever.
I would like to believe that we were destined to be together because no matter what happens we always find our way back to the each other.
I'm so madly in love with you Kellin Quinn since that very first moment I spoke to you all them years ago.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, Kellin, Will you marry me?"
I had tears in my eyes, and all I could do was nod. I was in shock, that was the most beautiful thing Vic has ever said to me.
He pulled me into a kiss and I heard everyone cheering and the clink of glasses.

-------

We got married a few weeks after the proposal and I can honestly say I am over the moon to now be 'Kellin Quinn-Fuentes.'
I always knew that Vic was perfect, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so last ever chapter, sorry it got do shit at the end but I've had a lot of stuff to deal with these past weeks and I really wanted to get this finished, hence why its rushed. Yeah so, sorry and thanks for reading.