‹ Prequel: I Can Save You

Glass Hearts.

Chapter Four.

KELLIN'S POV**

“Kellin, wake up. I heard Vic's voice call from somewhere in the room. I sleepily searched around for my phone to check the time. “Vic, it's half six in the morning. It's sleeping time.” I groaned into the pillow.
"Kell, I know it's early. But there's something I want to show you before I need to leave in a couple of hours.” he sighed, and sat down next to me. I looked up at the beautiful Mexican man in front of me, I was so lucky to call him my boyfrie- no wait, he's now my fiancé. Fiancé I repeated the word in my head, and smiled. I finally got up out of bed.
“What do you want to show me?” I asked a little curious.
“Go get ready and come meet me downstairs, but don't take too long!” He said and left the room.
I decided to try and make myself look decent, I pulled out some black skinnies, a random band t-shirt and my light blue hoodie. I fixed my hair, and left to meet Vic.    
“Right, can you please just tell me where you are taking me?" I begged. We've been walking for what seems like hours.
“No, not yet. We're nearly there though. I promise you'll love this Kells." Vic said, excitedly.
I didn't really feel like talking any more, I was still annoyed that I got woken up at the crack of sunshine. Well, no that was a lie. I was awake before the sun even came up, It's still not up yet, but the sky is changing colour indicating that it will be up soonish. I huffed and continued following Vic.
Vic stopped a little up ahead, probably waiting for me to catch up to him. When I reached him, he took my hand and led me through a bushy opening. It took me a moment to process what I was seeing, I guess we were on top of a cliff, because there was waves crashing against the rocks below us.
Vic sat down on the grassy edge and pulled me down with him. “You're not going to push me off the edge, are you?" I asked, genuinely scared.
Vic started laughing, he had tears falling from his eyes because he was laughing that much. “No, I'm not going to push you". He said, throwing me a weird look.
He flung his arm around my waste and held me close to him. We sat in silence for a few minutes, just enjoying each others company. “Vic?" I began to ask.
“Yeah?”
“If you aren't planning on killing me, why did you bring me here?"
“Look out over the water.” 
I was confused at first, but I did as I was told and within a few minutes I was completely memorized.
This was mine and Vic's first time watching the sun rise together. It was beautiful and I was really glad that Vic decided to take me here. “Kells, see when I'm away on tour? And I'm up before the sun comes up. I'm going to think about this moment".
Aw, he's just the cutest. We sat there for a little while longer before we decided to head home.    

VIC'S POV***

I was really glad that Kellin liked my sunrise idea. I had thought long and hard about what I wanted to do before I left, and that was about the only thing I could think of that he would like. I have a few other surprises for him before I need to get going though.
I pulled him up with me and we walked back through the bushes and onto the stone path. I pulled him in a different direction from the one we walked originally.
“Where are you taking me this time?" Kellin asked from my side. “We're going to meet Mikey, I asked him to bring the car up. didn't think you would want to walk back".  Kellin was silent for the remainder of the walk, I wasn't too fussed though, I was enjoying spending time with him. We got to Mike within a few minutes, and in no time we were back at the house.
“Vic?" Kellin spoke softly.
“Yeah baby?” I asked.
“Thank you.” Kellin said, and then kissed me. I knew what he was thanking me for, I just nodded and kissed him back. It was a quick, sweet kiss. I honestly don't think I could ever get used to kissing Kellin.
I had asked Tony and Jaime to set up the dinning table and pose as waiters for mine and Kellins breakfast, of course they laughed at first and thought I was totally joking. After they realised I was actually being serious, they agreed. I really couldn't have asked for better friends.
Breakfast was lovely, it was nice and romantic and the guys really went full out on everything. I was really glad this was all going exactly like I had wanted it too.

KELLINS POV**

Vic had asked the guys to make us breakfast and pretty much caiter to all our needs, which I though was really sweet not only of Vic but the rest of the guys too.
What a perfect start to a day, I thought to myself. It was round about 9am now. So I had about two more hours with Vic until he had to leave.
So we spent the rest of our time together lying on the sofa watching some daytime television with Mike, Jaime and Tony. I really didn't mind spending time with all of them today. To be honest, I was really going to miss this because for the next few weeks I'll be in here by myself, just sulking about.
I guess we were sitting there longer than we all had thought, because within a few minutes all the guys were up and rushing about, moaning about how they were going to be late. I checked the time and laughed, it was only 5 past 12, they were only 5 minutes late. Drama Queens, I thought as I rolled my eyes.

VIC'S POV**

“Bye baby. I love you." I said to Kellin as I was leaving. I hated this part of going away, I hated leaving him.
“Bye. Have fun, yeah? I love you too". Kellin practically sobbed.
“I'll phone you when I can, and I'll be home before you know it. I really need to go now. Bye" I said, as we broke the embrace we were in. He just nodded and stood at the door waving until we were out of the driveway and on the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said in the last chapter that this was going to be about the tour, but I needed to add a little more cuteness. I should have chapter five up later tonight! :)