Status: Regular updates every week

Be Still

| four |

caiden ;

Caiden shook off the encounter and started to pump himself inside the girl once more. Her moans filled his ears again, his name now only coming out in breathless grunts. She was enjoying this far more then he was, he barely had any interest in the beginning but now all he could think about was the look on the teachers' face when she spotted them. He huffed and his left hand gripped at her bare thigh with his fingernails digging into her flesh even more. Their skin slapped together loud and hard until he just stopped abruptly. “Fuck.” He cursed.

He laughed and pulled out of the female with his interest in her continuing to dwindle. “Caiden, hey!” He zipped his pants up and leaned against the brick building. Not only was he caught but he didn't get off like he needed to and it frustrated him. His fingers ran through his blonde hair to push the mess back into a hairstyle a little more presentable. He chuckled again and titled his head back to the red head, Marian who looked far more agitated then he was. He should have just stuck to getting her a Hallmark card like he said he would. “What?” He answered her finally. “You're done with me anyways?” She played back his words. “Yeah, you're not that hot. Needless to say, I barely could get it up with you.” He smiled his charming grin until she knocked it right off with a slap to the face.

“You're such an asshole.”

He wiped at his jaw that was no doubtedly forming a red hand print now. “Have fun walking home, Michelle.” He called after her. He wasn't that heartless, letting a woman walk alone at night, right? That just sounded like a dick move to do and even he knew that. He wanted to throw up at the sound of him being remotely caring but he walked after her anyways. “Marissa I'll drive you home.” She spun around on six inch heels with her mouth dropped open. “It's Marian.” He rubbed at the back of his neck sheepishly. “Marian, even better.” He slung his arm around her shoulder and tugged her back to his car. “C'mon then, I'll just give you a ride home since I gave you one here.”

The car ride was long and filled with question after question. Why did he always choose the ones who got attached or talked to much? “I'll say it again, do you like me?” He snapped from his thoughts and back into reality. “What? Why would you say that?” She giggled and shrugged her shoulders. “Well you chased after me just now and this is our third time seeing one another, they say the third time is the charm.” He grimaced. Their third? Here he thought that, that he only fucked her twice and another red head once. “Third huh? We're practically dating.” It was meant as sarcasm but she clearly didn't take it that way. She squealed first, letting her hand find its way to his that rested on his own thigh. “Dating huh? See, I knew you weren't the play boy asshole that all the girls say you are.” She squirmed in her seat with excitement. “Wait until I tell my friends about this.”

The red car pulled up alongside her hair, it was smaller than his place but just as respectable. “Marian listen,” He put the car in park and put his hand on the back of her seat. “we're not going out and we never will. You were a....three time thing and that's it, I forgot who you were after that night under the bleachers so you just need to move on.” She slapped him again and propped open the door with her leg. “That was the night you took my virginity, you bastard.” She slapped him once more and got out but before she shut it she peered back into his car. “I hope you fall for someone but they rip your heart out like you've done to so many before.” She slammed his door shut and walked up to the gate of her place. He scoffed. “Fall for someone? My ass.”

“I'm home.” Caiden shut the door behind him, threw the keys in the bowl and kicked off his shoes. “Hey big bro what's crack-a-lackin'?” He rolled his eyes and sluggishly walked into the living room where Caitlyn sat watching old cartoons. “Rub my temples.” He sat on the arm of the couch then fell into it and waited for her. She situated herself where she was facing him and started to make circular motions on his forehead. “Have you heard from mom and dad today?” It was every few weeks that they would contact their own children, they were the type of people that cared about their business more than their family. “No, last time I heard they were still at the conference in Seoul.” Caitlyn spoke with her sentence ending in a sigh. She was just as disappointed with her parents as he was.

Both index fingers made slow and small circles on his temples, rubbing the skin until she felt her digits go numb. “What's wrong? You seem down in the dumps, I thought you went to go pick up Marian?” He yawned with eyes fixated on the ceiling above. “I'm a bad person, huh?” He didn't answer her questions but instead asked one himself. She laughed and nodded her head. “I'm serious, Cait.” He grumbled. “Not really, no. Ignorant, stupid and misguided sometimes but not bad.” His nose scrunched up. “You're hard to understand sometimes, you're like an M&M.” Her pep talks were worse then the ones that their nanny gave them. “I'm probably going to regret this,” He whispered. “do tell me how I'm like a piece of chocolate candy.”

“They have a hard outer shell that you have to get past in order to find the sweet chocolate that lies inside.” By all the gods, he just wanted her to get to the point. “What I mean is that you're hard and cold on the outside but really you're just a big softy who wants to be loved just like everyone else on the inside.” Caiden wasn't even sure if she was right. His feelings and emotions had been locked up for so long that he didn't even try to express them any more.

He sat up and let a shrug from his shoulders roll. “I think you just described what girls say after they have a taste of me.” She pushed him almost causing him to fall off the couch. “That's just gross!” He smirked following before laughter. “That's the second time someone has said that tonight.” He got up from the cushion and ruffled his hair. He talked to Caitlyn just not about personal stuff, things about emotion and love just made him want to vomit and even she knew that. “Ah never mind.” He groaned and stood back up. “I'm going to bed.” He had a headache and regretted asking her anyways.

Image

He slumped down the stairs with a grey long sleeve shirt lazily thrown over his head and his low-hung jeans hugging his waist just perfectly. He wasn't a morning person but he ended up forgetting his phone at the school yesterday so he put in the extra effort to wake early just so he could hopefully find it before someone else did. The stainless steel fridge shut and there stood in her pajama pants and bra was Amy, Caitlyn's girlfriend. “Hey big boy.” He made a disgusted sound at her nickname for him. “Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed?” He'd never admit it but Amy was the best choice for his sister, she always took care of her and made her happier than anyone else could but that didn't mean he liked her.

“When did you get here and who let you in?” His eyes narrowed.

“I let myself in.” She smiled widely.

“When did you get a fucking key?” Eyebrows furrowed.

“Your sister, my girlfriend gave one to me.”

“No wonder I smelt fish this morning.”

She moved out from behind the counter with a mug in one hand and the other placed on his shoulder. “Don't be too hard on yourself. I know you haven't gotten any lately and that must be rough on a guy who has one emotion – horny.” She laughed and left the kitchen. There was another reason added to list as to why he never talked to his sister about things. She couldn't keep anything to herself and that made her exactly like their father. You could tell him a million things but once you gave away a secret he'd be talking about it to everyone the very next day. He couldn't keep secrets but he expected everyone else to keep his.

His loss of appetite was because of Amy, every time she came around it physically pained him when she tried to spark up a conversation. He slipped on his Vans, grabbed his keys and left the house. It was better that he was leaving anyways because if he didn't that meant the next two hours at home would be spent with his headphones in just to tune out the noise they made. For a house so big it felt small when it was basically empty.

Caiden stopped reminiscing once he started his car. He cranked the radio to whatever CD he had in the player and backed out of the driveway. He desperately needed to find a new fuck buddy and fast or he'd most likely go insane. It was stupid that he relied on one little thing to get him through the week but it solved all his problems and kept all his troublesome thoughts loitering in the back of his mind.

He pulled into the parking lot and turned off the car. There were a couple other cars there but he didn't really pay any attention to them since his goal was set on finding his cell phone. He got out of the car and sauntered over to the side of the building that was partially hidden by the bushes. “Well shit.” His fingers laced into his hair. His phone was no longer there which meant he would have to file a report and buy a new one. All the effort he would have to put into going down to the police station didn't seem like all that worth it so he wasn't even sure if he wanted to do it in the first place.

He started back to his car with his hands in his pocket but on his way spotted a female teacher coming out of the school building. “Hey, excuse me.” He walked up to her with a smile plastered on his lips. “Can I help you?” She showed a slight interest in what he wanted. “Yeah, I was wondering if the office was opened today? I sorta lost my phone in the parking lot and wanted to see if anyone found it and reported it.” She hid her smile and nodded her head. “The vice principle is in until five this afternoon so just go in through these doors, make a right and go all the way down until you see the sign for the office.” She flipped her hair over her shoulder and took out her keys. “Thanks.”

He did as he was instructed to and along the way he even stopped to peak into a few empty classrooms. The entire school was so fancy and neat, it was like taking a step back in time to an era where he didn't belong in. His fingers raked through his blonde hair slowly and steadily. He had yet to find the office sign which made him wonder if he actually passed it earlier when he was more interested in all the motivational pictures on the walls. “Eh maybe it's not all that important.” He spoke in a slight whisper and went to turn around when he spotted a familiar brunette coming out of a room with her pink gym bag slung over her arm.

Caiden grinned and turned back in her direction and followed behind her as she began walking down the hall. He walked slowly, keeping his distance but still admiring her from afar. He could automatically tell that she was happy, she added a little hop in her step with her hair bouncing and swaying to the beat of her own rhythm. “You seem happy.” He spoke up just to see if she knew he was there the entire two minutes. She jumped clutching her chest with her hand gripping a hold of the skin tightly. Her brown eyes sparkled back at him in a slow like motion then she faced away in a blink of an eye. “Oh no it's you.” She picked up her speed once more.

A few seconds later she peered back at him with a roll of her eyes. “Stop following me please.” He stuck his hands in his pockets and kept his fifteen foot distance but continued to strut behind her. “Are you shy?” He asked with piqued interest. “What – no.” Her words came out in defense and it made him chuckle. “Is it because you saw me last night?” She shook her head fast and picked up her movement. “Is it because you secretly like me?” He wiggled his eyebrows and once again she shook her head. He didn't know whether it was the fact that he could embarrass someone so much or the fact that she was literally untouchable but he enjoyed her presence either way. “Does it scare you? The things you can't do from the things you want to do?” She didn't answer but instead just kept walking straight down the hall.

“And aren't young teenagers supposed to wait to have sexual intercourse until they're more mature?” He laughed and rubbed his temple with his forefinger. “How old do you think I am?” She sped up her pace again just to make sure that there was a considerable amount of distance between he and her. “Fifteen?” It came out more as a question then a positive statement. “Where did you get that from?” Caiden didn't even look fifteen, he even had facial hair. “I'm eighteen.” She stopped then shrugged and started up again. “Plus no one says 'sexual intercourse' anymore, it's either sex or fuck.” The blonde added. Even from where he was walking he could see the crimson shade appear on her cheeks. Was she even real? Though he could see her clearly he felt like she lived in a completely different world than he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter turned out to be longer than expected but it's probably my favorite so far.

Anyways thanks to Terra Moore for commenting, carry.me.home for recommending and commenting and thanks to sunshinestyles, flourry and kaos99 for recommending! <3

Updated: 5/29/14