I'm Fine.

Chapter 1

"Logan time to get up! I gave you ten extra minutes!" My mom yells.

"I'm awake!" I yell back as I get up from my bed to end up in my bathroom. I brush my teeth and was my face like my usual morning ritual. When I finish washing my face, I dry it with a towel and look in the mirror.

The mirror. It reminds me every morning of how I'm not pretty. It reminds me that I'm ugly. I can't even look at myself... I sigh and walk away from it, putting my hair in a high ponytail.

"Logan you've got 30 minutes or else you're going to be late!" My mother yells again.

I open my closet to find a long sleeve shirt. Once I find my favorite black one, I quickly put it on and pull the sleeves down. I quickly put on some light bleached jeans and put the necklace my Godmother gave me on. My mother walks in the room putting her second earring on.

"Darling, it's nearly 90 degrees outside and you're wearing a long sleeve? Put a tank top on!" She laughs.

"It's okay Mom, I'm fine..." I say. She smiles and shakes her head as she walked out my room.

The scares. They remind me of how I shouldn't even be in this world. They remind me that not perfect. They remind me that I'm not okay. That's the only reason why I wear long sleeves...

I run back to my bathroom where my worst enemy stares back at me behind the mirror. I decide to ignore her and apply mascara, eye shadow, blush, foundation, and lipstick.

"Naturally pretty girls don't need all this.." I think to myself.

I look at my enemy once more and turn the light off and walk out.

"I'm ready." I say.

"You're not going to eat breakfast?" Mother asks.

"No, I'll eat at lunch." I say grabbing my backpack.

"Honey, your lunch period isn't until 7th period. Eat something, at least some pancakes on the go." She says as she grabs the plate and hands it to me. I look at the plate, then back at my mother. I take one pancake and walk out the door.

"Bye sweetie! Have a good day!" She says as she closes the door.

I try and find the nearest garbage can so that I can throw the pancake away.

The scale says that if I eat too much, I'll get fat and I'll never be pretty. I check my weight everyday, and if tells me something I don't want to hear, it says to go spill everything I need to in the toilet.

I walk to school with my head phones on, listening to artist that tell me it's okay. For example, Bruno Mars, and John Legend. They tell me I'm beautiful.

I make it to school in time to see all the pretty girls flirting with the cute guys and vice versa. I want to be those girls.. I've always wondered what I felt to be the girl who gets all the guys... I've always wanted to be popular and have the high school fame like in the movies, but you see, this is real life and real life is much different.

"Hey Logan!" Britney says. Here it goes, time to be fake...

"Hey!" I smile.

"Oh my gosh, you're not hot in that shirt? I'm fucking dying, you're making me hot!" She laughs as I laugh with her.

"No, I'm fine." I say.

Britney was beautiful. She had it all... The high school fame, popularity, perfect hair, skin, teeth, body, and boyfriend. I couldn't believe she was my best friend sometimes.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" She asks as I open my locker.

"Uh, I'm not sure. Why?" I ask.

"Because my parents are out of town for the weekend and I'm throwing a party, and I'd like it if my best friend came!"

"Yeah, why not?" I say. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'll see you in second period. Love you!" She says as she gets to her class.

She has so much energy in her and then when it comes to me, I feel like I'm a zombie. It's hard to pretend you're okay sometimes.

It's okay because I'm fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooorrrry its short <3 I really hope you guys are liking it so far!