I'm Fine.

Chapter 2

1st period:

It was a drag. I hated P.E...I felt most insecure in that class. The gym teachers made the girls wear short shorts with a baseball shirt, and their hair in high ponytails. This was the only period along with 5th period that I didn't have with Britney in it, and when she was around, I actually felt pretty. Guys only talked to me when I was around her for some reason. I had another friend too, his name was Nick. His hair was always in a quiff and his smile was perfect. He was a playboy at times, which makes me question why he talks to me sometimes. He was a Junior like me, and all we would do was throw a volleyball at each other and play catch with it. Sometimes, we would just sit there and watch the Seniors boys play soccer or softball.

"So, anyone ask you to prom yet?" Nick asks.

"Prom isnt for another four months!" I giggle. He smiled and looked out to the baseball field. "Yeah, I know, I was just asking."

"Have you asked anyone?" I ask.

"Prom isn't for another four months!" He says mocking my voice. I laugh and slap his arm. "That's not how I sound." I laugh again.

I felt good to really laugh.

I smirk as I look at the Senior boys again. He was in my first period class too. He was the definition of perfect in my eyes. His eyes were light blue, like the sky when its really clear. His hair was dirty blonde and every single girl wanted him. I mean, every single girl had a crush on him, some teachers even have a thing for him. Which makes no sense to me because he's not in the "Popular group." He was a guy who kept everything to himself and wasn't really open...Which makes him mysterious, and explains why the girls like him.

"You know you can try and actually talk to Dane." Nick says as he interrupts my thoughts.

"Dane? Oh, no, are you crazy. Every girl he talks to, gets rejected. " You mean the pretty girls?

"Yeah, you're right, maybe he's gay.." Nick laughs. I chuckle with him, "I doubt that." I say.

I look at him again, only to see him staring at me.

2nd Period:

"Oh my fucking gosh, Thank the Lord that class is over! I hate World History!" She says as she takes out a notebook and pen.

"Tell me about it, P.E is horrible." I laugh.

"You better come on Saturday! I heard Dane might even be there." She squeaks. My heart sinks to the bottom of the ocean. Right then, Ms. Washington begins the class.

3rd Period:

The day is going by slow, I wanted to go home, but at the same time, I didn't because then I'd have to face them. Next period was lunch, my worst subject...Everyday was the same damn thing. Pizza, chicken patty or The Special. Me and Britney would always get pizza, but there was no use for me eating if I was going to take it all back to the toilet. It's like they follow me everywhere.

"Logan, can I see you please?" Mr. Smith calls.

"Yes Mr.Smith?" I say.

"Just wanted to tell you that you did fantastic on the test from last week! You scored 99%! I knew you could do it!" He smiles.

"Thank you!" I say as I smile.

"You're really smart, and I don't think you should tell yourself any different! Good job Logan!" He says. I smile once more before walking back to my seat. "He's lying to you. You're a stupid ass!" I tell myself.

4th period:

I watch as the pizza spills into the toilet. My throat begins to burn and my stomach begins to cramp up. "Keep going Logan." I say to myself. I felt tears swell in my eyes as I begin to sob. I wipe them away as I flush the toilet, and exit the stall. I go to the sink and rinse my mouth before grabbing a stick of gum and start to chew it. I look in the mirror one time before I leave the bathroom. "You're ugly." My conscious says.

I grab my bag and quickly walk out the Women's bathroom. I walked as fast as I could down the hallway but before I could make my left turn back to the cafeteria, I bump into someone knocking me to the ground.

"Whoa, are you okay?" He says as he takes my hand to lift me up.

Dane!

"I'm fine." I say I quickly pull my sleeve down. I could feel his baby blue eyes on me.

"What are those?" He points to my sleeve. I shake my head and walk past him, sighing in relief.

"Hey, wait!" He yells. I stop and look back slowly. "What's your name?" He asks.

"Logan." I say as I quickly began walking back to lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you guys are liking it so far! Uhhhhh, You can inbox me ideas or suggestions for the story actually <3 PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3